Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Alright then, you cried your heart out now. So lets move back to the topic.

I also feel like a problem is currently that healer finish their cap faster which also removes them out of the pool
    this blackredguy actually thinks his input is valid he starts off with " everytime i see one of your posts " lmfao. He cries out for validation as he calls you invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    this blackredguy actually thinks his input is valid he starts off with " everytime i see one of your posts " lmfao. He cries out for validation as he calls you invalid.
    Its even more funny looking back at it , and paladin even after multiple buffs is the least played healer with the lowest win rate xD

but hey ,´ this rank 1 made it to 3k so you bad link armory so i can point at your 2,4 and still call you bad´´

edit: also another complain. Warrior can buy all 2,4 weapons , I can only buy half of them as a healer. Quite annoying that dps have literally more rewards
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2023-04-29 at 09:49 AM.

Played healers for years in pvp & pve. Stopped midway during SL when I took a long back. Returned late in SL, never rolling healer again. Fuck that shite.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    By the way, i've read your posts this morning. It's incredible how you still sound like one miserable unhappy individual, I sincerely hope you get mental help honestly, you TRULY need it. Or don't, at this point who cares about you anyway, right ?

Its even more funny looking back at it , and paladin even after multiple buffs is the least played healer with the lowest win rate xD

but hey ,´ this rank 1 made it to 3k so you bad link armory so i can point at your 2,4 and still call you bad´´

edit: also another complain. Warrior can buy all 2,4 weapons , I can only buy half of them as a healer. Quite annoying that dps have literally more rewards
    Still waiting for that armory link by the way, you still hide behind the fact that you somehow know how this game is played, but you don't want to prove it. You have no clue or experience in PvP, but somehow you think you do. Faux-Pro like you are the worse. And I hope you don't plan on posting on this PvP forums soon again because trust me I will be there to tell people how little your credibility really is.

Also, you got banned shortly after last time, but somehow your back? What a disappointment that was.
    Last edited by BlackRedGreenofc; 2023-05-01 at 01:47 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    I got my elite set and then quit playing solo shuffle.

Too many retard warriors that fights on the other side of the arena, behind pillars and then being like "hurr, healer?? y u no heal". Like shut the fuck up, you should be banned from the game mode for throwing that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by lllll View Post
    I got my elite set and then quit playing solo shuffle.

Too many retard warriors that fights on the other side of the arena, behind pillars and then being like "hurr, healer?? y u no heal". Like shut the fuck up, you should be banned from the game mode for throwing that hard.
    The trick is to throw the game if that happens. You will have your rating back faster then he does. making him go 0:6 and wait another 40 minutes while being full of frustration and rage. Make sure to tell him that you will throw for the extra salt. Its lots of fun and even taking the -30 is worth it for yourself as you have not long que times anyway

I have to ask, how do you all feel when you get a prot paladin instead of a healer?

The trick is to throw the game if that happens. You will have your rating back faster then he does. making him go 0:6 and wait another 40 minutes while being full of frustration and rage. Make sure to tell him that you will throw for the extra salt. Its lots of fun and even taking the -30 is worth it for yourself as you have not long que times anyway
    I think a lot of healers have issues coping with the fact that postioning matters for them just as much as every other person in the match. Refusing to ever move forward when you are melee into range is the same as losing the match.

Ive hit elite three times in s1. DH,Warr,Disc. Disc was by far the easiest given how awful most healers are when it comes to simply placing themselves in the match. If you know how to move forwards effectively you more or less are assured a win.

Literally everyone playing RSS is in the same situation getting bad teammates. The high rated ones are the people who've found a way to make it work. If you're a healer and don't want to queue, then don't.

Absolutely true, everything comes with experience, from studying the mechanics of your character to gaining combat experience from the enemy and confronting him with countermeasures, but sometimes this is not enough and you have to use rbg boost to avoid getting too burned out

Quote Originally Posted by nvaelz View Post
    Only solution : get past that mmr and that's really up to your own capabilities, if you think 1670 is alot higher than 1300 then you're wrong, it's very low.

I mean, some people are destined to be hardstuck on 1600 rating that's how it's going to be and most of the salt on that rating is disbelief, and blaming the entire universe instead of focusing on self improvement. Also alot of people on 1600 just don't care, they don't mind losing, they don't want to get anywhere, they don't care about that they're just chilling. XD.

Just wait until you are hardstuck on 1800-2100 then instead of tears you'll have inflated egos that think they are the best, but it's really the same problem, thinking it's everyone elses fault and not their own.

Tbh, the only common denominator is the tears, they change in how much rage and self deception they contain, but usually higher rating = more fragile egos, and that's how it is.

Here's some VALUABLE tips for you, I'm sure you'll ignore them and pretend I'm full of shit.

First, play better, and sure it will sometimes be hopeless and you'll lose but go next, and try to play better all the time, and if you can do that then you'll progress.

If you keep being stuck on 1700 rating then you need to figure out why you can't progress.

Here's some examples to help you out.

Consider your fluidity in your keybinds, how you use spells/and or target players, what addons you have and how good you are at absorbing information from your UI layout(and your ability to see the gameplay beyond the UI), you wanna be able to relax while playing good, also consider your spec choices, a wrong pvp talent might mean the win or the loss for a specific round etc.

And try to recognize when you're going to lose cuz of a teammate, you can atleast try to navigate that situation the best you may, and crying about it to change it usually doesn't serve a positive outcome, so be positive about trying anyway!

Also, you might be aggressive when you need to be ready to heal, or you might be in an exposed position because you really wanna cc but then you get cced and you can't heal.
    Also, you might missplay against totems or cds and you might waste your trinket etc, try to think about how you use your things, if it might be a mistake, what I'm saying is it's good to reconsider what you are actually doing.

I hope you figure it out and then you'll face me on high mmr and I'll win cuz I'm the best.

Good luck.
    none of this is going to help you whe nyou have some backwards mofo from the L.A realms keyboard turning at 1800 mmr and he's stuck on your team.

Surprise, surprise

As someone who *only* rolls healers, I refuse to touch it.

Its all the same old reasons: toxic team mates, who insist on LoSing/out-ranging my heals--and causing me to get put in a bad spot. The majority doesn't peel, doesn't dispel CCs on me, then PSTs the healer, "DuDe WhErZ mY hEaLz"? Don't even get me started on the after-match whispers. In a gamemode where healers start with a stacking debuff and with few/little MMR rewards, there really is no point for healers to queue up.

Is more fun to roll in BGs and Blitzes.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well you get an additional Box with an Account Wide 50 Conquest Token so that's something. I'd personally rather see this higher, or affected by the Conquest increase added mid season. But healing can be rough, especially for new Players I'd never recommend it with how toxic the community is. I decided to take my Priest into one with pretty average gear, lost every game, got called a dog among other things; just couldn't compete due to gear difference. I guess instant queues are nice when as a DPS you can be sat AFK for 10-30 minutes or longer. Sometimes its rough, especially when a DPS just flops. Having played DPS (Arcane Mage tonight) and being deleted by a DH/Evoker almost instantly its rough as a Healer (or anyone really) to not be upset by those rounds.

I think the amount of Leavers is worse this Season compared to the end of last which kind of makes a 5-0 lobby end up giving barely anything for some reason. I think the punishment of 150 Rating need to also be 300 MMR loss and more Rating, along with a longer deserter (or account wide - there's a video I've seen recently of a popular streamer joining a lobby, deciding to insta leave Round 1, log an alt and queue again).

I don't dislike the game mode, I've been able to get more elite sets because I can play more, although I no longer really play 2v2 as a result (along with the 2v2 bracket being dead S1). I was able to get all of them in S2, and currently on a last minute shuffle grind (afk until queue pops) to get as many as possible this Season.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )