This is just getting pathetic now.

I call out again. Please PM only ONE artist. PM'img multiple is just plain selfish. The artists here use their own time to make these, put effort and time into these, and when they find out that the one that they were working on has been done a couple of hours ago by someone else, it's just sad. They could have spent their time on someone else's signature.

Obviously, this'll pass over their heads like the last few messages, but it was worth a try.

I repeat, it's just sad.

Cocoacross I want to thank you for this amazing sig it will never be replaced keep up the great work.

PM request

If you whan't something changed let me know, if not have fun with it.

btw, you can also use it on mmo, its under 50kb and within 500x100.

Quote Originally Posted by Elitedud View Post
    Cocoacross I want to thank you for this amazing sig it will never be replaced keep up the great work.
    Thank you Elite, those are very kind words indeed! I am very happy you like your sig

cellphone wallpaper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

PM Request:

In queue: Zauriel, Skurkitty, Wreckloose, Frostylights, WesM63, Lenua, Speak

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    cellphone wallpaper request:

I love your work Zarina!

I'm taking sig requests... I have none at all! (Everytime I say this I'm bombarded lol)

as some one who has followed this thread for a long time, seen just about every rage about multiple PMing, i have an idea. not sure how this works but i just read through and the "first post" that every requester is supposed to read, does not, unless i miss it ever say PM 1 artist only. i think the first post should contain in big bold letters "PM one artist ONLY" along with other basic rules. it should also prolly containt what a decent request looks like just to provide a starting point for people.

TL;DR the first post should say in the giant bold (like Elyaans last comment) to not double PM

Quote Originally Posted by Quaritch View Post
    as some one who has followed this thread for a long time, seen just about every rage about multiple PMing, i have an idea. not sure how this works but i just read through and the "first post" that every requester is supposed to read, does not, unless i miss it ever say PM 1 artist only. i think the first post should contain in big bold letters "PM one artist ONLY" along with other basic rules. it should also prolly containt what a decent request looks like just to provide a starting point for people.
    It does:

7. All requests should be posted in this thread.
    We only have a very limited number of people working on signatures, and they handle the requests as they are posted. Do not send PM messages to people to request an image, unless they explicitly said that it's OK. Also, should you have made a request trough these forums, do not send the same request to one (or worse, multiple!) artists, and vice versa ofcourse. Think of this as time saving: The less PM-messages they have to handle, the more time they have to work on your request and those of the people after you.
    People just have to read. I'm hoping when they re-do the boards we'll get a Graphics board and we can re-do the sig thread.

Apologies to those in my queue I been really busy I will get to them from tomorrow
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm hoping when they re-do the boards we'll get a Graphics board and we can re-do the sig thread.
    I call OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I call OP.
    It's all yours hon. I don't want it.

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    I was thinking about a comical signature. My name is towelliee which originates from the character from southpark. I was wondering if someone could make a sig with the following for my guild website forums.

BE Paladin Tank doing the animation like hes creating something but instead is holding a bong and picture of towelie himself and just us 2 in a smoked up room and at the top it says "Wanna Get Highhh?" And then my name Towelliee guild name < S E V E N> Think this pic would be awesome for it

Anyone want to give this one a stab I keep laughing to myself thinking about it.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Anyone want to give this one a stab I keep laughing to myself thinking about it.
    Bumping it will get you nowhere. PM ONE artist instead.

Although, I thought that your current one is just fine, as you got it extremely recently. However, that's my own opinion.

Oh I know I use it on here and maintankadin and wow but i just wanted to see that as a funny. My sig now is amazing.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Makanubo View Post
    PM request

If you whan't something changed let me know, if not have fun with it.

btw, you can also use it on mmo, its under 50kb and within 500x100.
    That came out awesome! Thank you so much. Going to go use it right now in guild forums, the guild will just have to deal with my identity crisis until Tauren -> Troll Druid race changes are available.

Gosh people have some respect for these artist who take time out of their day to make you something for FREE...
    "Me not that kind of Orc!" -- ♥ ♥YouTube ♥ ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    yea really

Got tomorrow+most of the weekend off, toss me some requests if you like my work!

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    Would also like to note that I have recieved an apology from the requester and I respect that.
    I'm assuming people are choosing over to skip this? =/

No need to constantly go over this, what's done is done just move on with our lives.