Paladin PvP set- Discuss

Imo it could be better. nothing says paladin like a red square in the middle of your head. Still, can't expect too much for paladin designers, eh?

Re: Paladin PvP set- Discuss

It looks like a Mutated Version of Dungeon Set 1 for Warriors, Valor. lulz~ but it's not that bad btw..

Made by myself while I'm bored..

*computer voice*

Report.

Shoulders are still not gigantic enough.

Must increase size by 500%.

i really like it, ok colour suck a bit

Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

helm's gay
    colours are a bit gay as well.
    but oh well what can u expect =)

Well I definitely thought when I looked at them that the paladin's gear was the best looking of all the sets.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

This set just screams "DON'T WORRY , STAND ASIDE CITIZEN I'M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY" like a comic book hero.
    Absolutely fitting for retri, wouldn't like it as holy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Heinoji
    This set just screams "DON'T WORRY , STAND ASIDE CITIZEN I'M HERE TO SAVE THE DAY" like a comic book hero.
    Absolutely fitting for retri, wouldn't like it as holy though.
    STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I like it ;D

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

s6-s7 Shoulder equip effect: Reduses your vertical live of view by 50%.

Tbh I am missing the gold and silver and shining stuff which represents the pride of the paladin. This just looks like rusty metal with copper trim and some red ????

Oh yeah and then the white robe with some copper armor scraps sewn on it. It looks horrible. I'd rather think: there's a priest... Seriously... palas wear plate, not cloth robes with some armor on it.

I like it.
    It (the shoulders) reminds me of the famous Alexander Guardian Force/Esper whatever from the final fantasy series:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...n7_paladin.jpg

Like the set, dislike the colors.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.