10+ Year Old Account
    Part one of a large art request PMR:

Not for MMO-Champion

(click to enlarge)
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-21 at 04:53 PM.

Signature Request

Visible text: Unitas and the word "Retribution" opposite
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unitas, US-Destromath (Apologies, I cannot post links yet)
    Gear set: T12
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Praying
    General colour scheme: Yellow aura around the character
    Any extras: Your creativity

Thanks for your consideration. Take care and hopefully hear from any of you soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehehe, you're awesome Elyaan. :P

I'm not 100% sure if this needs a template or not, since it's not really a banner/signature/wallpaper request. But to anyone who would be willing to do this, ily. I just need someone with the new models for Azshara in their wmv. I never could get the Ptr to install for me, so I can't get them myself. Whoever is willing to do this, I'll Pm you with some more information on poses and what not.

Please and thank you<3.

Had some computer issues, very sorry to those waiting on any signatures.

PMR:

Currently taking PM Requests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    And then:

If you really wanted something this specific, you needed to state this the first time, and not after THREE different artists take time out of their day to work on something for you (for FREE, so on their own time, which some people don't have a great deal of). Please don't waste their time with a general "whatever you think looks best" comment and then come back with nitpicks about how it doesn't match what you wanted or doesn't match specific details that you never asked for in the first place.

Please find an artist and PM them, in detail, with what exactly you're wanting. Thanks.
    Well if you are going to criticize my request, I explained what I wanted pretty well, the fact that you think I am being picky is your point of view. I didn't expect 3 artists to attempt this request and for me to still not be 100% satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Love the colors and the pose, it's very pretty. Well done! :3

-

New signature here as well!

PNG-version for slightly better quality:

Queue currently closed.
    Need to work my way through a huge guild request. 12 signatures, are you guys trying to kill me? Either way it's working. Phew!

Your sig is amazing! Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    Well if you are going to criticize my request, I explained what I wanted pretty well, the fact that you think I am being picky is your point of view. I didn't expect 3 artists to attempt this request and for me to still not be 100% satisfied.
    Then feel free to pick up Photoshop and have a go yourself. All the information you need is in the first post. Please, make sure you post up your attempt afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    New signature here as well!
    Why are you so good at this. Srsly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Then feel free to pick up Photoshop and have a go yourself. All the information you need is in the first post. Please, make sure you post up your attempt afterwards!
    There was a bunch of stuff I wanted to say, but...I couldn't have said it better than this.

Soko n Bat just <3 ur work
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Thanks all, really appreciate it

Elyaan, don't be silly. Your signatures are beautiful. Srsly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Part two of a large art request PMR:

(click to enlarge)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post
    I'm not the only artist with this point of view; I'm just the one that spoke up. You left out how you wanted the scale of the world tree in comparison to the character, and that you liked T5 over any other druid armor, if Ysera's armor didn't work out. These facts didn't come out until later. You had three wallpapers made, all three matching what you originally asked for, and yet still complained. So no, you did not explain what you wanted very well. No offense meant, dude, but please try to understand from another perspective.

Deleted
    Hey, i really want one for my streaming site. Something like kaeya if possible i.imgur.com/v6ayT.jpg But a warlock,female bloodelf with tier 12heroic. With the name Yukiko with size 450x100. Hope that is enough info Really appriciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Hey, i really want one for my streaming site. Something like kaeya if possible i.imgur.com/v6ayT.jpg But a warlock,female bloodelf with tier 12heroic. With the name Yukiko with size 450x100. Hope that is enough info Really appriciate it
    Go to first page for the templates

Stop PM's please!

Okay, since I don't have any more time tonight, I'll get to work on these tomorrow.

My queue is the following, and they'll be done in this order: Dr Winkenstein (signature), Kyroso (signature), Ayita (wallpaper), Kieble (signature), Treesnake (signature), Angelx7x (signature - this person has also sent a request to Eis, but this is for a different forum), Fyndler (signature).
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-11-22 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Updated my queue.

Deleted
    Oh i see Sorry missed that out Altought i want it to be more or less the same as kaeya´s, it looks amazing with such background (not with that wep on mine) but it just looks fantastic. Im sorry im so bad with design ideas, Yours looks amazing to, the purple one to the right

Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Oh i see Sorry missed that out Altought i want it to be more or less the same as kaeya´s, it looks amazing with such background (not with that wep on mine) but it just looks fantastic. Im sorry im so bad with design ideas, Yours looks amazing to, the purple one to the right
    PM me the request then, using the template in the first post.

Deleted
    Just wondering how long it will take for my request to be fully processed. Not in a hurry for it as I want it to be spot on. I would just like to know a rough date. (a few days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks)