Flame Leviathan 25 8-manned with 1 tower

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQWpoPHN7Q

Sorry for shite quality no clue how to improve it, was fine in my computer.

We were using 2 demolishers, one shooting up a boomkin and having mage jump out during stuns, otherwise being passenger, other one just alternating between 2 mages. We also had 2 choppers, for tar in corners to lite it up in case we had nowhere to go from hodir's fury, but as you can see we ended up kiting around everywhere so probs could have been done 6man.

According to our RL, it's world first... not sure how true that is

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Flame Leviathan 25 8-manned with 1 tower

Think it has been done :S Dont quote me on it though.
    Im just that awesome >.<

meh who cares if it was done before, still a good job done

Quote Originally Posted by Grinderofl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBQWpoPHN7Q

Sorry for shite quality no clue how to improve it, was fine in my computer.

We were using 2 demolishers, one shooting up a boomkin and having mage jump out during stuns, otherwise being passenger, other one just alternating between 2 mages. We also had 2 choppers, for tar in corners to lite it up in case we had nowhere to go from hodir's fury, but as you can see we ended up kiting around everywhere so probs could have been done 6man.

According to our RL, it's world first... not sure how true that is
    u got an acvhievment for this?
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

15+ Year Old Account

GZ, as much of an achivement as having a 40man raid jump passed Hogger without anyone dying while swapping trinkets at the same time.
    I can't wait till someone 0,75manned heroic 25man with a HappyMeal instead of a keyboard.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I have to try this out ^^ and well done =)

Congrats, now prepared to be banned within the next month. :-\

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by algerrr
    Congrats, now prepared to be banned within the next month. :-\
    what he said :P
    an arcane mage of mine soloed mili quarter pre 3.1 and got banned :S
    Im just that awesome >.<

think we did it sunny world first that is but only one thing you forgot you wrote down grims name 2 time's on the vid and forgot yours 8)

Our PoV on the 'bannable offense' thing. It ain't one.

The first reason blizzard banned people for 72hours or more due to flame leviathan, was due to the fact people found a way to exploit him in such a way that you could kite him past his barrier. Due to some nifty exploit which I won't explain fully, it was possible for people to kill him while he was resetting. I agree that killing him this way is a bannable offense.

A second reason blizzard started giving people 72hour bans, was the tactic of only using two demolishers, so you could pingpong FL from two diagonal corners, due to the fact you could still kill him before he got too fast. The major reason this worked, was due to the fact you don't cause shutdowns. This way you're 100% sure he'll always go for the other person. Although in our opinion it is just clever use of game mechanics, blizzard still found this strat 'too smart' and gave out 72hour bans for this a while ago.

This is where the difference lies in our kill. We did cause shutdowns, and thus having the problem of the same person having to kite him twice in a row (that happened a few times during the kill aswell, where the other demo (mine, the not frapsing demo) got chased a few times while FL chased me aswell before the shutdown. Due to this fact, we believe that our kill ain't using the strategy part that was bannable. Our kill varried very little from a normal kill, only the fact we used alot less people for it. Therefor, we believe this was a valid kill, and something to be proud of rather than to fear the mighty banhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimarath
    Our PoV on the 'bannable offense' thing. It ain't one.

The first reason blizzard banned people for 72hours or more due to flame leviathan, was due to the fact people found a way to exploit him in such a way that you could kite him past his barrier. Due to some nifty exploit which I won't explain fully, it was possible for people to kill him while he was resetting. I agree that killing him this way is a bannable offense.

A second reason blizzard started giving people 72hour bans, was the tactic of only using two demolishers, so you could pingpong FL from two diagonal corners, due to the fact you could still kill him before he got too fast. The major reason this worked, was due to the fact you don't cause shutdowns. This way you're 100% sure he'll always go for the other person. Although in our opinion it is just clever use of game mechanics, blizzard still found this strat 'too smart' and gave out 72hour bans for this a while ago.

This is where the difference lies in our kill. We did cause shutdowns, and thus having the problem of the same person having to kite him twice in a row (that happened a few times during the kill aswell, where the other demo (mine, the not frapsing demo) got chased a few times while FL chased me aswell before the shutdown. Due to this fact, we believe that our kill ain't using the strategy part that was bannable. Our kill varried very little from a normal kill, only the fact we used alot less people for it. Therefor, we believe this was a valid kill, and something to be proud of rather than to fear the mighty banhammer.
    we killed him with 2 demolishers on 10 man, but the pingpong thing didnt work out as he selected one vehicle (mine^^) twice in a row and killed me. Luckily the other one was able to kill him semi - kiting. Is this a bannable act, too?
    ...okay, you KNOW what traditionally happens to every evil item ever disposed into an ocean, right? Someone catches a nice big cod for their supper, hey there's something weird inside this fish, oh look it's a neat sword, what's this tingly sensation when I hold it, oooo arrrgh my soul etc etc.
    I hate most Americans, and I'm an American. Seriously, there are some really STUPID people in this country. Most of them are Fat, and one of them is my ex-wife.

On a sidenote, we could have done it with 6 people aswell probably, since we ended up not needing the choppers due to good coordination on where the people with the parachutes landed.

In my opinion killing him with only one demolisher, and kiting him perfectly on your own while keeping the pyrite stack up is a sign of great skills on the driver side. FL constantly chasing you seems hardly like exploiting him to me, it just makes it very hard for that driver.

However to answer your question, I think it'll depend how long you were 'solo demoing' him, that you took him down from like 90% solo, or from 8%. That is ofcourse, if Blizzard indeed doesn't find our kill (which is a sign of skilled driving, and not an exploit whatsoever) a bannable offense.

Even if they do, we chose not to blurr out our names etc. We stand our ground on the fact it is a legit and plain skillfull kill.

we 6 man him(heroic) every week on our alts for some free gear.. without stunning him (3 demolishers)
    always a one shot and we usually end up with plenty of HP left when he dies, i'm sure 1 tower wouldn't make much of a difference. (even moreso if we were on our mains, higher ilvls)

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    GZ, as much of an achivement as having a 40man raid jump passed Hogger without anyone dying while swapping trinkets at the same time.
    I can't wait till someone 0,75manned heroic 25man with a HappyMeal instead of a keyboard.
    You're awful bitchy today. Grats to OP, sounds very fun