3 Ret Changes That Should Be Done

3 changes that would be perfect would be making CS a 3rd of it's mana to balance it out for what they did to the cooldown (since we run out of mana easily now), revert Exorcism glyph back to a interupt or silence and give CS a secondary effect. These changes should be done and aren't op considering our burst is gone from PVP and we'll need some sort of utility to actually be used and the CS change will allow us to choose between 4 glyphs instead of 5.

Re: 3 Ret Changes That Should Be Done

with Exorcism being 1.5 sec cast because of pvp and pvp only i think they should revert the glyph back for sure since it can only become and instant cast in melee range meaning the ret pally would have to see aow and switch targets to get it off which imo would be increasing the skill gap between ret pallys

Re: 3 Ret Changes That Should Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    with Exorcism being 1.5 sec cast because of pvp and pvp only i think they should revert the glyph back for sure since it can only become and instant cast in melee range meaning the ret pally would have to see aow and switch targets to get it off which imo would be increasing the skill gap between ret pallys
    Proc watching? Get Power Auras imo.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~