Can I contact the artists for my request?
    Yes, it is possible that you contact the artists directly, as long as they explicitly stated to do so. If they posted that they will not process any requests made by Personal Message, do not even bother. Some artists receive more than 40 requests in as little as 12 hours time. As you will understand, they are busy enough as it is and they will not handle your request for a long time, if at all. Also, please do NOT post a request on the forum AND send a message to the artists as well. This leads to longer queues, more work and less quality/quantity overall. You also have the risk of multiple people making your signature, and this results in wasted time for one or more of the artists involved.

So should I have just sent a pm to a artist in the first place? Did I read it wrong? Like I said not trying to make anyone mad or anything just curious on how i should go about this whole thing, and not get myself artist blocked. Some of the work here is phenomenal.
    Last edited by Elmister; 2011-11-06 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmister View Post
    So should I have just sent a pm to a artist in the first place? Did I read it wrong? Like I said not trying to make anyone mad or anything just curious on how i should go about this whole thing, and not get myself artist blocked. Some of the work here is phenomenal.
    As far as I know, it works like this:

You can either post your request in this thread, and someone may pick it up, or you can send a PM request to one artist (if that artist is currently taking PM requests.) Not both. Though I'm fairly new here, so maybe I'm wrong. That's how I understand it anyway.
    Currently taking PM Requests

So if no one picks it up am I able to send a PM to a artist? And how long is reasonable to know that no one is picking it up?

post your request here on the forums, if you dont see it picked up within a week or so, start browsing through the artists on the forums, and pick one that has a style you really like, then send them a pm and pitch your idea to them. get an idea if they are open for requests, and if they're not open, but nice about it, you can just be patient and wait for them to be ready, but be sure to talk to them via PM to make sure, as you dont want to start PM'ing multiple artists here, thats bad, hehe.

all these artists are not only incredibly talented, but they're all incredibly friendly and helpful, and as along as you dont start PM'ing a bunch of different artists, im sure you wont get blocked or "hated" on, hehe.
    Last edited by rigoremortis; 2011-11-07 at 12:03 AM.

Deleted
    I love your new signature Eis!

Been away so I have had some pages to look thrue, really amazing work by all the artists!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I really wanted to show you guys, because I'm just so proud of it....
    You should be proud off it Geek! Still using the wallpaper you made for me on every possible place I find for it <3
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2011-11-07 at 12:23 AM.

Already have been browsing some of artists seen some styles i liked but I was scared to pm them cuz I didnt wanna get blocked. I have played another game where it had forums and had a sig made so I am used to the waiting. Dont wanna be a burden/pain to anyone. I know it is a wait and they do not get paid for it. So I will just hope it is picked up otherwise, I will pm a artist till I get a yea or a no. And Ty Rig

15+ Year Old Account
    PM request:

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vildkatt View Post
    You should be proud off it Geek! Still using the wallpaper you made for me on every possible place I find for it <3
    Oh my goodness thank you. I am very proud of yours as well - just adore the way it came out. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Already have been browsing some of artists seen some styles i liked but I was scared to pm them cuz I didnt wanna get blocked. I have played another game where it had forums and had a sig made so I am used to the waiting. Dont wanna be a burden/pain to anyone. I know it is a wait and they do not get paid for it. So I will just hope it is picked up otherwise, I will pm a artist till I get a yea or a no. And Ty Rig
    A great thing to do is to just edit your post to say that you PMd someone once you do. Makes sure no one else also picks it up

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

PMR

Currently taking PM Requests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    PM request:

Thanks a lot, Arhiana. Your efforts are most appreciated.

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Visible text: I would like the names of both Characters (Mictain Mage - Zaldonis Paladin) Nordrassil (realm) and Nocturnal (guild)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Mage Mictain - Tier 11 Heroic / Paladin Zaldonis - Tier 2 Judgement. I would screenshot them but i cannot post links apparently. I guess I could give you a lil background. Both of them are blood elf males. Most of that wont matter seeing as the helm gonna cover thier face anyways.

Gear set: Mage I would like to wear Tier 11 heroic. Paladin I would like to be wearing the Judgement set.

Helm visible: Yes helms on both characters

Your pose: At artist judgment.

General colour scheme: Behind the mage I would like flames and red color sort. Behind the paladin kinda like him bathed in like a yellowish paladinish light.
    Any extras:I would like both of them in the sig. Maybe have the horde banner between the two? Kinda leave that up to the artists judgement. Would like a avatar of the just one of thier faces close up, Or both if you could fit something like that in Avatar box. I would also like a wallpaper so I could look at this on my desktop. screen resoultion is 1920 x 1080

Thank you to whichever artist picks this up. I am new to the forums and would like to get posting with a beautiful sig.

I cannot post links. :-(
    omg pally t2 is my fav so i did yours hope its ok, wallpapers and I dont really get along so you may need to make a seperate request for that

and
    Last edited by Phi; 2011-11-07 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernerd View Post
    PMR

Again TYTYTYTYTY
    Thanks to SUPERNERD for the Sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    I got them here: http://www.obsidiandawn.com/arcane-c...p-gimp-brushes :-) I've made them on my own before, but found these brushes to do the job more quickly.
    Thanks for the link Isilrien, Was wondering that myself.
    I know WMV has them as well, but it sure is a longer process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post

I can do this for you. A few questions: Did you want to keep your tabard on, or not so much? And this may seem like a silly question, but did you want yourself as worgen or human?
    Thank you for taking my request, Isilrien!

Keeping the tabard would be nice. If the design of the signature doesn't allow it to be visible without it looking.... "terrible", for lack of a better term, then feel free to remove it. I'd also like to remain a worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallinsinner View Post
    Thank you for taking my request, Isilrien!

Keeping the tabard would be nice. If the design of the signature doesn't allow it to be visible without it looking.... "terrible", for lack of a better term, then feel free to remove it. I'd also like to remain a worgen.
    Ok. Thanks! I'll start on this now :-)

So, first thing I want to say is that I love visiting this thread. I love seeing new posts here; it's an absolute blast looking at all the artwork.

I never wanted to trouble anyone here asking for a signature, as I do dabble in Photoshop and try to make my own... But, alas, I tried to make something to the effect of the following request and just couldn't come up with something decent. >.< So, if any of you talented people feels up to this particular task, I'd be very grateful!

Criteria as follows:

Visible text: Avendasora the Undying (No server; guild name Reprise IF there seems to be room. Not required.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndasora/simple
    Gear set: Druid Tier 6
    Helm visible?: My first instinct is no, but if it strikes you as particularly cool in some respect (and I DO like the T6 Druid helm, so that's not an issue), I will trust your judgment.
    Your pose: No specific request here, although I do tend to dig profile-type angles.
    General colour scheme: Greenish OR fiery, whichever works better for you.
    Any extras: Would it be possible to get the fiery kitty (like the Druids of the Flame / transform effect from the Domo staff) in there somewhere? That'd be outstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Claimed - Cynsacat, I'm working on it right now.

Finished:
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-11-07 at 06:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here you are, Reckt:

10+ Year Old Account
    I will pm a artist till I get a yea or a no.
    You cannot PM multiple artist's at once.
    If you PM a artist, you must wait until that artist reply's back (most do).

If the artist doesn't reply back in a decent amount of time (give them a grace period, most are usually busy),
    Then you can contact another artist with your request.
    But make sure to contact the previous artist and let them know your contacting another artist instead.

Just a fyi