Poll: As title stated

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: lolret is back?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: lolret is back?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning4
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
    This.

I've heard that using a Pvp trinket is kinda usefull also !
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

Thank you Dal I deserve that.
    Playing since Patch 1.11 (Draenor & Icecrown - PvE).

Quote Originally Posted by Vazhra
    There is a small chance that they might make it a class only weapon but they seem to be getting away from that sort of thing now. Every MDPS can get Thunderfury now last I looked, and Valy'nar is for ANY SDPS class.

If it dropped and I was the Loot Master, I would tell everyone who wants it to /roll and pray that God will take pity on their poor soul. Reason: I raid with my friends and none of us are loot whores. Also, if we had to pull in a DK or Warrior for the fight, and it dropped, if one of the normal raiders is a Ret and present, he gets priority.
    i like u
    but most likely it would be "reasonable" to put it as Death Knight, Paladin only, since its lore include both classes, and warriors got their legendary warglaives

Thank you Dal I deserve that.
    Really, why is Val'anyr good for spell dps classes? ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinth
    Really, why is Val'anyr good for spell dps classes? ???
    If you already have enough hit rating without the weapon, stats are decent for caster and half of the casters are capable of casting heals, and there are times when healers die or go OOM.

In essence, there really is no good point to having it if your a Lock or Mage. =P

If you already have enough hit rating without the weapon, stats are decent for caster and half of the casters are capable of casting heals, and there are times when healers die or go OOM.

In essence, there really is no good point to having it if your a Lock or Mage. =P
    Okay, I just really hope no DPS take it over healers :P

edit: I can see it now... retadin with Val'anyr... when asked... "because of JoL"
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Not that a Lock or Mage could use it anyways. Unless Blizzard decides otherwise, both are incapable of wielding 1H maces.

Getting back on topic, I saw a post stating that PvE DPS has improved on the Patchwork dummy from live.

I pulled about 400-500 more dps single target on PTR and was on the dummy for 15 minutes without using a pot or going OOM. You just have to sometimes prioritize CS over consecrate even if its less DPS. Then think about it, if I have 500 mana and DS is off CD and judge has another sec or 2, then wait for judge or you wont have enough mana to cast judge.

15+ Year Old Account

I think whoever made that video nerfs himself when he logs on :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacegoatmeep View Post
    I have it on good authority that the Park needs to be as it currently is for the launch of Legion.

As part of the opening event Illidan flys down into Stormwind, points over towards the Park and says "You are not repaired!"

The lolret will never be back. That statement can be only made by people who didnt actaull played retribution spec before Wrath of lich king. The design was incredibly bad, seal system, no AP = SP scaling, but i must admint skill factor was kinda higher than it is now. People like me were strugling with resealing, drinking every 5 seconds, and you could forget about healing on the go like now but we managed to preveil and we did just fine in those times. Now its a golden era for us comparing what it was before so trying to mark us with lolret again is just plain stupid and comes out from lack of experience.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=68059.0

In that topic you can find some numbers from patchwerk.
    Guy states that he has 1.5k dps improvement on static fight like patchwerk so how the fuck you can speak about lolret nerf when we are doing a lot more dmg than before?.
    You can sealtwist, we got another nuke ( exorcis to use is crucial moments, imagine exorcism followed by hammer of wrtaht from the distance thats preety much sick shit imo)

The amount of we got nerfed posts vs posts that shows some insane numbers is equal to the number of scrubs in paladin community, and clearly shows tha more skilled players will be better rewarded.

As karaghan said, lolret can't come back.

I ahbe been playing on the PTR and i have to say that it's harder but not imposible te beat every class (healers are a pain but killable if you save repetance and HoJ for the right time). Now it is very similar to warriors, but ret have higher burst and survavility, and even a little higher damage i think.
    My Characters:
    Hunter Warrior Warlock

15+ Year Old Account

tried to watch the movie. but when i saw that text at the begin i closed it.

retarded ppl will post about a nerf, good players will post about a buff.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaDora25
    I found this interesting video on youtube and I think you guys should watch it...and then discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3hi293dwA

Now I am not saying lolret is back. I am just interested in reading ppl's opinion. That's why the title is "lolret is back?" not "lolret is back..."

enjoy
    This movie is just fail on so many levels. First off, that spec is horrible for PvP, it's like a PvE spec combined with PvP ret talents to make you miss out on imp HoJ. Second, he doesn't have exorcism on his bars...enough said. Third, you trinketed a stun with HoF up. Fourth, uou kept up sacred shield about 50% of the time (it would be easier to keep up if you specced for PvP correctly). Lastly, the last 2-3 minutes (atleast what I got from fast-forwarding it) was fights against prot pallys and warriors. You don't even hit them hard on live, what makes you think you'll hit them harder on the PTR?

First time posting, but I really felt the need to just state how dumb this movie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    I think whoever made that video nerfs himself when he logs on :-\
    This^
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

rather worried about retri at the moment, but meh bet even blizzard re-rolled a dk and said meh screw it i'll just kill this class like we did in TBC go holy!
    Few people say ret is much better, few people say it's alot worse.... I want to see this for myself or a vid of somone actually decent, not some PvE Scrub that has never PvP'd in his 1 resilience expecting to 7k 2 shot a warlock in 900 resil haha.

But yeh reroll a dk, warlock or shaman and ur aloud to burst crazy numbers! roll a paladin and burst 4k dps u are concidered OP !
    GG= noobs you killed retri!

If lolret = ret in tbc, then yeah, lolret can't be back. But still, by watching the video makes me kinda scared. I mean, those numbers are really pathetic. lol

I am not that good I know...

Lolret like in tbc won't be back, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaDora25
    If lolret = ret in tbc, then yeah, lolret can't be back. But still, by watching the video makes me kinda scared. I mean, those numbers are really pathetic. lol
    Its obvious you just rofllvled your paladin so really what can you possibly know about ret paladin numbers not mentioning you have yet to master that class.

P.S That video is terrible and the person who did it stated that there is no skill behind that movie so whoevers judgement is based on that video is a fool.

well , you can be an example of lolret for picking that particular movie.
    not picking 10% strength from talents even in a pvp spec or healing through incinerate (at this point i closed the movie) shows severe lack of knowledge .

Haters should avoid this vid at all cost: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuZVoJqeUqo :