Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS Ely - How did you make yours so quickly? These took forever!
    I'm pretty much used to making them. And I didn't go into tons of detail (only for my newer steps) since I ended up citing my last tutorial for most of it.
    Either way, thank you! Gonna have to try this out.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat overlay
    Visible text:
    Pawkets
    <Forgotten Aspects>
    Logo/Character:
    Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wkets/advanced
    Using any of the following armor sets (artist's choice, helm shown unless otherwise noted):
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...98:77013:77014
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...12:22113:28253
    Druid T16 (Orange Feathers, No Helm)
    General colour scheme: Artist's choice, but here's a screenshot of my UI for reference, it will be blocking the bottom left panel:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ple7192013.png
    I'm not asking for it to necessarily match the color scheme of my UI but it shouldn't stick out like a sore thumb (unless it's in a good way! ).
    Specifics/Extras: Size needed is 356x176 pixels for a borderless image or 362x182 pixels with a border. Also, I'm always up for a white tauren cat model in the image, but that's by no means necessary (probably wouldn't be very easy to fit, anyways)!
    Last edited by aggixx; 2013-07-19 at 03:54 PM.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Finished request for Qwible:

Non-MMO use:

MMO-C use:

Hope you like them

PS. Thanks shy for your awesome guide, helped me make this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    I will keep my request open. I am sorry but i rather wait than get copy pasted textures. Im sorry if im rude, but i find half arsed work disrespectfull.
    Done

It is PNG file

On web it should look like this :

It's been a long time since I changed my Avatar & Signature.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Eazye(my name) - Burning Aether(my guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm just night elf male. :-)
    Gear set: Nine-Tailed Battlegear, it doesn't matter which version(LFR, normal or heroic) with these daggers Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I don't know, anything would be good, but i prefer attacking(like Mutilate, Special Attack or something).
    General colour scheme: Dark-roguish theme.
    Any extras: Not, thank you.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-07-19 at 07:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apfelsalat View Post
    Good morning peeps,

I have a question regarding how you guys make signatures for pandaren. While messing around with WMV I've noticed that it seems to have some issues with female pandaren character models. Hair styles are missing the coloured highlights, and some hair styles are not showing up at all. So, do you just fill in the highlights in a painting program? Or do you use a different program than WMV, that doesn't have this issue?
    Female pandarens are a bit broken in WMV atm, some hairstyles are indeed broken and I think most highlights are too. As far as I know most artists fix it themselves by drawing the hair in

Issue has been there for quite a while, but no fix that I know of

Deleted
    Thx for the amazing work
    Last edited by mmoc94ab727816; 2013-07-20 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Request is completed

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a request. I have changed main specs since this lovely sig was done, and am no longer cavorting around in my heal set. If I could get a sig/wallpaper done by one of the artists to frequent this thread it would be lovely.

Resolution: 1024x768
    Visible Text: Magog, Guildmaster Sons of Odin
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Magog/advanced
    Gear Set: Straw Hat, Gahrron's Shoulderguard, Hyena Hide Jerkin, Bat Fur Mitts, Red Belt of Unspoken Warning, Gored Hide Legguards, Darkbrand Boots, Dual WieldingYmiron's Blade
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: Something tank-y.
    General Color Scheme: browns and reds
    Any extras: I love me my pet tiger Xuen.

Thanks a bunch!
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2013-07-20 at 04:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Signature for my main Character. At first: Sry for my english, I'm german.

I've looked through many pages of this thread and I like it a lot, all of you are very talented.

I didn't see many Requests about Tauren, so I'll make one about my Tauren Paladin. ^^

Visible text: Maderic - Chaos Inside
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/lothar/Maderic/simple (can't post links )
    Gear set: T15 tank gear + the shield of Lei Shen (wowhead.com/item=96182#.)
    Helm visible: No, i hate most of them
    Your pose: Weapon and Shield in the hands.
    General colour scheme: Something in blue will be nice. I like blue o.o
    Any extras: Nothing

I hope somebody will try and makes something nice for me.

Greetings,

Maderic
    Claimed and done:

Only worked with an MMO sized this time, if you want a bigger version for other forums PM me.

Hope you like it

Enough blue for me, what's with people and blue all of a sudden?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    Hope you like it

Enough blue for me, what's with people and blue all of a sudden?
    Thank you very much, i love it.

And for the blue theme: idk, but blue was always my favourite color.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooik View Post
    Signature,
    Basicly I want this picture (http://www.wallwuzz.com/wallpaper/13...ame-wallpapers) but in a scale for a signature. I would prefer to have the name Alchrazra, And I also would like to change the general colour to abit more night elf dark, Make it more dark behind the woods etc.
    And remove the World of warcraft logo,
    (This forum that I will use it on doesnt have the rules of a forum signature but I still wants it to keep the low scales but the file can be pretty big)
    Would be lovley to do this, Hard for me, but might be easy for you.
    A fast answer would be great.

Best regards Alchrazra (rooik)

Gave it a go, if you don't like, feel free to keep your request open.
    Also, this is not for use on mmo-champ, the file size is too big.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Just made mine yesterday, I'm a web and graphic designer by trade so if anyone wants a sig in similar style to mine just let me know!

Yay Shyama these are great! Will take a detailed look at them right away
    Finished request for Qwible:

PS. Thanks shy for your awesome guide, helped me make this
    That's a very pretty signature Thank you so much for trying out my tutorial <3
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    2013-07-06, 08:11 PM

REQUEST for an awesome wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name: Insectoid text: Taming the wild. The text can be bigger then the name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sectoid/simple
    Gear set: if possible tier 14 pve dungeon challenge. but otherwise my set from armory
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: A taming pose would be awesome where i would tame the spirit beast bear or something similar
    General colour scheme: In a magical forest with with animal tracks? Where the real hunter would love to be ;P
    Any extras: love for animals

BUMP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post

Gave it a go, if you don't like, feel free to keep your request open.
    Also, this is not for use on mmo-champ, the file size is too big.
    WoW you managed to pull it off amazing. It is amazing. Thank you Sinthadra

15+ Year Old Account
    Request for forum signature

600x400

this is dragonball Z related, so it will be for another forum.

I would love it if you could put Vegeto from this image

just the character himself, and make the background using this image (too large to link so i'll just give URL

http://onlyhdwallpapers.com/wallpape...per-415630.png

and I want the image to be on the right side of the picture, kind of how it already is, and on the side I want you to put this going vertical not horizontal

クール

It's japanese for "coolest"

I would much appreciate if anyone could do that! thanks

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Hello, a little request.
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680*1050
    Visible text: -
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Deyana/advanced (just copypaste, I'm too new to post real link, sorry)
    Gear set: What I have as transmog in armory, but please remove the tabard.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Not sure, something that would look awesome and go well with the general theme.
    General colour scheme: Black, with some dark blue gradient or smoke maybe, see my transmog set, it must match this and it must be dark because light wallpapers scratch my eyes.
    Any extras: You could add the Fel Imp pet since this is the one I'm using most often. Also, I'm using green fire on destro (makes green glow around me when I have embers) and glyph of verdant spheres so you might add these too, and maybe some green Rain of Fire. Feel free to leave something out so it won't get too cluttered.

Thanks!

Oh, and if it doesn't make any trouble and you're rendering it anyway, I'd also like an avatar of my character's face.
    1 week bump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Hello Guys,

I was wondering if someone wants to help me out, since I don't have any experience in Photoshop and was trying to do a Signature for myself.
    I've requested one signature which is the one I'm using right now but can't remember the author name to request another and since I've changed my main, I wanted to update my signature to fit my main.

I hope what I'm asking isn't to hard to do, but I wanted something close to the signature I've right now. My character appearing only the Shoulders + Head and the look that the Signature have.

Visible text: Ogait and below Restoration Druid
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Link
    Gear set: Heroic Tier 16 for Druids (The dark version of Tier 16)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I am not worry about the pose since I wanted something like the one I've now, showing only the Shoulders + Head.
    General colour scheme: Something that fits Druids and the Gear I've choosen
    Any extras: I'll leave that to the author choice, i trust whoever is going to do the signature

PS: If it's possible, could you make me one avatar 100x100 that fit the signature? Not sure if the size is the standart, but signature can be up to 450x100.

If you need something, feel free to contact me here or via PM.

Thanks again,
    Ogait
    Claimed for now as this was PM'ed to me

Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Thank you very much, i love it.

And for the blue theme: idk, but blue was always my favourite color.
    Glad you like it
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-07-20 at 11:11 AM.

Female pandarens are a bit broken in WMV atm, some hairstyles are indeed broken and I think most highlights are too. As far as I know most artists fix it themselves by drawing the hair in

Issue has been there for quite a while, but no fix that I know of
    Ah I see, thank you for your answer. Too bad this hasn't been fixed yet, although painting the hair is more fun anyways.

Deleted

Hi Shay I try it too. And it works