I'd like to request a signature using the same concept as the signature Raeynn posted on page 1081, #21619.
    General Information:

Class: Paladin/Deathknight
    Gear: tier 10
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Quote: Death Is Worth It For Some...
    Name: Shyguy
    Realm: Magtheridon - US

Hello!

Truly envious of some of the work being done here, just wish my photoshop skills were as good.

I had a sig made about a year ago (possibly in this thread, possibly another), and I'm looking for an update on it if possible.

My current sig is:

I'd like some sort of abstract(ish) background, potentially green(ish) coloring
    Either black cat or black bear male tauren druid
    Pretty easy on the text too, something along the lines of:

Pandarus
    Influx - Neptulon

Would be awesome if someone could pick it up, but I'll understand if people are busy / queued, etc.

Thanks in advance

Hello! First and foremost, I'd like to thank all the artists who have devoted their time to make awesome sigs!

I am hoping to get a new sig for my warrior, as I am transitioning to Horde as a Blood Elf (shameful I know ).
    (Hoping Mipeo can do this, sorry if I butchered your username).

New name - Durahan
    Server - Caelestrasz
    Armor of Choice - Same as current sig (Tier 4, BC)
    Weapon of Choice - Same as current sig (Lionheart Exec.)

I really love my current sig, but I am doing a faction change as soon as 4.0.3a hits tomorrow. Definitely looking forward to be back to the Horde!
    What I have in mind for a new sig:
    -Instead of my current Human toon, a Blood Elf instead. No helm; I was hoping the hair option with the BE wearing the headband, an 'older' looking face, and no 'stache.
    -Would like 'Blademaster' as a title (I have this little made-up lore behind this warrior. An Elven blademaster O.O!!). So, it would read 'Blademaster Durahan'.
    -On the avatar's right, a 'shade' of Lantresor of the Blade http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18261#screenshots:id=80238 with the same stance. I guess this would require slightly more space to fit him. If this isn't possible, a shade of Lantresor's face could suffice.

Hope this isn't too much. Again, thank you for any and all assistance! Happy thanksgiving
    Last edited by Terrax of the Wind; 2010-11-23 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, i am new to the forums and i would like a nice signature to use.

I would like my gnome Mage with the same title and gear i use on Armory at the moment without the head.

Thanks,
    Nikelia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikelia View Post
    Hey, i am new to the forums and i would like a nice signature to use.

I would like my gnome Mage with the same title and gear i use on Armory at the moment without the head.

Thanks,
    Nikelia
    Claimed

Last edited by tazsar; 2010-11-23 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Include siggy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Claimed
    Appreciated Thanks

Deleted
    Hi all!
    first of all, i have to say your works are very beautiful! keep it up!
    Well(sorry for bad english), i wonder if someone will take some time to do some signatures i have in mind!

There are 4, a Warlock, a Shaman, a druid and a rogue.

Warlock is an undead, affliction, so i want a shadowy, malicious, very dark signature. The char has to be dressed with Wrathful. Name is Edzepelion the Immortal

Shaman is an orc(tribute to dremlock ), Restoration. But sometimes also Elemental, so the signature have to be colorful and dynamic! Geared with Worldbreaker Garb(Tier eight point five raid). Name is Nochtenarus the Seeker.

Druid is a female troll(just lovely), Feral(blue skin, red hairs). I dunno how this signature has to be, just do some cool abstract layout Gear is Dreamwalker Battlegear(Tier seven point five raid), all but Helm. Name is Zulthraze the Bloodthirsty (op nerf!)

Rogue is a bloodelf, mutilate. I think a dark-metal background is good for this sign. Gear is Wrathful, with wrathful daggers ofc. My only char that really catches up with the gear i want to show in the sign eheheh Name is Deathcrow (hail guys).

That's it. Here are some SS of the portraits: EDIT: PM me because forums dont allow me to post any link before have had some messages
    rogue hasnt portrait since he equips wrath helm.

Hope you'll get on with my requests ^^ meanwhile i'll watch some of your wonderful works! Cya!

I've been lurking here for a bit (I'm kinda of shy of getting into forums) but would love to have some wonderful soul make me a sig for my warrior... My artistic abilities bite. lol.

Name: Wassenanaam
    undead prot warrior 80 Moon Guard
    Guild: Screaming Bees
    Guild Rank: Killer Bee
    Feel free to armory him to get idea of gear.... Would love a nice icy blue background to make him show up with his name, guild name-realm, and my guild rank. Or some sort of bee-stripe background would also be awesomeness.

Much thanks in advance to anyone who helps me...

Doom Doom DOOM!
    Love Gir...!!!!! <333333

(if this posts twice GAH but posting timed out)
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

I'm not picky *can use your imagination*, but would love a Cairne Bloodhoof Signature, would be nice if it had text or a fading text that said-

Shine your light down on me
    Lift me up so I can see
    Shine your light when you're gone
    Give me the strength
    To carry on, carry on...
    R.I.P Cairne Bloodhoof.

It can have a nice picture of him up close, and in the fading background him looking into the light. Much much thanks in advance.
    Last edited by StormyNights; 2010-11-23 at 05:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    I'm not picky, but would love a Cairne Bloodhoof Signature, would be nice if it had text or a fading text that said-

Shine your light down on me
    Lift me up so i can see
    Shine your light when you're gone
    Give me the strength
    To carry on, carry on

It can have a nice picture of him upclose, and in the fading background him looking into the light.
    Claimed, pls PM me with the colours you'd like

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wassenanaam View Post
    I've been lurking here for a bit (I'm kinda of shy of getting into forums) but would love to have some wonderful soul make me a sig for my warrior... My artistic abilities bite. lol.

Name: Wassenanaam
    undead prot warrior 80 Moon Guard
    Guild: Screaming Bees
    Guild Rank: Killer Bee
    Feel free to armory him to get idea of gear.... Would love a nice icy blue background to make him show up with his name, guild name-realm, and my guild rank. Or some sort of bee-stripe background would also be awesomeness.

Much thanks in advance to anyone who helps me...
    Claimed also

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there. Here's my first time request, hope I don't ask too much.

I'd like a close up of the T11 for a Mage. Prefer the Red design if you can. You can use your imagination. I'm not picky. If it's possible try and make the guild stand out
    Thanks and much appreciated.

Name:Pandora
    Class: Human Mage
    Server:Kil'jaeden
    Guild:Ruinous
    Last edited by Pandorox; 2010-11-23 at 05:38 PM.

Hey there, i would like to ask for a singature too if possible. The art you are making is amazing!

Name: Sour'jin (Sourjin)
    Race/Class: Troll Rogue
    Guild: SunDown
    Server: Anachronos
    I would like to see him in Tier6 Rogue gear, with" Blade of Infam"y as main hand and "Blade of Savagery" as offhand. It is my all-times favorite gear and weapons i ever had! You can take a look at my avatar about the gear and his face to take an idea (or armory even). I would like not to show tier6 head, without any cloak, just with his trollish face with the white hair and his big tusks You can also add the tabard of the illidari, just like on the avatar. The background scene i would love it to be a dark forest and trees and Sourjin coming through the shadows with blood on his weapons As the name/title, you can use "Sour'jin" and the title "Herald of the Titans", do not include guild or server name.

I hope you can make something like this, it would be awesome and i would be very thankful!
    Last edited by Sourjin; 2010-11-23 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Request: Avatar for youtube.

I made this request for a friend. An avatar for youtube ( He finds it useless to make a mmo-champion account just for an avatar )

Specifications:

Race: Human
    Hair: Brown spikes ( Dark )
    Skin colour: Fairly white, but a bit tanned (HIS WORDS :P)
    Class: Warrior, So warrior s8 helmet.

Thank you already.
    Last edited by mmoc1d285b056b; 2010-11-23 at 05:46 PM. Reason: S8 instead of s9

Deleted
    Mufasax Banner Request (thumb):

http://digitalgidget.deviantart.com/#/d33fwr0
    Last edited by mmoc0260417c91; 2010-11-23 at 06:33 PM.

PM Request:

Closing PM Requests until I can handle both RL and sigs. Holidays and my Toddler is about to do me in. I need some time to catch up and breathe. :/
    Last edited by Safhira; 2010-11-23 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    I hope i am not asking for to much but id like a avatar if possible :-)
    I would like a Undead mage wearing t11 (hc red version if possible) and if ragnaros could be in the background with his magma explosion.
    If the name Cookie could be in there aswell in a fire theme that would be amazing.
    If your also willing to add a bit here or there for the mage theme i will not say no :-).

Thanks in advance for anyone that is willing to make me anything.

xx Cookie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourjin View Post
    Hey there, i would like to ask for a singature too if possible. The art you are making is amazing!

Name: Sour'jin (Sourjin)
    Race/Class: Troll Rogue
    Guild: SunDown
    Server: Anachronos
    I would like to see him in Tier6 Rogue gear, with" Blade of Infam"y as main hand and "Blade of Savagery" as offhand. It is my all-times favorite gear and weapons i ever had! You can take a look at my avatar about the gear and his face to take an idea (or armory even). I would like not to show tier6 head, without any cloak, just with his trollish face with the white hair and his big tusks You can also add the tabard of the illidari, just like on the avatar. The background scene i would love it to be a dark forest and trees and Sourjin coming through the shadows with blood on his weapons As the name/title, you can use "Sour'jin" and the title "Herald of the Titans", do not include guild or server name.

I hope you can make something like this, it would be awesome and i would be very thankful!
    Claimed too

My queue: Lodovico, StormyNights, Wassenanaam and Sourjin

10+ Year Old Account
    Request

My sig request is now open, but I can only do a couple here and there, Just PM me and I'll respond whether I can do or not

Deleted
    Ooooh! Just saw the comments on my last post! Thanks a lot peeps
    ... I just like making things glowwy