Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    @Karuna, yes i can see ur own sig just not the ones you post - although... i can see that thumb you just posted.

Weird
    It's the same for me. I can see that posted avatar and his own signature, but nothing else that he posts.

Deleted
    How about now? Used my DA link instead, guess something went wrong with uploading on imgur.com, strange that I and Imalefic can see it though o.O

(& im a she btw for the future :P)

Guild Banner Request

Guild Name: Anathema
    Server: Wrathbringer (EU)

Homepage: http://www.anathema-guild.de/index.php
    Dimensions: 965x192 (the height is 224 if you count the buttons in)
    Vertical size can vary a bit, although not by too much.

As you can see, the current banner has a Firelands theme, and with the upcoming expansions this will become obsolete. So I thought why not give it a shot here.

We're either looking for a Mists of Pandaria oriented banner, or a more generic one, that isn't subject to the current content. With a preference to the latter.
    The color scheme should be fitting a darker design, much like the page is right now, although I can change the orange links/highlights with another color so that it matches the new banner.
    You're pretty much unrestricted as to what should be displayed in the banner, although it certainly should include our guild name. Just looking for good ideas, creating such beautiful designs as seen here is way out of my skill set.

Additional Information:
    - The guild is German speaking
    - It was founded in 2006
    - It is a "semi-hardcore" guild, i.e. we're raiding 3 days a week but are still trying to clear the content before it's being completely nerfed
    - And so far we've been able to execute this quite successfully

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    How about now? Used my DA link instead, guess something went wrong with uploading on imgur.com, strange that I and Imalefic can see it though o.O

(& im a she btw for the future :P)
    Yep! that fixed it, nice one
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Karuna, is it a possibility if you can make me a youtube background similar to the example I posted a few posts ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Another gorgeous wallpaper. Every single one that you've made is just flawless.

And on another note, I got around to updating/making a new tutorial (since I've been asked a few times in the last couple of weeks. So, behold:

Advanced warning: I apologise for typos! I'm absolutely terrible at proofreading.

If anyone has any queries, be sure to send them my way. I'm happy to help.
    I am geeking out over that signature! It makes me want to play a DK (OK ALMOST :P).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefic View Post
    Karuna, is it a possibility if you can make me a youtube background similar to the example I posted a few posts ago?
    I will try, but I can't promise anything. Keep in mind that guy has his own banner set up and I have no experience/knowledge of it, so all I can do (and am trying now) is grabbing a youtube background template and try to get something nice into it. Please request several things at once in the future if you want several things, since it's a bit messy now

It's fine! I don't necessarily need a banner, just a cool background with my character in that gear, maybe with Euthqt down the left side or subscribe or something. It's all good. Mainly green and black like usual. I really appreciate it. Keep in mind the background will have to be rather large. like 1400x1700 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello again!

So... er.. yea got bored again xD

Also just a reminder to those who have recently started making banners, there is a size restriction as well as other things, so please read the rules, they are great and there for a reason... Oh man... *goes in search of sig*

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    It's fine! I don't necessarily need a banner, just a cool background with my character in that gear, maybe with Euthqt down the left side or subscribe or something. It's all good. Mainly green and black like usual. I really appreciate it. Keep in mind the background will have to be rather large. like 1400x1700 or something.
    This is what I got:

*click*

If it doesn't fit, you don't like it or whatsoever I'm sorry but I can't help you any further, perhaps you could try to post a specific request for it later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    This is what I got:

*click*

If it doesn't fit, you don't like it or whatsoever I'm sorry but I can't help you any further, perhaps you could try to post a specific request for it later.
    Nice work - kind of like it!

Sidenote: opened up my requests again (just a few, not 1 billion).

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

I love it! The only thing I would like to change, is the text, can you make it vertical? Like, put the text with the E on the bottom, spelling up, http://www.youtube.com/user/Euthqt
    Look at my channel, it would be going up the side of the page. Can you do that for me? If you can, it's literally perfect!

Deleted
    PMR

Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    Nice work - kind of like it!

Sidenote: opened up my requests again (just a few, not 1 billion).
    Signature:
    Visible text: Kazek, Black Dragonflight under
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/ wow/ en/ character/ black-dragonflight /Kazek /simple
    Gear set: Conquerors siegebreaker helmet, wrathful gladiator plate shoulders, conquerors siegebreaker battleplate, gauntlets of the royal watch, belt of the singing blade, heroic version of the sky strider greaves, toxin tempered sabatons, dreadlords blade dual weilded
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Artists discretion, something ragy
    General colour scheme: kinda like an ancienty color scheme like ruinous
    Any extras: artists discretion
    can you also make me an avatar kinda like the banner except with the name easier to see in the middle for youtube ? 800x800

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: a background for youtube kinda like euthqt's 1900x1800
    Visible text: going down the left side i want Kazekgaming and on the right side i want subscribe
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net / wow/ en/ character/ black-dragonflight/ Kazek/ simple
    Gear set: i want 2 dwarves 1 on each side first is same set as above on left side then the second on the right side in warrior t12 normal version, girdle of indomitable flame,cracked obsidian stompers, sulfuras the extinguished hand
    Helm visible: yes for the first set and no for the t12 set
    Your pose: artists discretion
    General colour scheme: like a rusted theme for the dwarf i want on the left and a fiery or volcanic scene on the right for the dwarf in t12
    Any extras: artists discretion
    Thank you in advance

Deleted
    Dudziek wallpaper request:

[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by mmoc5d7107e726; 2012-07-10 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Offline pic for Xizz. Prays to the pixel gods you like it

Myssham this is perfect, little humor on the page adds taste to my personality lol

Deleted
    I love it! The only thing I would like to change, is the text, can you make it vertical? Like, put the text with the E on the bottom, spelling up, http://www.youtube.com/user/Euthqt
    Look at my channel, it would be going up the side of the page. Can you do that for me? If you can, it's literally perfect!
    *click*

Text updated

I like it, but I mean closer in so it literally runs alongside the video panel. If you put it more to the right, RIGHT at the end of the last leg, it's perfect.

And all caps please.
    Last edited by imalefic; 2012-07-10 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    Hey guys, looking for a signature here:

Visible text: Name: Lepo, Savior of Azeroth (no guild tag pls)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:// eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/mazrigos/Lepo/advanced (<--- sry for the spaces, unable to post links)
    Gear set: Full Tier 14 heroic (the blue set), including the tabard currently equipped (undercity tabard) and ofc the current weapon (HC: Gurthalak)
    Helm visible: Yes (blue one)
    Your pose: A little close up to make upper chest, shoulders and head visible with the sword in some sort of battle position. (in case you'd rather make the whole character visible id like to include the matching boots/belt for hc tier 14.)
    General colour scheme: Something fitting a warrior/tauren maybe. Actually, as long as the colors go well with the character I really don't care that much. You guys have a greater understanding of that than I do.
    Any extras: Nothing special really, I just trust you guys to make it awesome. Oh yeah, if you could cut out a close up on the face from the sig and make an avatar, that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
    PS. The work by the artists in here is amazing, really impressive.
    Last edited by mmoc8d0b73c926; 2012-07-10 at 06:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that tutorial, Elyaan. Fantastic.

Also - OMGUH over Zarina's wallpapers. <3