Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Yogg-Saron +0 Video by Stars

Yogg-Saron +0 Video by Stars
    Stars just released a video of their Yogg-Saron +0 kill, the stream is split in 2 files because of the time limit on youtube.

Part 1

HTML Code:
    <object width="560" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XodAfSKLmGA&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&showinfo=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XodAfSKLmGA&hl=en&fs=1&hd=0&showinfo=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="370"></embed></object>

Part 2

HTML Code:
    <object width="560" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zmQr_M9PFng&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1&showinfo=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zmQr_M9PFng&hl=en&fs=1&hd=0&showinfo=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="370"></embed></object>

Re: Yogg-Saron +0 Video by Stars

Awesome

Madness they really are good

great movies!

mindblowing tactics for this encounter. Loads of grats to them for this. well deserved.

I will never be able to listen to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' without hearing a mental 'FUCKING YES!' ever again.

10+ Year Old Account

They just did what everyone said: "It's Impossible!".

Big Gratz to them!

I bet if they had the content the same time we have, they would've some World-Firsts
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

wow great stuff, looks so hard to do, geez they sure made a big diff with vezax and yogg right after general, general is easy and the other bosses are fairly easy but then u get yogg and its a whole new thing(well looks like cthun fight a bit)

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait
    I bet if they had the content the same time we have, they would've some World-Firsts
    Im 100% with you there, and these guys just do it for fun, unlike those Ensidia morons who gets paid to play.

My Favorite part is at the end you can see healers dpsing for that last little bit ... they pulled out all the stops on this one. Big gratz!

So much Ensidia hate.

How come when Ensidia do something its "Oh they are no lifers living in mom's basement".

Yet I havent seen one negative reply about Stars..
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Meganinja

Big congratulations from Finland, keep up the good work.

And as some people have said, if they would get patches on the same time as US/EU, they would have more world first kills, definetly.

I'm honestly, purely happy that someone outside of the US and EU got a world first.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

I have great respect for Stars....

Well done lads keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    I will never be able to listen to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It' without hearing a mental 'FUCKING YES!' ever again.
    [17:20:14] [P] [78:Bigspin]: so fucking retarded horde is
    [17:20:27] [P] [78:Bigspin]: its truly amazing
    [17:21:18] [P] [78:Bigspin]: its like every rednecks beer and cigarette baby got the game and started playing

10+ Year Old Account

When he dies, try to hear this:

Crazy Player yells: FUCKING YES
    Michael Jackson sings: Just Beat It, Beat It

Hilarious
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

So...

1) American and European guilds say "Mathematically impossible"
    2) Chinese guild does it.

Can we conclusively say that Azns are just better at math and put it to bed?

Seriously. STFU about Ensidia and the whole US vs EU

You all just got your ass' kicked.

Instead of bickering, how about a gg or well done?

Gotta love the MJ Rep

Nice kill guys

Quote Originally Posted by mrgibb
    Im 100% with you there, and these guys just do it for fun, unlike those Ensidia morons who gets paid to play.
    I guess STARS are just AMD enthusiasts, judging by the AMD commercials in the movie? ;D

Big kudos to them, as well as to ensidia, if they are able to get paid (a little bit) for playing a game - unlike the other 11 mio players out there. GJ