Vindication WTF?

"Vindication now Gives the Paladin's damaging melee attacks a chance to reduce the target's attack poewr by 23/46 for 10 sec."

This is suppose to not stack with demo shout/roar? And be = to it? what?

Im guessing -20% agility took more ap off targets before.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Vindication WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfiregum1
    "Vindication now Gives the Paladin's damaging melee attacks a chance to reduce the target's attack poewr by 23/46 for 10 sec."

This is suppose to not stack with demo shout/roar? And be = to it? what?

Im guessing -20% agility took more ap off targets before.
    Seriously.

The number are *scaling* on your level. The talent calculator just shows the base values.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

So then what numbers will it be, will it be = to demo or imp demo? still short?
    That quote mentions nothing of scaling.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfiregum1
    So then what numbers will it be, will it be = to demo or imp demo? still short?
    That quote mentions nothing of scaling.
    I own a car, there's no notice on the car itself that says I shouldn't stand infront of it if it's moving towards me.

It's called thinking, try it.

To the ground

i was going to post the same. but well if its scales with the level i hope itll be usefull. it also should decrease spellpower on magic classes.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mordrac
    i was going to post the same. but well if its scales with the level i hope itll be usefull. it also should decrease spellpower on magic classes.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, as warriors have been asking for that effect added to demoralizing shout since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen, as warriors have been asking for that effect added to demoralizing shout since vanilla.
    Except Warriors have MS, distance closers, stuns, snares, cooldowns, and more DPS than we do. How does this seem fair to balance ALL that against our 5 minute cooldown...

15+ Year Old Account

QQ more.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    Except Warriors have MS, distance closers, stuns, snares, cooldowns, and more DPS than we do. How does this seem fair to balance ALL that against our 5 minute cooldown...
    5 min cd thats dispellable by priests and removeable with warriors shattering throw

really funny thing =)

Unless you guys just missed it, they are making act like a real debuff spell, meaning either it's going to scale with level, or have new ranks.
    Here's my user friendly signature...enjoy.

Yeah warrior's can also heal themselves and dispel some things.

Stop QQing...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Badir
    Yeah warrior's can also heal themselves and dispel some things.

Stop QQing...
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=23881

http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=60970

^^b

I'm sure they are also trying to make it a little more useful on boss-level characters as well.

15+ Year Old Account

paladins are good at QQ
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    paladins are good at QQ
    We've had 3 years of practice

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    paladins are good at QQ
    We're also good at laughing at the people who QQ about us.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

It could always be a placeholder...its not that people use those in game design.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US