Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    That is just down right amazing. Everything that you've been making lately has just been absolutely flawless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Thanks. I love it.

Edit: Might just be me, been staring at a screen all day, but the text might be a little hard to read. Not a problem though.
    Try this one, I took the font glow off.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Try this one, I took the font glow off.
    Thank you!! It's awesome!

Hey guys! Love all the hard work and art work you guys have been creating, they're awesome.

Not going to be specific at all for this, I'd rather like to see your creative side!

I would like to request an Mmo-c sized Signature and a matching Mmo-c sized Avatar! Thank you.

Visible text: My Character name: Babe
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Babe/advanced (Can't post links yet, sorry!)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear?): The transmog I'm wearing now is fine!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just nothing in combat! (Like casting, etc)
    General colour scheme: Completely up to you!
    Any extras: None!

Thanks ahead of time! I appreciate the hard work, time and effort you guys put into these

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Okay so, after getting over the initial "wtf o.o" of seeing my art on a banner I didn't make, I decided to go ahead and do this request since I still had the .psd for the wallpaper.

If you'd like new art, or aren't happy with it, feel free to keep your request open.

It looks amazing mate, sorry about that I really wanted that art and just got my mate to try and make me something from that aha

Quote Originally Posted by Inkedgrrl View Post
    I'd like to request a signature please, very nice work going on here!
    Text: My character's name, Contægienne, and guild name, Squirrel Legion
    Armory link: Will not allow me to post a link. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Cont%C3%A6gienne/advanced
    Gear Set: Prefer tier 11 Death Knight gear, no visible helm, with Bryntroll the Bone Arbiter(if weapon is necessary). Current armory transmog set is ok too if that's too difficult to pull off.
    Pose: Whatever you like.
    General Color Scheme: Would like a sortof ice blue scheme, similar to the coloring of the t11 set, with perhaps some skulls or bones or something, looking for something that says "death knight"
    One week bump. Also, as an afterthought, if we could throw a bone dragon into the background somehow, that would be awesome, thank you to anyone willing to pick this one up! Additionally, requested tier set and armory mog are now one and the same.
    Last edited by Inkedgrrl; 2013-07-12 at 04:03 AM. Reason: edited to clarify gear set desires

I am new around here but here goes another attempt:
    Signature:
    Visible text: N/A
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unology/simple
    Gear set: Tier 1 Druid Set (http://www.wowwiki.com/Cenarion_Raiment)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I'd love to be casting a Restoration spell, any Tauren Male Druid animation is great.
    General colour scheme: Green Nature Druid, for sure
    Any extras: I'd love some leaves and trees in the background; just nature to mix in with my Resto Druid. Also, can the signature be 400x100 with a 64x64 avatar, or you can do 500x100 and 100x100 avatar if you need to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Hello,

I'd love a talented photoshop artist to give it a shot at giving me a hand. I tried to do my own sig and it kinda sucked lol. Maybe you can do awesomer!

Visible text: Xenyatta
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yatta/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the armory with no helm or tabard.
    Helm visible: LOL no
    Your pose: I'm a mistweaver / windwalker monk. Something that favors the mistweaver would be pretty cool. I also prefer "ready to fight" or "bring it!" style poses over the cutsey ones. I'd rather see you get creative than me try to dictate.
    General colour scheme: Greens, reds, oranges any one or all of them work for me. Just no girly pink or purples!
    Any extras: I'm a nature lover IRL, I'd love to see some cherry blossoms or leaves in the mists... please get creative.

I appreciate your help and time!
    Last edited by Xenyatta; 2013-07-12 at 06:27 AM.

Thank you both for your lovely compliments

And...

Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

This was a bit experimental, but I like how it turned out Hope you do too!
    MY god this fucking beautiful. I sincerely thank you. This B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T.... Sorry that I can't post links but you sir/maa'm are a genius!!!
    Last edited by Omnislash7777; 2013-07-12 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I said it on DA but this is absolutely stunning.
    Thank you Riv Love that panda signature too <3

Quote Originally Posted by Batix View Post
    This is gorgeous!
    Thank you Batix

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    That is just down right amazing. Everything that you've been making lately has just been absolutely flawless.
    Thank you Ely Yours are always flawless, so your praise means a lot <3

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash7777 View Post
    MY god this fucking beautiful. I sincerely thank you. This B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T.... Sorry that I can't post links but you sir/maa'm are a genius!!!
    You're welcome So happy that you are pleased with it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Thank you both for your lovely compliments

And...

Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

This was a bit experimental, but I like how it turned out Hope you do too!
    OMG ! This is the most beautiful signature I've ever seen ;O

Hey, i have see a lot of good good work and i tried it to but the result is terrible.

I need a Guild Banner an a Logo update / refresh.
    We made a Logo but it is not final. i think there is somthing missing (see below)

The Logo is a "U" an a "M" for Umbra Milites

Size: Logo 1000 x 1000 Banner: 288 x 1000
    Visible text: N / A maybe Umbra Milites, Horde, Frostwolf
    Logo: i cant post it here (Forum rules), pls look at the hp: umbra-milites.de
    General colour scheme: Black an red like the Logo, on a Black background (Red for the Horde)
    Specifics: Not really the Logo shout be a central element of the Banner Guildpage: umbra-milites.de The last work of Eis is very impressive Post #47832

thanks in advance
    Last edited by D3ftik; 2013-07-12 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floody View Post
    OMG ! This is the most beautiful signature I've ever seen ;O
    Thank you so much!

It's not easy to follow that!
    But here goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Inkedgrrl View Post
    I'd like to request a signature please, very nice work going on here!
    Text: My character's name, Contægienne, and guild name, Squirrel Legion
    Armory link: Will not allow me to post a link. us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Cont%C3%A6gienne/advanced
    Gear Set: Prefer tier 11 Death Knight gear, no visible helm, with Bryntroll the Bone Arbiter(if weapon is necessary). Current armory transmog set is ok too if that's too difficult to pull off.
    Pose: Whatever you like.
    General Color Scheme: Would like a sortof ice blue scheme, similar to the coloring of the t11 set, with perhaps some skulls or bones or something, looking for something that says "death knight"

One week bump. Also, as an afterthought, if we could throw a bone dragon into the background somehow, that would be awesome, thank you to anyone willing to pick this one up! Additionally, requested tier set and armory mog are now one and the same.
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Couldn't fit the bone dragon in there I'm afraid, but hope you like it anyway
    Requests CLOSED

Shyama, it's perfect, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much <3

Looking for a Twitch Page.

What you want for your page:
    Offline image > (Female Panda Mage, gear mage challange mode and titel "Offline follow to notify when i get online" .
    A background > Dark whit the mage challange mode colors" purple,blue,orange" and a Panda mage and text under saying "Nantes"
    Info boxes? Nothing for the moment
    Visible text: Nothing here for the moment
    Logo/Character: My armory link, Panda in C Mode set casting a frostbolt?
    General colour scheme: Dark whit the mage challange mode colors" purple,blue,orange" Shadows might work out?
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing here for the moment

Thanks in advance, hope any of you feel up for the task!
    Any questions, feel free to mail me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    I'd like to request a sig and avatar please

Visible text: none
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Leeches/simple
    Gear set: Can i have the one i currently have one please (warrior challenge armor) and also this item ? http://www.wowhead.com/item=54451
    Pose: maybe the /talk animation? If not then please choose yourself
    Colour scheme: Typical warrior colours please, dark red, black, brown, etc etc

Thanks a bunch and look forward to seeing it if it gets picked up

Hope u like

10+ Year Old Account
    Also picked up yesterday. I usually do "misty" colors, especially jade green for monks but you wanted colors that matched your transmog so I went with that instead (I love your transmog, btw). It's a bit different, so if it's not what you expected, feel free to re-request.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

Hope u like
    Beast !! Thanks a lot xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post
    Hello,

I'd love a talented photoshop artist to give it a shot at giving me a hand. I tried to do my own sig and it kinda sucked lol. Maybe you can do awesomer!

Visible text: Xenyatta
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yatta/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the armory with no helm or tabard.
    Helm visible: LOL no
    Your pose: I'm a mistweaver / windwalker monk. Something that favors the mistweaver would be pretty cool. I also prefer "ready to fight" or "bring it!" style poses over the cutsey ones. I'd rather see you get creative than me try to dictate.
    General colour scheme: Greens, reds, oranges any one or all of them work for me. Just no girly pink or purples!
    Any extras: I'm a nature lover IRL, I'd love to see some cherry blossoms or leaves in the mists... please get creative.

I appreciate your help and time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Week 2 bump
    Also, claiming these. Give me until the end of the weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    I'm looking forward to it!