10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oculusdeath View Post
    Before anything, thank you for whom ever is doing mine i hope you have fun while doing it cause i've been dying for one soo bad lol

Signature:
    Visible text: My Death knight name would be awesome.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...usdeath/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11 plz, i love that tier soo much as it was my very first gear in wow ever also idk if i can ask for an icon so i can use it for this forum ty once more
    Helm visible: heck yeah! its beast!
    Your pose: which ever you think would fit a death knight, go for it
    General colour scheme: Chilling blue armor always like the color blue
    Any extras: Maybe an army of the dead behind me and me pointing to charge to a gnome? idk lol which ever you think would be hilarious.

thank you soo much if you're doing this for me, i deeply appreciate it
    Here we go:

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Stunning as always, my dear <3
    I'm just gonna forward all pally/priest sigs onto you ;;]

Keep up the amazing work xx
    <3 you back, thank you for the pick-me-up

10+ Year Old Account
    -removed by author-
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-12-28 at 01:33 AM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

In general I'm not too fond of taurens, they're so big it's hard to get them to not take up most of the signature space. I do think this one turned out ok though since I was able to zoom out on the character some to get the feral form images in that were requested.

For other requesters, I personally think my best are blood elves, night elves, humans (with helms only) and worgens. I do really well with priests and paladins, it also seems. Maybe they're just more photogenic. :P

Hello everyone, I was just wondering how you guys get a rendered version of the character in the model viewer. Do you render it yourself or is there a option I'm missing?

Visible text: Holö, Herald of the Titans
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%B6/simple
    Gear set: Skyshatter (T6 Armor Set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting offensive spell preferably
    General colour scheme: Generally lots of blues or blue-tinted white.
    Any extras: Lightning if possible, keeping with the overall feel of the Shaman class.

Thanks mates, cheers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:
    That is amazing. Thank you so much! I'll put it on tomorrow, doing this from my phone atm!
    So happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Signature for Tarran;
    Thank you so much! It's perfect. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I know you said without helm but, as I think many of the other artists will agree, humans are really REALLY unphotogenic and difficult to get posed decently without helms on. So I put his helm on. I will still be working on the other pieces you asked for but I wanted to get this posted up in the meantime just in case I needed to make any major changes to it.

Quote Originally Posted by hologram View Post
    Visible text: Holö, Herald of the Titans
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%B6/simple
    Gear set: Skyshatter (T6 Armor Set)
    Your pose: Casting offensive spell preferably
    General colour scheme: Generally lots of blues or blue-tinted white.
    Any extras: Lightning if possible, keeping with the overall feel of the Shaman class.

Thanks mates, cheers!

edit:

I guess this is my introduction to this thread. I still have to make my WoW Sig, because all my tags that I made (dA link below) are above .x100px. So annoying, tsk tsk, I got 4 infraction points!

Anyway, feel free to message me with requests, this was my first sig for a WoW forum/with a WoW character. Took me awhile considering I had no idea how to get renders out of WMV.

Anywho, here is my da;

http://vengenzdeviantart.deviantart.com/
    Last edited by Vengenz; 2011-12-28 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengenz View Post

edit:

I guess this is my introduction to this thread. I still have to make my WoW Sig, because all my tags that I made (dA link below) are above .x100px. So annoying, tsk tsk, I got 4 infraction points!

Anyway, feel free to message me with requests, this was my first sig for a WoW forum/with a WoW character. Took me awhile considering I had no idea how to get renders out of WMV.

Anywho, here is my da;

Awesome! Thanks so much! I definitely like the second one more, the text/colors look a lot better. Good job! I'll be setting it to my sig when I get home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Right so let's take a look at it. If you don't want this in the thread just PM me and I'll send it in PM and delete the post.

To start with, it's a very nice looking background. Got some great interesting textures in there and it's in the darker hues/values so it works well as a background (and not the white flimsy colours I have used in some earlier backgrounds - shame on me ).

Now my main concern is - even though the entire scene is on fire, there is a staggering (no pun inteded) lack of highligts from this fire on the characters. Light from behind is never easy to work with, but it would still create some highligts on what you see in the foreground. Also I don't know if it's you or WMV that applied shadows on the cat, but the cat is on fire. The cat itself would be a lightsource and hardly a place to introduce shadowing. If you wanted to shadow on it, you would have to do it on the armor or face.

Did a very confusing marking chaos on your image:

First of: the light blue around the borders of the character and creatures, would be the highligt from the background. Where it's more intense, the highlight would be intense, since metal reflects light harder than skin and leather. Feathers can also be fairly reflective, but definitively not as intense as metal. If you want to apply these highlights, control click the layer to load the selection (can't remember if you work with Photoshop or GIMP, but in Photoshop you can do this), and then you can paint with a soft brush around the edges. This will ensure you don't paint highligts on the background, and only on the renders.

The red pretty much just marks where the shadows on the cat seem to be wrong.

Dark blue shows that the cat itself is a lightsource and would shed light on the character/Staghelm as it would also affect its surroundings.

I hope this helps.
    - Soko
    Thanks for this well written review of my background

All appriciated

Visible text: Anguskhan the conquer
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guskhan/simple
    Gear set: any warrior set you find that looks awsome
    Your pose: attacking
    General colour scheme: any colour as long as it matches the armour
    Any extras: maybe a horde symbol other then that lets yor artist shine you have free will of signature
    Last edited by Addsy; 2011-12-28 at 11:17 AM.

is there a swtor model viewer yet? =P

PMR:

Still taking requests ::]

FYI's:
    -I have t13 but if you request a male Nelf in t13/s11 without a helm, I more than likely will not accept. Their eyes are perma-closed on that version of WMV.
    -Yes, I do dual signatures
    -Artistic freedom increases the likelihood I will accept your request
    -Patience is a must! I accept 99% of the requests I receive, it just may take me a few days to complete it due to my crazy work schedule.
    -I am accepting wallpaper requests on a case by case basis. They are not my strong suit so don't PM me and expect a Soko/Geek quality work of art.

Here is some of my work to get an idea of my style:

Last edited by i4ni; 2011-12-29 at 10:02 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    @Rivellana

Thank you so much! it's amazing!
    And perhaps you were right about the helm, it does look better that way thank you so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addsy View Post
    Visible text: Anguskhan the conquer
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guskhan/simple
    Gear set: any warrior set you find that looks awsome
    Your pose: attacking
    General colour scheme: any colour as long as it matches the armour
    Any extras: maybe a horde symbol other then that lets yor artist shine you have free will of signature
    Before anyone picks this up, I wanted to note that this was PM'd to me last night. I haven't had the time to finish it...although I'll get to it today since the requester has now posted the request on the board three times this week AND PMd it. :P (And please let me know if he's double PM'd)

In queue: Fleaz, Lightembrace, Addsy
    Completed signature for Lightembrace last night but still need to work on wallpaper/banner
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-12-28 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    New sig and ava are in, thankyou so much Rivellana If you wish I can repay you in song on a ventrilo server of your choice! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vengenz View Post

edit:

Anywho, here is my da;

Beautiful work but they may cause infractions themselves! S;

Just so you are aware the max file size for sigs are 50 KB. Those two are currently in the low 80 KB range which is more than likely due to being PNG images.

If you use Photoshop I recommend using the 'Save for Web' option as you can save them as JPEGs at half the file size without losing too much quality in the image.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Deleted

Any tips or advice appreciated!
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2011-12-28 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightembrace View Post
    @Rivellana

Thank you so much! it's amazing!
    And perhaps you were right about the helm, it does look better that way thank you so much.
    You're welcome, I'm glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazola View Post
    New sig and ava are in, thankyou so much Rivellana If you wish I can repay you in song on a ventrilo server of your choice! :P
    I've definitely never had anyone offer to pay me in song! Although it does say your location is in England...do you have that lovely British accent? I'm a sucker for them. :P

-----
    PMR: