Got around to trying Zarinas tutorial. LOVEEEE IT

Did a sig for myself and a guildie, and im happy with how they came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    PMR:

Gorelaz Signature:

luv it tyvm <333
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    if multiple artists want to do this request in their own varying (and awesome) artistic styles, feel free, as i'll likely cycle through them all (if more than 1 gets made anyway)

Wallpaper: gonna be a dual toon wallpaper
    Resolution: It's an oddly sized resolution, 1440x900
    Visible text: Anettë, Âelir (near the toons they go with) Destroyer's End somewhere on it as well
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AB/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...2elir/advanced
    Gear set: Rogue in t13 normal (blue) with Cursed Vision of Sargeras and if weapons are shown, the transmog on the weapons i have is fine
    Priest in t13 raid finder (also blue)
    Helm visible: yes for both
    Your pose: Rogue in stealth (either idle or moving is fine, and whether or not weapons are drawn is up to you)
    Priest casting
    General colour scheme: blue/purple/black (darker tones of these colors), or alternatively, do a color scheme to contrast the colors of the gear that they're wearing

bumping post from a week ago

oh, and text and things should be heavier on the left side, or if on the right, closer to the bottom than the top (middle or so, and below should be fine)
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-01-17 at 12:28 AM.

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    So, to play on the signature I made with the shadow orb, I decide to try a skull this time instead for a guild mate.

I really appreciate the compliments and inspiration it has given you guys. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So, to play on the signature I made with the shadow orb, I decide to try a skull this time instead for a guild mate.

Oh my gawd !
    The perspective and the expresion are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    *blush*

Thank you!!!!!!

Awesome job hon. Really like it. *Hugs*

10+ Year Old Account

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so you already know (along with getting you to make me a sig ) that I love your sigs. I love the way you manage to get the characters posed and how you get the items placed into their hands so perfectly. I wish there was some way to fix Blizzard's clunky hand models that most of the races still have. This sig is just awesome, I love the lighting on the skull. Also, what font is the name in? It's great.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello my fellow artists! I have decided to undertake a project in the form of a Digital Artists forum. Lots of people have an interest in making digital art. We see several questions posted on this thread and it seems we answer the same questions multiple times. With the Digital Artists forum we can show people where to go to get their questions answered and perhaps they'll learn even more than they originally intended!

Why am I doing this might you ask? Well it isn't for fame or fortune, I've actually spent money getting the forums going and I don't intend to get anything back, I just really wanted to create a place where people can get help when they are trying to improve their digital artistry skills! I'm going to need lots of help maintaining the site and filling it with your knowledge, so please check it out!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Signature request

Text: Pawpcorn

Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nazjatar/Pawpcorn/advanced

Style: I like purple style very much, but not going to "the dark side", more like an happy purple, artists know what i mean . It's your turn how you make it.

Gear set: Like it is, but I want to wear the Illidan Helm on it ( wowhead.com/item=32525 ).

Sorry for no clickable links, I'm quite long here right now but posted nothing :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisu View Post
    Signature request

Text: Pawpcorn

Armory Link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nazjatar/Pawpcorn/advanced

Style: I like purple style very much, but not going to "the dark side", more like an happy purple, artists know what i mean . It's your turn how you make it.

Gear set: Like it is, but I want to wear the Illidan Helm on it ( wowhead.com/item=32525 ).

Sorry for no clickable links, I'm quite long here right now but posted nothing :/
    Diiiiiibs! "Happy" and "purple" are 2 of my favorite words ^_^

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Visible Text: "Swiftstomp, the Light of Dawn", with "<The Horsemen>" somewheres. Cuvry, elegant styled writing please.
    Gear set: Tier 13Heroic, Colossal Dragonplate Battlegear, duel-wielding Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps (heroic purple version; 416ilvl).
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: The "ready-to-attack" stance, like in my current signature.
    General color scheme: Anything you think fits!
    Any extras: No thanks.
    It's been jut over 2 weeks, re-requesting! To anyone who could do this, I would <3 you forever!

This has been claimed!
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2012-01-16 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    It's been jut over 2 weeks, re-requesting! To anyone who could do this, I would <3 you forever!
    I'm sorry I'm confuzzled. Isn't the sig in your profile the one you requested? It looks the same as the post is describing. If you're wanting it changed I'd recommend you speak with Elyaan who did your sig and see if he would change it for ya. Otherwise I'm stumped. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I'm sorry I'm confuzzled. Isn't the sig in your profile the one you requested? It looks the same as the post is describing. If you're wanting it changed I'd recommend you speak with Elyaan who did your sig and see if he would change it for ya. Otherwise I'm stumped. :3
    I requested a signature and a wallpaper, he only did the signature. I'm re-requesting the wallpaper, look closer at the quote!

Ah, missed that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I changed the requested blue background to green because it matched with the gems in the armor and the whole "rogue" feel better. I also wanted her to appear like she was kind of stealthy/shadowy. Let me know if you need any changes.

i think i need to stop posting my requests at odd times >.<

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

I changed the requested blue background to green because it matched with the gems in the armor and the whole "rogue" feel better. I also wanted her to appear like she was kind of stealthy/shadowy. Let me know if you need any changes.
    Looks great! Thanks again My friend likes it

Deleted
    Signature Request
    Visible text: Zoyt / Flare EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zoyt/advanced
    Gear set: set on armory + legendary daggers + http://www.wowhead.com/item=34195 (shoulders)
    Helm visible: Yer cursed vision
    Your pose: Don't really mind up to the artist
    General Colour scheme: Blacks like an evil black grey cloudy? up to the artist really
    Any extras: would really like the wings from rogue legendary to be there somewhere if its possible?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc519ed05f47; 2012-01-16 at 08:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna throw this out there again to see if I get any bites this time. I've been looking for Nozdormu's new dragon form in WMV and can't seem to find it. Anyone have any ideas?

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|