Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Gonna throw this out there again to see if I get any bites this time. I've been looking for Nozdormu's new dragon form in WMV and can't seem to find it. Anyone have any ideas?
    It's named "Nozdormudragon" in my WMV (which is the newest version).

If you're not having any luck with it, I can provide you with renders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accepting two more signature requests.
    No dual-signatures, please.

Click link below for my work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Hello my fellow artists! I have decided to undertake a project in the form of a Digital Artists forum. Lots of people have an interest in making digital art. We see several questions posted on this thread and it seems we answer the same questions multiple times. With the Digital Artists forum we can show people where to go to get their questions answered and perhaps they'll learn even more than they originally intended!

Why am I doing this might you ask? Well it isn't for fame or fortune, I've actually spent money getting the forums going and I don't intend to get anything back, I just really wanted to create a place where people can get help when they are trying to improve their digital artistry skills! I'm going to need lots of help maintaining the site and filling it with your knowledge, so please check it out!
    Just realized that I wrote up this whole huge post about this super awesome website and didn't include the link. Herpderp :P

http://digitalartists.lefora.com/

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Desktop Wallpaper Request

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900 widescreen
    Visible text: Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Prefer her in just her human form. No dragon form needed on the wallpaper. Artist can choose whatever background he or she chooses such as the Wyrmrest Temple, night sky ect.
    Helm visible:
    Your pose: Standing or laying down, whatever the artist prefers or thinks will look best. If standing she should probably be on the right side of the wallpaper as my desktop icons are all on the left side.
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker themed wallpaper. I would think that black, reds, gold colors ect would go well but will leave that judgement up to the artists.
    Any extras: Fires or hands/eyes glowing ect while casting would be cool too.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or suggestions you may have concerning the wallpaper. I thank whoever decides to work on this in advance and look forward to seeing what you talented people come up with. Thanks again!
    Click for fullsize:

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's named "Nozdormudragon" in my WMV (which is the newest version).

If you're not having any luck with it, I can provide you with renders.
    Thanks Elyaan. I have the latest version but it's still not showing up. I thought it would be listed under something like that since some of the other dragons are as well so I was really confused when I couldn't find it. If I can't figure out the issue I just may take you up on that render offer

Edit: Well, I have no idea what the problem was bc it said my wmv was up to date but I decided to uninstall/reinstall and it fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Brienna; 2012-01-17 at 12:25 AM.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

edited my request on the previous page with a bit more info (just text placement, nothing huge) just a heads up if someone took the request secretly >.>

and that alexstrasza wallpaper is beautiful Brienna

Signature by Kenz

Click for fullsize:

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 07:07 PM ----------

Thanks Elyaan. I have the latest version but it's still not showing up. I thought it would be listed under something like that since some of the other dragons are as well so I was really confused when I couldn't find it. If I can't figure out the issue I just may take you up on that render offer

Edit: Well, I have no idea what the problem was bc it said my wmv was up to date but I decided to uninstall/reinstall and it fixed the problem.
    Holy !@#$, that is badass Brienna! Thank you very very much! <3 it! =D

PMR - Wanted another sig with a pvp set. Again, not for MMO-Champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request:

Visible text: "Eregos the Seeker"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I took these two shots in-game, I'm not really sure which would look better, maybe you can help :X?!
    Pic: http://i.imgur.com/7M51H.jpg
    My armory in case you need the item names: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eregos/simple
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Looking above, I like the "face shots" that were done above, with not so much pose.
    General colour scheme: I would like the theme to be "Blue dragonflight," even though I'm a priest. If anything, a dark blue feel to sort of complement that thought and my being a shadow priest sounds great, but a light blue may go best with my gear. I'll trust your judgment here :P.
    Any extras: I'm really not sure what to add here :X

Thanks for anyone willing to help me out! I can't express how thankful I'll be to actually get a unique character sig ^__^
    Last edited by Venteus; 2012-01-17 at 03:31 AM.

Bumping this again since I posted it on page 1600, then several times after that, been around 5 months time.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Chaevie. I would like to have "Chaevie the Merciless" under my character and somewhere on the wallpaper it would be cool to have "Embrace your Inner Demon"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Chaevie on Executus in the Guild flawless
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Would love to have my warlock casting a shadow bolt.
    General colour: Would love my character surrounded by the netherstorm sky (I love that zone) on the right side of the screen, other than that it can be completely black.
    Any extras: I want her to be wearing the Merciless Gladiator Lock PvP set. Would like my fel hunter to be sitting next to me.

Visible text: Stush
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Stush/advanced
    Gear set: tier 13 heroic priest tier
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: casting a spell (like in the armory)
    General colour scheme: not sure, something that goes well with the tier 13 heroic priest tier
    Any extras: up to you

thanks to whoever takes this
    Last edited by healyg; 2012-01-17 at 04:04 AM.

Click for fullsize:

[COLOR="red"]
    That is Stunning <3 Amazing work as always
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Requester asked for the eyes to be changed to look like a high elf instead of a blood elf. I tried to give it a "holy paladin casting a holy spell" feel. Hope you like.

15+ Year Old Account

My first attempt at really integrating light and shadow into a signature. I always used a light source before but never worried too much about highlighting/shadowing the gear. As always, I'm open to feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

(and many thanks to the amazingly talented, super adorable, Soko for his video tutorial!)

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR:

Requester asked for the eyes to be changed to look like a high elf instead of a blood elf. I tried to give it a "holy paladin casting a holy spell" feel. Hope you like.
    Those eyes are a little scary imo =/ if you use the eyes from WMV they look more natural. The blue ones are in there used for the High elves in game.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Those eyes are a little scary imo =/ if you use the eyes from WMV they look more natural. The blue ones are in there used for the High elves in game.
    Gotcha, thanks! WoWWiki kept telling me that they had "sapphire" eyes so that's what I went with. I found the files, I hope this is more correct. Here's the edit, regardless. Requester you can decide whichever one you want.

10+ Year Old Account

There's no way I couldn't love it.
    Sorry im a bit late, but I love this so much! Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Venteus View Post
    Signature request:

Visible text: "Eregos the Seeker"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I took these two shots in-game, I'm not really sure which would look better, maybe you can help :X?!
    Pic: http://i.imgur.com/7M51H.jpg
    My armory in case you need the item names: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Eregos/simple
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Looking above, I like the "face shots" that were done above, with not so much pose.
    General colour scheme: I would like the theme to be "Blue dragonflight," even though I'm a priest. If anything, a dark blue feel to sort of complement that thought and my being a shadow priest sounds great, but a light blue may go best with my gear. I'll trust your judgment here :P.
    Any extras: I'm really not sure what to add here :X

Thanks for anyone willing to help me out! I can't express how thankful I'll be to actually get a unique character sig ^__^
    I hope you like it ^.^
    I was inspired by Zarina's tutorial, feedback welcome.

Last edited by i4ni; 2012-01-17 at 08:22 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotcha, thanks! WoWWiki kept telling me that they had "sapphire" eyes so that's what I went with. I found the files, I hope this is more correct. Here's the edit, regardless. Requester you can decide whichever one you want.

Not sure if this helps or not:

I worry your eyes are still a little scary but I am not the requester (sorry if me saying they are a little creepy sounds rude)

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted

Deleted
    Hello.
    After ive seen all this great work id had to requiest a signature for myself

Visible text: Nenvaj
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...envaj/advanced
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=404
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Paladin attack position, with hes sheild raised. If its posseable then i'd like you to make it so he's casting Avenger's Shield with wings popped.
    General colour scheme: Paladin with light.
    Any extras: Would like my Bulward to be visible, charactere popped wings and casting Avenger's Shield.

Hope you accept the challange :-)