Deleted
    Hey there, I've been trying to get ModelViewer to work, and it simply crashes. I'm using Windows 7, and thought this might be the best place to ask being as you all work with modelviewer! Is there any fix for this, or is it simply an issue with windows 7? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Hey there, I've been trying to get ModelViewer to work, and it simply crashes. I'm using Windows 7, and thought this might be the best place to ask being as you all work with modelviewer! Is there any fix for this, or is it simply an issue with windows 7? Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out here!
    Check you dont have wow open at the same time.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Check you dont have wow open at the same time.
    Thanks, that's fixed it. But I'm now getting errors importing armory characters ><

Deleted
    Ghosttown's Sig:

Not sure on the font so let me know if you want it changing

I'd like to thank CrazyTaco now that I finally got home and was able to add my new signature, I love it, it's wonderfull, thank you <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alton250doa View Post
    So, I would LOVE to have someone make a sig for me (and my wife). I'll be completely honest, I know NOTHING about what can and can't be done easily enough in the graphics programs, but here's what I was thinking...

Characters: Soulspear & Soulstrice
    Realm: Twisting Nether - US
    Guild: Decimation

What I would really like is if there was a close up of the two characters back to back in the center wearing current equipment, with a distant view of Org in the background.... the horde symbol on the far right... our character names on each side (mine on my side, her's on her's)... and the guild name / realm underneath.

EDIT: If you could make Soulstrice blowing a kiss -- that would be awesome!

If that's not doable, I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you in advance!
    --Soulspear
    Claimed after PM request

Quote Originally Posted by gidget View Post
    PM request:

[IMG]MyBannerHere,Can'tPostLinksYet -_-[/IMG]
    That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Gidget. 5 star work!
    Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Deleted
    PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    T10 shoulders are still broken for me, so I went with the T8. Sorry. Hope you still like it!

Ohhh, that's really pretty! Thanks so much!!
    also i hope im doing quote right, oh

awesome signature by Elysia :3

Signature request!!

Looking for something a little fun
    Character - Khrysus of Vek'nilash (can't link, sorry)
    I would like the background to look something like my signature atm but with a red theme to it. I would also like the words 'Clearly Inebriated' somewhere in the sig, perhaps even made to look like a character title. As for a pose maybe a frame from the /drink or /dance animations showing the top half of the character.

Looking forward to your replies

Edit - An appearance from the Pandaren Monk would top it off nicely ^_^
    Last edited by Khrysus; 2010-11-19 at 06:52 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much to Kenz for making an EPIC signature off a very vague PM request, your work is beautiful!
    Last edited by Crypto Evangelist; 2010-11-19 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Edit to include sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    First of all: I know I said some of the requests I've gotten would've been done by now - I'm terribly sorry they're not! I've tried to squeeze in some time for Photoshop, but since I spend at least an hour on each (perfectionist, such a disease), I just can't. Reason for this is 9 hours of work and this plus that when I get home. I'm not sure if I'll get any time left over this weekend, so feel free to ask someone else if they're available, and if you do so please let me know about it.
    I'm in no hurry, so I'll be waiting patiently until you have the time to make my signature, no rush.

PM Requests:

Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2010-11-19 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Added

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I love that...

Also, the T10 Priest shoulders are broken for everyone. We just have to make do with it.
    Yeah. >< And I thought of the smudging like Crazy suggested, but a) looked like there were too many black spots to make it smooth out decently and b) I really love priest T8. :x

Anyway, fiiinally completed guild banner request. First one I've done, so.

And an avatar to match a sig:

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Elysia, have you considered creating your own DeviantArt page like some of the others have?? I'd like to see a compilation of your work.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

I would like the have a Signiture that is very shamanistic looking with a Dwarf Shaman in some cool shaman tier or armor with the Name Bazathar on it( nothing specific ill just let the artist do his thing)

PM Request:

Really like how this came out.
    Last edited by Safhira; 2010-11-19 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Elysia, have you considered creating your own DeviantArt page like some of the others have?? I'd like to see a compilation of your work.
    I do have one, actually. But as it stands, there's only one lonely sig wall on it. Wasn't going to bother linking it until there's at least one more up, which only needs a few more to be completed. Sooooo...

Quote Originally Posted by Concern View Post
    Hi, I love all the work everyone has done here and would love a sig aswell as an avatar made by anyone of you guys!
    Name: Concern
    Title: Chef (if you can make it look good with the name)
    Race: Human Female
    Class: Warlock
    Gear: T11 (without helm)
    Look: If you bother to check Concern, Auchindoun EU for the character. (if possible to make as my real character)
    If it is not to much to ask put some demonic touch to it all, likely colors combined with the heroic warlock T11 set.

Cheers and gl with all of your works!
    Picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppen View Post
    Name: Toppen
    Class: Priest
    Race: Undead
    Gear: T11 (purple one)would be great ! Otherwise t8 or t5
    Title : The Insane

Cant post a armory link: Toppen -Frostwhisper EU
    Backround Is up to you since I know you all is great with that ! <3
    Picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elactran View Post
    All of your avatars as amazing. Was wondering if I could get one?!

Name: Elactran
    Server: Draenor
    no title
    Orc DK with T11 if possible.

Thanks!
    And picked up.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

IMPORTANT SIGANTURE REQUEST!!!

Looking to have a signature made for me and a friend, we are going to be our guilds tanks and we are both going to be Tauren tanks. He will be a Paladin and I will be a Deathknight. His name: HolyGrazer. My name: UnholyGrazer. No titles. I would like it to be split in half, Deathknight right side, Paladin left side. I would like it split down the middle with half of each Taurens face to create one full face. Both in T11 gear, but should only realisticaly need the helmet and shoulders/chest maybe. Please PM me to discuss this farther, this is a super important request and I feel it can look amazing. Oh and the backgrounds and feel of each side should be: Paladins/light, smokey, firey. Deathknights/dark, smokey, bloody. Thanks you, UnholyGrazer.

If haveing the face only being split is unrealistic, then haveing the majority of the tauren spilt would work as well. No weapons on either person.
    Last edited by UnholyGrazer; 2010-11-19 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Added last part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    PM Request:

Really like how this came out.
    double thumbs up! really nice work Saf!
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request