10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiri View Post
    I have a question for the signature artists: I've started making some signatures and avatars myself, but I'm struggling with their file sizes, as in the final saved jpg versions are always huge compared to the ones I've seen posted in this thread. For example my avatar was about 35KB instead of the less than 10KB avatars here and if I try to decrease the size, also the quality goes down the drain. So, any tips on preserving the good quality while decreasing the file size (I'm working with PS CS5)? Thanks in advance.
    Save for Web & Devices it what I use, since it gives much more control over the size of the file.
    It is a bit further down under Save, Save As... and Check In... in your File menu (Alt+Shift+Ctrl+S if you wanna use the "shortcut")

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Hephaestux, Nesingwary, Sated
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estux/advanced
    Gear set: t12 death knight
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: swinging your weapon in rage
    General colour scheme: a green unholy looking scheme
    Any extras: dark phoenix mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    My signatures are getting darker, and that's always a bad sign. :/
    This golden beauty beneath my post says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshadowt View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Brienna for making me a kick ass sig!!! THANKS A LOT
    You're welcome! Glad you liked it

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    Looks amazing. Thank you very much. As soon as I can have a signature on these forums, I will post it up for sure.
    Idk why you wouldn't be able to have a signature. There's not a post limit for having one as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2011-09-08 at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrwyn View Post
    Signature:
    Text: Arrwyn
    Encore
    Armory link: /wow/en/character/illidan/Arrwyn/simple (Sorry about the no link thing, new to mmo, just put us.battle.net in front of it, Arrwyn on Illidan)
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 6 (BT set)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: The end of the "salute" if possible, sort of a hats off motion if you've seen it on a female blood elf, if not, just casting is fine.
    General colour scheme: Dark green light green dark purple (warlocky of course!)
    Any extras: If possible could you have a demon form lock in the background? I'm not sure if you can model them . .. so if not I won't be butthurt but I'd like to see what you guys come up with!

Thanks so much and I look forward to working with you guys!
    I'm gonna claim this one. I'll try to get it finished for you tonight but if not tonight then tomorrow sometime.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Thanks Brienna ^^ Changed the gear set . .. messed it up the first time, my bad! Hopefully you didn't start on it, but if you did no worries, I'm not that picky
    Last edited by Arrwyn; 2011-09-08 at 07:51 PM.

i see everyone else's stuff getting picked up and I have PMed several people to only find that they aren't accepting anymore PMs at this time. Guess I'll keep trying and waiting and see if someone decides to pick mine up eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Save for Web & Devices it what I use, since it gives much more control over the size of the file.
    It is a bit further down under Save, Save As... and Check In... in your File menu (Alt+Shift+Ctrl+S if you wanna use the "shortcut")
    That did the trick. Thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    This golden beauty beneath my post says otherwise.
    Arrogant sod.

Thanks for all of the compliments, everyone. Made my day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrwyn View Post
    Thanks Brienna ^^ Changed the gear set . .. messed it up the first time, my bad! Hopefully you didn't start on it, but if you did no worries, I'm not that picky
    I actually spent most of the evening with family and just got home so nope I hadn't started on it

Long overdue PMR:

Very unlikely to pick up any requests at the moment, got a lot of personal signatures I want to get done before doing anymore for this thread.

Signature:
    Visible text: names in a not so awkward place its a strange request but im looking for a sig with all 10 of my alts
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: neh
    Gear set: t11 or 12 is fine no helm no cloak no tabard if it can be helped
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: some standing some leaning/sitting against a wall
    General colour scheme: i dont think hanging out in an alley at a late time is considered a color

characters are: Bladepsycho, Bloodhgarm, Psychobastid, Exitosus, Inopia, Extritio, Eradico, Intentus, Extermino, Adtonitus All Horde on Burning Blade (US) in <Leviathan>

if Bladepsycho could be portayed as the lead that would be great being my main followed by bloodhgarm and psychobastid but those 2 arent necessary

if anyone decides to take on this project let me know and i can provide any additional information.

So after Soko made my signature, I decided to try one myself. Let me know what you guys think. It is for my little warrior.

iphone wallpaper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice worgen wallpaper Zarina. I swear he's about to jump out the screen and tear my face off!

10+ Year Old Account
    I heart you, Zarina.

Brienna, because MMO is evil and won't let me pm, here's to hoping you check this out, yes I was referring to t5, my apologies on the gear confusion

Thanks again!

Another one I did for a friend. Opinions?

10+ Year Old Account
    is there a way to get a working facepalm look for female orcs, i havent been able to get one =(

My Deviantart sig by Axa