Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Are not publically viewable atm =/
    Fixed now i think

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a lot of work to be done, but for now I'll keep it simple.

I'd like a signature and an avatar which I could use here and as a profile pic for facebook and Twitter.

Character Name: Wraylas
    Guild: Platinum Sanctum
    Server: Ghostlands Alliance US
    Race: Night Elf
    Class: Hunter
    Spec:Survival
    I'll try to post an armory link: Edit: Cant post links, He's on the US armory Wraylas on Ghostlands.

For the signature it can be just the generic signature size used here.
    Visable text: Wraylas - Platinum Sanctum - Ghostlands US
    Colors: I'm thinking a black background with a green text. Although I'm open to anything.
    Gear: I'd like for it to keep his white transmoged set in the armory, Helm showing. Just make him look really bad ass.
    I really would like it if you could include my hunter pet in the signature. Edit: Cant post links He's on the US armory Wraylas on Ghostlands and then click the pets tab, you should see a white cat.

The avatar/profile pic can be just my hunters head

Eventually I'm going to be looking for a 1920x1080 background, twitter page background, twitch page background, youtube page background, and facebook cover picture all pretty much the same design but with Wraylas Gaming instead. All that can wait for now though.

Thank you in advance to who ever decides to pick up this project.

Forum sig:

Visible text: Vereesà
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../verees%C3%A0/
    Gear set: Heroic tier 10 DK set with a Tabard of the Lightbringer and a visible Shadowmourne somewhere in there as well.
    Helm visible: No helmet, black ponytail.
    Your pose:
    General colour scheme: An Icecrown-ish theme
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Forum sig:

Visible text: Vereesà
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../verees%C3%A0/
    Gear set: Heroic tier 10 DK set with a Tabard of the Lightbringer and a visible Shadowmourne somewhere in there as well.
    Helm visible: No helmet, black ponytail.
    Your pose:
    General colour scheme: An Icecrown-ish theme

I'll try my hand at this

PMR:

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Torgerd, big thanks for the list of pandagear, which makes me wanna go nuts with it. But I was thinking, it woul be much more fun to do it for someone who will actually use it, instead of just throwing it up here for no apparent reason.
    So I am more than happy to take requests from people who wan't to sport the gear of tomorrow, today!

And here's what I've done with pandaclysm so far (with direct links for quality):
    http://i.imgur.com/Ftzpo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7x7dR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UDC3X.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/jCAj5.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc5215138ae4; 2012-07-21 at 01:24 PM. Reason: the grammar, the horror!

Deleted
    Your signatures are amazing Axalicious, any chance we could/gonna see a tutorial by you soon? Would love to see how you're doing it

Deleted
    I have been asked to do a tutorial before, and I will give the same answer here.
    No, as of now, I will not make a tutorial, and the reason for that is; everything that I know about making signatures, I've learned from the tutorials in the first post. If I had to point you in a certain direction, check out Soko's video-tutorial, and Elyaan's. The approach seems to be exactly the same.
    If anyone has any specific questions however, PM me, and I will gladly answer them.

Deleted
    Ah ok, that's cool I've checked out all of the (picture) tutorials on the front page and tried most of them which helped me alot already, next step is the videos heh, will just keep on practicing and checking out here and there for tips and tricks!
    Edit: Tried out Soko's video; you're awesome!!
    Last edited by mmoc5d7107e726; 2012-07-21 at 04:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the weekly request cooldown in mind please; it's made pretty clear in the OP. Premature bumps get deleted, and don't do much to endear you to our artists.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    axalicious no problem, equal props should go to Elwilen (sorry for any bad spelling, iPhone is not very friendly) for contributing with finding half of the codes

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Weekly cooldown expired. Updated due to name change, and included more detail to help (hopefully)

Signature Request

Visible text: My hunters name, Cysquatch as close to the red trim on my armor in my armory pic. Preferrably in a font that looks as clse to blood spatter as possible.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...squatch/simple

Gear set: The gear in the armory shot. It is listed under Frostworn Bone Mail on WoWhead's transmog database. Dragonmaw Tabard. Zod's Repeating Longbow.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Either pulling and aiming a bow (Heroic Zod's Repeating Longbow) or anything that gets my toon to stand up straight.

General colour scheme: The same as the scheme in Icecrown Glacier. Lots of bleak gray, blue, black, and white

Any extras: Anything to convey the image that my toon is a toon that spends its time hunting the harshest of the frozen wastes of Northrend.

Feel free to ask me anything in anyway and I will get back to you asap, thanks for reading and I hope to hear from someone soon. If the art requested is too hard to fit into a sig, I would gladly use it as an iPad wallpaper if it allowed more creativity.

Many thanks, Mikey P

One last thing. I do my best to comb over every post between weekly bumps to see if someone claimed the request, but in the event I might miss the claim and repost next Saturday, send me a PM please if you claim it. I don't want to bump it some Saturday down the road and get two artists working on the same request.
    Last edited by Mikey P; 2012-07-21 at 06:06 PM.

I've had a GREAT signature made last time I made a request, so I have a little something new since I posted last week!

Wallpaper request:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Don't worry so much
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/8MpnE.png - Face
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Clorana/simple - Armory
    (note: yes, it's a different hair than my signature - this is intended )
    Gear set: Tier 3, once again
    Helm visible: Yep!
    Your pose: Artist's choice, see notes below.
    General colour scheme: Preferably the light blue and gold again, but the artist can make it whatever works!.
    Any extras: From the quote and the colors, I want something to look really fun and nice to look at. I'd really like to include my Hippogryph Hatchling in the wallpaper just for extra effect. Otherwise, the sky is the limit!

Thanks again, you guys do amazing work!

Edit: Claimed by Zil through PM, many many thanks!

More information through PM:

I really like the gold wallpaper you did on your deviant for Reliquary. Something like that is really cool looking! I'm not sure what theme I want specifically, so I'll just say that I want it to match the sort of fun-looking and nice background the colors and the quote give off.

So I guess to sum it up, a full background of some WOW theme would be what I was thinking of! Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Vius; 2012-07-22 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Claimed!

Thanks to Zil for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    After seeing a suggestion to make my previous requests easier for the artist, and waiting for the one week to re-request, I have altered my request to make it more simple.

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1776 x 1000
    Visible text: "Aloodanis"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: <This Screenshot> <-- Sadly, The charector I am requesting does not exist (anymore). However, I can send a WMV file of the toon, if needed

Gear set: Season 1 Warrior, with the weapons "Monster - Glaive - Demonhunter" weapons in both hands.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose:
    General colour scheme: Red, Black, Purple, Blue, Orange. Any combination of those
    Claimed - remember this request from way back - you have been very patient

PS already started work on it

And done - hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-21 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Added wallpaper link
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitch request - background. To see the site better, go to www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin (still need to do an info spot)

Click for fullsize:

Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-07-21 at 09:17 PM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Hiya! I'm looking for a forum Sig for my Hunter ^-^ Hoping someone is willing to try.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to see my toon's name "Wavesiren" and the text below "AKA: Girl Hunter"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...siren/advanced
    Gear set: The Transmog set from the armory
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: would love to see the bow if possible, however I would like to leave it as open to the artist as possible, if you think it will look good go for it!
    General colour scheme: I would like the color scheme to be blue, to match my armor set and my favorite pet Skoll.
    Any extras: only other thing I would like to see is my pet Skoll in the sig! :P

Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up, if you are interested in additional information feel free to PM me! <3

Shyama and Myssham, I absolutely adore your backgrounds/wallpapers! And beautiful work everyone, as always! Keep it up and don't let others discourage you.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Shyama and Myssham, I absolutely adore your backgrounds/wallpapers! And beautiful work everyone, as always! Keep it up and don't let others discourage you.
    Thank you Raeynn

Quote Originally Posted by Wavesiren View Post
    Hiya! I'm looking for a forum Sig for my Hunter ^-^ Hoping someone is willing to try.

Signature:
    Visible text: I would like to see my toon's name "Wavesiren" and the text below "AKA: Girl Hunter"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...siren/advanced
    Gear set: The Transmog set from the armory
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: would love to see the bow if possible, however I would like to leave it as open to the artist as possible, if you think it will look good go for it!
    General colour scheme: I would like the color scheme to be blue, to match my armor set and my favorite pet Skoll.
    Any extras: only other thing I would like to see is my pet Skoll in the sig! :P

Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up, if you are interested in additional information feel free to PM me! <3
    Claimed - should be done later today hopefully

And done - hope it's to your liking

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-07-22 at 10:10 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Request I claimed ages ago. I don't think it's final though, not sure I like the outcome, but there it is:

http://zilldreya.deviantart.com/art/...rrow-316230429

Sorry for the wait and for indecisive me
    deviantART