Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Thank the moderators

I wish we all thank our nice moderators who keep these forums some what clear
    by deleting and locking waste from this well working community

I salute grimlor and others

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Deleted

Re: Thank the moderators

Someone wants to be promoted moderator.
    Nah just kidding, idd.

I hope I never get moderator, because I think 1/10 threads here actually get my seal of approval.

I thank you for your patience, mods.
    I am all that is man.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm just a fan boy of our moderators  ;D
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by miekkagoon
    I'm just really really really really wanting to be a moderator ;D
    Fixed.

I jest.
    I am all that is man.

15+ Year Old Account

Grimlors the man. Bouboubille is also the man.

I rarely see mods on here, but I know they're there. I mean, they're like SANTA CLAUSE! (And I was joking about the SC remark, in case someone is that dense XD)

Anyway, yes, they do keep the forums quite clean <3

Quote Originally Posted by det
    Lately there is some heavy moderating, banning and thread removing going on.

Which is good
    Thank god. For awhile it seem like there was no moderation going on. It has improved drastically recently and I thank them for it!

Lock this troll thread already! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sharped
    Lock this troll thread already! :P
    As far as I'm aware, this thread does not break any of the rules, and for all you know, the topic creator genuinely wanted to express his gratitude, and hoped other members would as well.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    As far as I'm aware, this thread does not break any of the rules, and for all you know, the topic creator genuinely wanted to express his gratitude, and hoped other members would as well.
    It is in the wrong section though

The more you guys (and girls) report posts, the faster we'll be able deal with them. If nobody reports a post, we might never notice it. So keep up the good work and we'll do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbone
    It is in the wrong section though

The more you guys (and girls) report posts, the faster we'll be able deal with them. If nobody reports a post, we might never notice it. So keep up the good work and we'll do the same
    I actually never noticed the Feedback forum, go figure. XD

Deleted

Aww cmon guys i just made a joke when i said he was trying to become one. ;p

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuker
    I hope I never get moderator, because I think 1/10 threads here actually get my seal of approval.

I thank you for your patience, mods.
    Imagine you got a magic wand. That wand lets you completely erase any trace of anyone you don't like, and everyone will cheer when you use it.

C'mon, moderation is awesome.

(PS we're recruiting. Contact me if you got a nice attitude and enough posts to prove it)

mods rule, trolls suck! kill them all 8)

Deleted

Pew pew!

Quote Originally Posted by Adys
    (PS we're recruiting. Contact me if you got a nice attitude and enough posts to prove it)
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Adys
    Imagine you got a magic wand. That wand lets you completely erase any trace of anyone you don't like, and everyone will cheer when you use it.

C'mon, moderation is awesome.
    You do realize all someone has to do is empty out there browser catch and deleted the temporary files from the user\documents directory and they are free to make a new account using a new email address and antagonize you some more right ?

It might be a pain to do but sadly a forum ban also stops you from reading the main page of the site so my guild actually offers instructions to get around the ban to those members we have that were retarded enough to get banned in the first place.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by skrump
    You do realize all someone has to do is empty out there browser catch and deleted the temporary files from the user\documents directory and they are free to make a new account using a new email address and antagonize you some more right ?
    That'll have the exact same effect as clicking on the "log out" link. If they made a new account, we would know and they would get banned for avoiding a previous ban. But if anyone were to change their IP to an entirely new one (different range too), change their email, and everything recorded in their useragent, if they just came back to troll some more we would ban them regardless of who they used to be. If they came back to just lurk and read up on the latest news, we have little reason to stop them.

The bans we use are intended to stop people from offending other users (and such), not to stop them from reading the latest

sorry for ninjaing the thread, but i got some issues with reporting posts and dont wanna create new thread for it.

my problem is that after pressing "report to moderator" and typing in the reason my browser tries to load some new page but eventually fails and i never know whether post has been reported or not. im using firefox 2.0, does anyone else have this issue?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.