Your signature is too large, Holymidget. If you don't snip/fix it, you'll get an infraction. 3:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Your signature is too large, Holymidget. If you don't snip/fix it, you'll get an infraction. 3:
    I think, I fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    I'd like to claim this, just one question. Will it be used for Mmo champ forums or others or both? Just need to know cause of size restrictions.
    Both for MMO and other sites as far as I know. Mainly guild site which is Enjin forums. Thanks allot!

PM request:

There is also another version of the wallpaper which includes Chi-Ji - click on the link to my work in my signature to see both
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Any of you awesome peeps know where to find Lei Shen (The Thunder King) in WMV?

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Any of you awesome peeps know where to find Lei Shen (The Thunder King) in WMV?

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    Thank you! <3
    I thought searching for thunder would let it find him but no, I'll go chase through the options

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ty sweetie. I will happily make you something anytime you want x
    I will probably have to take you up on that sometime soon. <3

Deleted
    Hi there =)
    Taiteilija show me this thread and your creations. So stunning and awesome work. If I can get one, I'll be happy =P

Signature:
    Visible text: only Character name (Cathedagny)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I can't post armory link or screenshots, because of this: "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times". If someone decided to help me, I'll post it in PM, or whatever you want =)
    Gear set: Druid's Challenge mode set without any weapon
    Helm visible: yes, i think it will be better with helmet =)
    Your pose: casting wrath, but if someone have better idea, i'll be happy to hear it =)
    General colour scheme: just similar collor, like challenge mode set, but actually i trust your judgment

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Everything else is same as Singature requirement =)

acctualy I'd like to have a walpaper, signatre and avatar for forums, like in this post (of course with my charracter =P):
    "?p=20414554&viewfull=1#post20414554" (I can't post whole link, like I said before, but if you copy this bold line and added to base link of this thread, you'll see. I hope so =D)

I know, that my requirements are little presumptuous, but I'll by happy, if someone can make me happy =P (and also I'm apologize for my english =/)

Cathedagny - Drak'thul (EU)
    Last edited by mmoc0d08cae5db; 2013-03-05 at 06:12 AM.

After a lot of practice this past week, and learning how to hyperlink images within images.

I am opening up my services for Twitch.tv LAYOUTS.

I can do full layouts, or single parts of them. I have become quite good at info boxes in particular. Granted these are by NO means *100% professionally trained graphic design artists*

But for your average every day fellow, I think my work isn't terrible by any means.

For examples, please check my twitch page! Everything is made by myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyLathusDisc View Post
    After a lot of practice this past week, and learning how to hyperlink images within images.

I am opening up my services for Twitch.tv LAYOUTS.

I can do full layouts, or single parts of them. I have become quite good at info boxes in particular. Granted these are by NO means *100% professionally trained graphic design artists*

But for your average every day fellow, I think my work isn't terrible by any means.

For examples, please check my twitch page! Everything is made by myself!
    Looks good. I would bring the text on the right side of the background in a bit closer to the body. It looks perfect on my 1920x1080 monitor, but I use my 1440x900 monitor for we browsing, and the character model and text get cut off. I'd guess 100px or so to the left and it would be visible on smaller monitors.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Yea I am somewhat new with resolutions, I suppose I should say I am working with 1920x1080 resolutions right now but I don't see scaling them down to be too tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    Hello,
    Looking for a artist who can make something nice for a female Draenei hunter.
    PHEW
    so my photoshop crashed through my first time through this. ;^^; and i didn't save so i had to start ALL OVER. >-< i always forget to save my work at certain points z-z
    but here we are!
    So i focused more on the Enjin guild site request. I wanted to make something special. The mmo sig was done at the very end. But i hope she likes it <3

Enjin sig and avatar:

mmo champ sig and ava:

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    I love this <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

PMR:

:O

HOly good christ, fabulous!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hai all!

In the past, a few years ago, I requested a signature from Eis which I used to my heart's content around here <3 However, it is out of date as I faction changed to a draenei, so it doesn't really fit anymore. So I'm here again for a request (don't worry Eis, you will still have a special spot in my heart for your magnificant work <3).

I'll refill in the template and I'm really interested who will pick it up and how it will turn out.

Signature:
    Visible text: Disq (preferably, Field Marshal Disq, but if you think Disq will be better, feel free to do so, Disq, Champion of the Naaru is also a good option if you think it will fit better).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Disq/advanced

The armory shows all the items, but is slow in refreshing the picture, it seems. All the items equipped in that set is part of the pvp set (so not the same transmog set as the pve set). The hammer is different from the pictures I equipped, though I doubt you'll use it, nevertheless, it's Aurastone Hammer.
    Gear set: The transmog set currently equipped (which is nearly the whole Battleforge set, Crown of Destruction, s2 shoulders, Corrupted Carapace, Aurastone Hammer and Ornate Girdle)
    Helm visible: I should have it unequipped, but I'll leave that up to the creator.
    Your pose: Preferably stationary
    General colour scheme: I'll leave that up to the creator, though my only dislike is pink.
    Any extras: I'll leave that up to the creator's imagination as my imagination already goes surrounded by an army of dead Hordies >=)
    So much standards I don't have, I like to be surprised.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Hai all!

In the past, a few years ago, I requested a signature from Eis which I used to my heart's content around here <3 However, it is out of date as I faction changed to a draenei, so it doesn't really fit anymore. So I'm here again for a request (don't worry Eis, you will still have a special spot in my heart for your magnificant work <3).

I'll refill in the template and I'm really interested who will pick it up and how it will turn out.

So much standards I don't have, I like to be surprised.
    I'll pick this one up~

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    I'll pick this one up~
    that was fast looking forward to it, I'll wait patiently!
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

I would greatly appreciate it if one of the amazing artists here would be able to produce a signature for my Warlock.

Signature:
    Character Name: Nephrenka
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Female Orc
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Set. No visible weapon or off-hand.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a spell, preferably with the new green fire graphic .
    General colours: Black and White. I'd prefer it to be as minimalist as possible.

Thanks!