wait!!!! i forgot to mention one thing!!!!!!!!!!. mine did the same thing as yours. turns out wow model viewer actually magically managed to move from my program file(86) to my regular program files. you should check that before giving up thats what changed it for me.

Sig by myself
    Requests:Open
    my work

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whowherewhat? View Post
    Visible text: Come at me!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Planet/simple the idea being that I like the way my character looks on the armory page in the top right...that facial expression anyway!
    Gear set: My full heroic T12 + Crown works!
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Casting is fine, or standing there looking aloof
    Any extras: I would really like a firey-themed background, possibly with me firing off a Lava Burst or my Fire Ele somehow included

I've been staring at this way too long so I'm just gonna submit it... Let me know what you think!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Deleted
    Hey again! So because I love most of the images you guys can make within seconds! I would like to get a sig made for a friend of mine, shes female so it has to be abit "girly" haha. So here goes!

Visible text: Name: Cazzandra, Realm: Talnivarr EU Realm
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zzandra/simple
    Gear set: The new Tier 13 set
    Helm visible: Nope!
    Your pose: She needs to be looking as if she is on to something, she has something on her mind, still keeping the "nice" face. (Placed at the left side of the sig not all the way though)
    General colour scheme: Anything that would go well with the tier set I suppose and keep it something that a female would like :P Maybe glitter but not to much? I'll let you guys decide!
    Any extras: If it's possible could we get a Gummy Bear coming out from the right bottom side as if its being very nosy. Strange request but it is for a friend of mine :P Make sure it's red!

I am sure my friend will love this and I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with for this! ^_^
    Thank you ever so much for your time and efforts in advanced!

Quote Originally Posted by Tpqueti View Post
    Hello, I've recently started to post on MMO-champions forums for real and not just on and off, and I've seen all your talent in this thread, so if there's any time over for any of you guys, i'd like to request a signature.

Visible text: Name: Kouzu, Realm: Sylvanas-EU Guild: Lex Mortalis) (go easy with the font, i don't want a super special one making it hard to read
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Kouzu/simple
    Gear set: (I'd love to wear warlocks t5(corruptors set)
    Helm visible: No helm, please.
    Your pose: A normal standing pose would work very well.
    General colour scheme: Anything goes, i'd let the artist himself decide.
    Any extras: Not sure, i'm not very picky. Maybe a felhunter in the background.

Thanks in advance, i love your work and i hope this aint to much asked for.
    here you go Kouzu!! i had alot of fun working on this one and if there is anything that you would like altered on this image dont hesitate to ask.i might not be as good as some artists but i sure as hell will try to be!

Sig by myself
    my work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpqueti View Post
    Hello, I've recently started to post on MMO-champions forums for real and not just on and off, and I've seen all your talent in this thread, so if there's any time over for any of you guys, i'd like to request a signature.

Visible text: Name: Kouzu, Realm: Sylvanas-EU Guild: Lex Mortalis) (go easy with the font, i don't want a super special one making it hard to read
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Kouzu/simple
    Gear set: (I'd love to wear warlocks t5(corruptors set)
    Your pose: A normal standing pose would work very well.
    General colour scheme: Anything goes, i'd let the artist himself decide.
    Any extras: Not sure, i'm not very picky. Maybe a felhunter in the background.

Thanks in advance, i love your work and i hope this aint to much asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eronote View Post
    here you go Kouzu!! i had alot of fun working on this one and if there is anything that you would like altered on this image dont hesitate to ask.i might not be as good as some artists but i sure as hell will try to be!

Eronote, You beat me to the punch
    Looks good though, and you added the felhunter.

But i decided to do one as well!
    I thought i would brush off the webs and get back into this myself.
    (been a very long time)

Installed Photoshop CS2 last night haha.

But here you go Kouzu!

More to come once i start getting into the swing of things once again.

I just hate adding texts to a image, dunno why!
    prob because i can never find a good font to use

lol thanks yours loosk cool to. i still cant figure out how to make my images look as smooths as the pros on this site

Sig by myself
    my work

10+ Year Old Account
    lol thanks yours loosk cool to. i still cant figure out how to make my images look as smooths as the pros on this site
    Most of it is from an addon called Topaz Clean. It lets you adjust the images that you get off model viewer to look crisper and cleaner. There's also a few things you can do using blurs, sharpens, and layer styles that help enhance the colors too.

If you need any help or have any questions just send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Here you go, Runeforged. Let me know if you'd like any changes:
    Brilliant, love it. Nice to see a NE with a serious face

WEll i got an error that WMV doesnt support version... the crap

solution?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Most of it is from an addon called Topaz Clean. It lets you adjust the images that you get off model viewer to look crisper and cleaner. There's also a few things you can do using blurs, sharpens, and layer styles that help enhance the colors too.

If you need any help or have any questions just send me a message.
    Thanks Geekissexy,
    Sadly Clean doesn't seem to wanna load up on PS for me
    But Topaz Detail does and i like it

Decided to make myself a new Signature
    Even though Brienna did a excellent job making my previous one <3

Comments welcomed. I need feedback!

Remember, I'm just starting back up from a long vacation. Don't be too harsh

(Working on the Avatar)

Done!
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-10 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How To Fix The WMV 4.3 PTR Support Error

1.) Download http://wowmodelviewer.googlecode.com...r621_Win32.zip
    2.) Open model viewer and select "Yes" to load WoW
    3.) Select the directory path for the PTR
    4.) Get the error, and close WMV
    5.) Go into the WMV folder and go in the User Settings file
    6.) Open the Config.ini file (should open in Notepad or a word editor)

7.) Search for these lines of text and DELETE them:
    - C:\\Program Files (x86)\\World of Warcraft Public Test\\Data\\enUS\\wow-update-enUS-14791.MPQ;
    - C:\\Program Files (x86)\\World of Warcraft Public Test\\Data\\wow-update-base-14791.MPQ;
    * NOTE * Depending on where your folder is located, it may not be C:\\ for you

8.) Save the file and close it
    9.) Re-Open WMV. It should now load!
    10.) Go To Options -> Settings
    11.) Click on Add
    12.) Go into your PTR file and open the Data folder. Scroll down to the bottom and open all files AFTER wow-update-base-14545. There should be three of them for now.
    13.) Close this and go to File -> Discovery NPC / Discovery Item

Enjoy your PTR!

You may have to close it and re-open.

Edit! To find the new armor and weapons as Elyaan has said before type "Item" in for whatever you are looking for. Filter the gear out to help you. Example: If you want the new Paladin T13 uncheck everything but plate. Scroll down to the bottom, and look for item numbers like 104355 or 103456. Anything in the 104+103 range is guaranteed to be new.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-10-10 at 07:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to make one for my brother as well.
    Thought i would share it with you guys >.<

Deleted
    Visible text: Kasse(Name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kasse/advanced - I might be logged out in Glaives/Shadowmourne.
    Gear set: I'd like t12 Heroic, with no helmet and a Heroic Skullstealer axe or 2 Heroic cleavers I don't care which one.
    Your pose: Erm, no real preferance just what ever looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Anything goes, i'd let the artist him/herself decide.
    Any extras: Not sure, i'm not very picky.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait!!!! i forgot to mention one thing!!!!!!!!!!. mine did the same thing as yours. turns out wow model viewer actually magically managed to move from my program file(86) to my regular program files. you should check that before giving up thats what changed it for me.
    Oh, haven't really thought of that. Will check it as soon as I get home from work.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Oh, haven't really thought of that. Will check it as soon as I get home from work.
    Depending on the error you are having, my entry a couple of posts up may help you out of that doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    Eronote, You beat me to the punch
    Looks good though, and you added the felhunter.

But i decided to do one as well!
    I thought i would brush off the webs and get back into this myself.
    (been a very long time)

Installed Photoshop CS2 last night haha.

But here you go Kouzu!

More to come once i start getting into the swing of things once again.

I just hate adding texts to a image, dunno why!
    prob because i can never find a good font to use
    Dunno why, But i decided to redo this.

Hope you like <3

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 05:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kassion View Post
    Visible text: Kasse(Name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kasse/advanced - I might be logged out in Glaives/Shadowmourne.
    Gear set: I'd like t12 Heroic, with no helmet and a Heroic Skullstealer axe or 2 Heroic cleavers I don't care which one.
    Your pose: Erm, no real preferance just what ever looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Anything goes, i'd let the artist him/herself decide.
    Any extras: Not sure, i'm not very picky.

Just a quick attempt at it.

Hope you like it regardless!

---------- Post added 2011-10-10 at 06:37 AM ----------

Can't Sleep

Made myself another one outta boredom...

Going to go lay down now.

server transfer... new content, looking for a new sig! (old one is still great, but has the wrong text now)

Visible text: Name: Mantiss / Firelord Mantiss
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntiss/advanced

Gear set: t12 heroic purple set. weapon either runestaff of nordrassil or Dragonwrath legendary (working on it now...)
    alternatively... either the blue or yellow mushroom t13 if you have access to it. whatever you think looks the best/you enjoy working with.

Helm visible: no preference

Your pose: no preference

General colour scheme: purpley....orange... something to go with firelands/ t12 color.
    alternatively, a darker... grey/orange to go with some kind of deathwing theme ( i havent looked at the raids, wouldnt know !)
    im not great at choosing colors, if you think something would look good, do it!

Any extras: maybe include the pureblood firehawk mount somewhere, as a backdrop.. who knows, again no preference
    pretty much have free reign over this if someone wants to take it, preferably something of similar quality to what i have now.
    as always, your time is appreciated!

@Geekissexy - your work looks amazing, as always [and i just found an old pM to you over a year ago about your class icons ]
    cheers guys (and gals).
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-10-10 at 10:57 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to request a wallpaper for a Gnome Death Knight.

Nothing special with my name on it or something, just a (Evil) Male Gnome DK with a dark background in 1920*1200.

Something like this but with a Male and no Logo on top, and as a background maybe throne room LK? .. or something that u think is beter.

And if possible with S10 set (+axe) without helmet, and possible with this kind of hairstyle (yes thats my new DK).

edit:

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920*1200 (16:10)
    Visible text: NONE!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hakon/advanced (this hairstyle and male plx)
    Gear set: PvP S10 + Axe
    Helm visible: No (also no cloak)
    Your pose: Clear vieuw of the character, u decide how (i think a angled vieuw from aside does fine)
    General colour scheme: LK Throne room? (or something u think tht looks beter, must be DKish/Ch)
    Any extras: Nothing, i like clear and simple things, but the Gnome has to be Evil, the whole setting should be EVIL and Small.
    Last edited by Azerox; 2011-10-10 at 12:06 PM.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Visible text: Name: Someone
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Someone/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 12 HC. (I like purples ;D) With the purple daggers from Firelands.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Idle combat. Or stealth idle (but take what you think fits better.)
    General colour scheme: Dark, but I love blue and purple, and black ;P hehe but it's up to the artist
    Any extras: Maybe something of my druid Sociopath in the background as a firekitty.

Anyways thank you if you decide to do this it would be very much appreciated, I wanted a signature maybe an avatar aswell of it.
    <3 this thread. Keep up the awesome work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    server transfer... new content, looking for a new sig! (old one is still great, but has the wrong text now)

pretty much have free reign over this if someone wants to take it, preferably something of similar quality to what i have now.
    as always, your time is appreciated!

@Geekissexy - your work looks amazing, as always [and i just found an old pM to you over a year ago about your class icons ]
    cheers guys (and gals).
    Actually thought this came out quite nice.

But, It's your choice to use it.
    Tried to make it look similar to your current sig since you asked orig for it (See you edited your request)

Regardless, I do hope you like it <3
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-10 at 11:49 AM.