Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Anyhow, if you have any further questions, send me a PM. No need to clutter this thread up further.
    I have to disagree on this. Any questions related to Sig making should be here. There are many lurking or just may not have the "gumption" to post questions. Any questions/answers could help any potential and "expert" sig makers since we can't have a Graphics forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I have to disagree on this. Any questions related to Sig making should be here. There are many lurking or just may not have the "gumption" to post questions. Any questions/answers could help any potential and "expert" sig makers since we can't have a Graphics forum.
    Too true. I can be a bit derpy at times. Shoot away.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Wow Elyaan, I love the Worgen sig you made!
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    That made me laugh actually.

I only have the free 30 day trial version of Topaz, I can't afford to buy it, so I was just messing around really and I actually like the way it looks when it's smothered in it plus I wasn't too sure how you get a really less-obvious look like most professional signature makers here do.
    The 30day trial version can be worked around. I havent bought it either but hav used it for 5 months
    for "security" reason PM me if u need to know how, or Im sure you can figure it out
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Wallpaper PM:

Reminder: Not taking requests!

That's awesome Elyaan, may I ask what font you use and how you make it fade in the colours?

Quote Originally Posted by Elunefesslol View Post
    That's awesome Elyaan, may I ask what font you use and how you make it fade in the colours?
    Font: Birth of a Hero.

Technique: Tutorial in the first post.

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Font: Birth of a Hero.

Technique: Tutorial in the first post.
    kk, cheers, i'ma try that out tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    PM Request:
    Very, very nice. I love the lighting.

Visible text: Loremaster Felicien

Armory link/Facial screenshot: See old sig below

Gear set: Protection Paladin T11 if poss

Helm visible: No thanks.

Your pose: Idle

General colour scheme: I am a paladin bathed in yellow light but with blue armor.

Any extras: Less is more as they say.

Below is my old sig before I swapped servers and was forced to name change, I contacted the original artist but with no luck, if anyone has the time to refresh that would be great.

You guys are all so talented, I wish I knew how do to this stuff my myself. On behalf of all the lucky recipients, thanks for your work, artists

It might be a bit selfish, but I just can't seem to leave this f*cking awesome thread and the work you do, therefore I would like to make one last request for a wallpaper, information below:
    Visible text: Prolune, Because there must always be a Pro.
    I wanted to take a jab at this since i like wallpapers
    I'd understand if you don't like it and wanted a different version from another artist <3

http://i.imgur.com/NInnc.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    I'd understand if you don't like it and wanted a different version from another artist <3

Smoke needs a bit of transparency i think, otherwise good!

DUDE, THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, I like the font, I love the smoke, I love EVERYTHING, is it maybe possible to edit the head of my toon? I would like to see the eyes, still if this isn't possible I won't really care, I absolutely DIG it.

DUDE, THAT'S ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, I like the font, I love the smoke, I love EVERYTHING, is it maybe possible to edit the head of my toon? I would like to see the eyes, still if this isn't possible I won't really care, I absolutely DIG it.
    I honestly tried that already xD cause it bothered me. But it seems with the angle of the running wild animation, the worgen's eyes like to squint x.x

silly doggies :3

i tried again, just with trying to bring the purple out
    http://i.imgur.com/dL44h.jpg
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2011-04-22 at 09:40 PM.

I honestly tried that already xD cause it bothered me. But it seems with the angle of the running wild animation, the worgen's eyes like to squint x.x

silly doggies :3

Ghehe, oki, thanks for everything! I absolutely love it, just clamped it on my screen! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghehe, oki, thanks for everything! I absolutely love it, just clamped it on my screen! =D
    Hope you don't mind Pjammiez but since you were trying to figure out the thing with the eyes, I thought I would give it a shot. Not trying to steal your work or anything, just trying to help out. >< no idea if this is the right color for worgen eyes or not, just pulled from the purplish color that you had already used.

Took a small round brush and started with a pinkish purple color that you had used already and then just got brighter and smaller until I got down to white.

How is this?
    http://i53.tinypic.com/1z1fr4h.jpg

Again, this is ENTIRELY Pjammiez work, I didn't make this.
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-04-22 at 09:50 PM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Don't mind at all. Was actually trying that out right now lol xD

Deleted

And another done by me, to show off my new drake.

Followed Elyaan's advice and played around with the settings a little, looks very good I think! Simple, but good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't mind at all. Was actually trying that out right now lol xD
    By all means, if you got it figured out, post yours and I'll delete my link. I was afraid of stepping on toes by taking the liberty to edit something you (or any other artist for that matter) had made ><

I just thought it would be easier for me to do it and show it instead of trying to explain it lol.

---------- Post added 2011-04-22 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post

And another done by me, to show off my new drake.

Followed Elyaan's advice and played around with the settings a little, looks very good I think! Simple, but good.
    I think that looks great Chaoyll. Even the other one that had tons of topaz didn't look bad imo. Looked different from all the ones you see on here but I think the style worked for that particular signature.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|