Love all the work I get on forum just to see the creativeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    my inbox is steadily growing into that big monster I fear
    I'm having that same problem and my PMs aren't even open, lol.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    I'm having that same problem and my PMs aren't even open, lol.
    Well stop making great signatures then, you silly person you.

Edit: And thus did I close my inbox. I just got home and I will now stuff myself with something edible before plowing through the requests.
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-09-14 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well stop making great signatures then, you silly person you.
    teehee!! <3

I wish mine were half as great as yours! I'm excited about seeing some Soko work in the thread over the next couple days

And I think you could type your announcement about opening requests in the smallest font, in white, entirely with symbols and you'd still have a monster of an inbox, lol
    Last edited by Brienna; 2011-09-14 at 02:15 PM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Playing around with a warlock model

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknstormy View Post

Playing around with a warlock model

Mmmmmhhhmmm t3/7/7.5 <3 Looks awesome Dark!

Deleted
    Greetings

Yes I can accept your request, but I don't know if it will make it into today's batch. Even through cunning use of smaller text I have not been able to hide the fact that I opened my PM list again, so I have been receiving an increasing number of requests. I will close the list when I get home this evening and then start working on those I got before the closing mark.

- Soko
    Thank you again m8! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwiski View Post
    Torgerd that is one awesome sign
    Thank you very much

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    hey just dropping by to see if anyone might be working on the request i put in...a month ago. and i PMed crazy taco even earlier then that but never heard back so idk if i should talk to him or just scrap that and ask again but any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello, I posted on this thread a bit ago and figured I'd change up my request to bit to be a little less specific and hopefully more fun!

Visible text: "Fighting Fire With..." and also my name if possible, Synthesis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Synthesis/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to be wearing heroic tier 12 (or regular tier 12 if it looks better with the color scheme)
    Helm visible: Not showing please! (toilet bowls and spiders eating my head are scary)
    Your pose: I'd like to be channeling if possible
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to generally be fiery and maybe have a collision between holy colors and fire
    Any extras: My idea is to be literally fighting fire with holy magic, kind of cheeky "fighting fire with holy fire" idea.

I totally love my signature that I got here in the past and I'd love to see what you clever artists can think up for me.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/9ia9vt.png

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing around with WoW Model Viewer myself, but I can't seem to make either Gladiator's War Staff, nor Merciless Gladiator's War Staff sheath properly on my back? The staff just ends up going through my breast instead... Any hits or tips? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Softique View Post
    I'm playing around with WoW Model Viewer myself, but I can't seem to make either Gladiator's War Staff, nor Merciless Gladiator's War Staff sheath properly on my back? The staff just ends up going through my breast instead... Any hits or tips? :3
    Some weapons are bugged like that... I''d simply grab separate screenshots of the character and the weapon and sheathe it to the character's back afterwards in Photoshop. I'm not sure if there's not to do about the issue in WMV. :c

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that kind of stinks. I've never used Photoshop or anything like that, but it's never too late to learn. Time to see if I can get the newest version of PS for cheap somewhere. Is PS4 still the newest main release?

Oh, that kind of stinks. I've never used Photoshop or anything like that, but it's never too late to learn. Time to see if I can get the newest version of PS for cheap somewhere. Is PS4 still the newest main release?
    Well... You can always use GIMP, it's free
    As for what Photoshop actually cost, I have no idea if there are any cheap versions available <.<
    Oh and, CS5 is the most recent.

10+ Year Old Account
    GIMP, huh. Thank you, I'll look it up tomorrow. It's bedtime for me though, I should have been in bed 5 hours ago. Darn you MMO-C, I blame you for my shortcomings.

Nightynight.<3

GIMP, huh. Thank you, I'll look it up tomorrow. It's bedtime for me though, I should have been in bed 5 hours ago. Darn you MMO-C, I blame you for my shortcomings.

Nightynight.<3
    I know some higher-level versions of Photoshop can cost upwards of a few hundred dollars, but I can't say I personally know anyone who bought it (nudge nudge). Those who choose GIMP over pirating PS claim it's roughly the same thing though, so go for it.
    Thanks Soko<3

Visible text: Bearzone caelestraz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: he is a worgen right now but becoming a tauren tomoro so any tauren is fine. this type http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=ta...w=1600&bih=720
    Gear set: tier 10 plz
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: can he be in the middle in attack pose with his bear form on right angle slightly facing away. this bear http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=ta...w=1600&bih=720
    General colour scheme: red style of blood as a bbear would pwn a kill
    Any extras: maybe a part of shannox flying throuh the air. and him have this wep. http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=wo...w=1600&bih=720

TYVM
    Last edited by Lplatehealer; 2011-09-15 at 09:47 AM.

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Mmmmmhhhmmm t3/7/7.5 <3 Looks awesome Dark!

Thanks, is not a bad tier of gear.

[My Work] Not doing requests at moment thxs.

Signature
    Visible text: Aeryal / Hellfire-EU / Disciples of Chaos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aeryal/simple
    Gear set: Tier 7 Heroic (Valorous Bonescythe Battlegear)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Dagger in each hand, 1 pointing down and 1 pointing up (Heartpierce (item 50641) and Midnight Sun (item 50793) if possible)
    General colour scheme: As this is FL time something with fire and maybe a erupting volcano.
    Any extras: I am a firm believer in artistic lisence so I will leave that up to you but just 1 small request I have seen some requests come with an avatar made from the sig it would be nice if I could get 1 such as that also.
    Last edited by Risale; 2011-09-22 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Added name of Tier set as was requested by some artists in their posts

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Mind putting the Elemental Champion Lunavanth.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...navanth/simple
    Gear set: Do u mind if my character has Full Tier 12 gear. I think it looks really nice
    Helm visible: Yeah i want the helm visible.

Your pose: If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage? <-- This. And do u mind to make him weild
    Dual Gatecrashers? The two Gatecrasher a bit Imbued with blue Lightning like in Stormstrike.

General colour scheme: Do u mind to make the colour scheme. Have Reddish fire, Blue Lightning, Green natured and a blueish water
    color? All the 4 next to eachother. If its to complicated just make a nice shaman themed background in your thought.

Any extras: (Well it would be nice to have the 4 orbs surround my shaman. Earth, Wind, Water and Fire. That would be great. )

Already Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Alluron; 2011-09-15 at 11:48 AM.

We are the preservers of the balance, now and forever, as Malfurion lies in the Dreaming. Never forget this.