First time for me to see this Thread (?!?!??!!)and have to say the design skills of some here are rly impressive. Great Work .
    I also play arround a little with ps and machinima studio but this seems to be broken for female troll mage (shoulders bugged). Any Idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vouxility View Post
    First time for me to see this Thread (?!?!??!!)and have to say the design skills of some here are rly impressive. Great Work .
    I also play arround a little with ps and machinima studio but this seems to be broken for female troll mage (shoulders bugged). Any Idea?
    Over-sized shoulders + shoulders in the face = normal issues. And I just found out bug where character cannot do any pose because, if he has another than stand pose , it close eyes and never open them. Huh <3

hmm, never got this bug bevor(only the troll hair bug as long), thats the reason why i´ve still got the panda in my signature... the issue is not the posing, only on a female troll the shoulders are always empty. If i take a male troll its all ok > then again female > again bugged and no shoulders there. How to fix this? Using Model Viewer or else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Over-sized shoulders + shoulders in the face = normal issues. And I just found out bug where character cannot do any pose because, if he has another than stand pose , it close eyes and never open them. Huh <3
    Fiddling with the Model Control fixes those issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Fiddling with the Model Control fixes those issues.
    Ely you should make a guide I have no clue what fiddling control is and how to do it ....

And found a time and make mini-guides for those who just started with painting in PS like me.

Click to enlarge

And I used again Elys Tutorial:
    NON MMO

MMO 2 versions

Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-08-14 at 02:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Ely you should make a guide I have no clue what fiddling control is and how to do it ....

And found a time and make mini-guides for those who just started with painting in PS like me.
    Nice guides Mnaau The eyes one will definately come in handy for me Also Ely means "model control" you can find it in MWV under view -> model control then you get a drop down menu where you can select the shoulders and resize them and other things ofc
    Last edited by mmocc4b2dc0cdc; 2013-08-14 at 01:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcet View Post
    I'm looking for a Guild Signature, Non-MMO, MMO, and Avatar if possible.
    I'm rerolling Balance and need something more non - feral like if possible.

Visible text: Dulcet

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Dulcet@Zul'jin in Dumpsters. (I can't link yet :[)

Gear set: I have the Druid Challanger Mode Set

Helm visible: I would like my helm visible, please.

Your pose: I'd like for her to be casting where both her hands are close to her chest (not to her hips)

General colour scheme: I would love for it to be a dark abstract. A dark and starry place because she can control the sun and moon which would be so amazing. Where the crescent moon and the sun are fitting together in a circle would be beautiful.

Any extras: She has the Glyph of Astral Form where she has the stars falling around her head. I'd still love the druid crescent in there as well faded in the background. I like how her hood has darkened her face and doesn't really show her face. If I'm asking too much or have any questions, please don't hesitate.

Thank you so much again

http ://us.battle.net /wow /en/ character/ zuljin/ Dulcet/ advanced
    I didn't see this claimed yet so I'll claim it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Reposting this from a few pages back.

Hello everyone, I would like a custom signature for my Monk here.

Visible text: My name Ashix and my server Draenor EU.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ashix/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Would like a close up of my face and shoulders in the current armoury pose.
    Any extras: A fiery theme with a Horde crest somewhere on the sig.

Many thanks.
    Claim. You can expect it till teh end of this week

Hello everyone! I have gotten a signature from you guys made before and I'am back! This time requesting a Wallpaper! I love the work you all do which is why I have come back to ask humbly for your help!

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Visible text: Ketsuki of Static from Arthas-US (you dont have to put the of/from)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:// us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Ketsuki/advanced (I WILL be race changing back to a Light Blue FemOrc. Just like my Avatar.)

Gear set: Deathknight Challenge mode gear, while lit up.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: If you can get the model I would like my character to be mounted on Xuen, and have http:// tinyurl.com/l4acnzg equipped on her back.

General colour scheme: Whatever you think is best. The entire background I would prefer black because if you do manage to get xuen and the gear lit up, it will look awesome.

Any extras: Have fun with it! I plan to not only use this as my background but as well as my twitch wallpaper and offline screen. So everyone will be able to appreciate the work you've done! If your feeling generous and want to also make a chat box cover that looks the same or similar go for it! Im looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Ketsuki; 2013-08-14 at 08:43 PM.

Deleted
    Heya people, anyone know if its possible/where/how to get the wing effects from the legendary cloaks in WMV?

Request Signature for my stream (fixed) -
    Visible text: Sylvarus - Darkspear Assassination/Subtlety Rogue

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...varus/advanced

Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=213/bloodfang-armor Bloodfang Armor Set

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Auto attack stance

General colour scheme: Light grey

Any extras: http://www.wowwiki.com/Rogue this first picture on the website next to contents.
    ^ floating in background if possible
    Last edited by Kingbowser13; 2013-08-15 at 11:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onixxlol View Post
    Visible text: The character name: Onixx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: htt p: //e u.battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Onixx/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to be wearing the full merciless priest set together with the Jaded Crystal Dagger if it ends up being visible
    Helm visible: Yes, please!
    Your pose: I'll leave this for you to decide
    General colour scheme: A dark and shadowy scheme fit for a shadow priest
    Any extras: Feel free to add anything you feel would fit

Thank you!

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthadra View Post
    Lol, it's from Slipknot. The quote on it is from Vermillion (Part 1 or 2).
    Hah, would never have figured that out:P Googled Slipknot and know what you mean now

Quote Originally Posted by infinitie View Post
    Visible text: Just character name, (server xferring soon-ish, so two could be made, one with Mistweave as name, and one with Chibiscuits.)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Chibiscuits/advanced
    Gear set: What's on the toon now, except for hue'd to green, kind of like the mistweaver icon's color is.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Amutjomg wprls/
    General colour scheme: Light green, with a bit of mist around the signature, and character's environment, green light mist of course.

Edit; Also, if possible, can whoever does this make it into a twitch chat log overlay for when I stream.
    Claimed and done:

MMOC size signatures:

Non MMOC size signatures:

Chat overlays:

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

MMOC size signatures:

Non MMOC size signatures:

Chat overlays:

Hope you like them
    A whole gallery of awesome! Stellar as always Shy!

WOAH! That looks beautiful! Great work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep the one week cooldown in mind when bumping requests please. It'll get deleted otherwise.

Just made these because I recently faction changed...and wanted to try something a bit different.

I will burn your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like them
    This is amazing work ^^ Thank you very much.
    I'd have kept the images but I cannot post links quite yet.

Bumping again. Apparently I've just been told my current sig breaks the rules. Surprised me as I've had it since WotLK.

Signature:
    Visible text: My character's name, Fiddlesnarf
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esnaarf/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the Pally CM set with the Gold Engineering goggles. I'd also really like my character to be wielding Shadowmourne. http://imgur.com/8gdejjj If the screenshot is too dark let me know, I can take another in a better lit area.
    Helm visible: Yes! No cloak.
    Your pose: I really like the pose Dwarves do when wielding Polearms. I also like the overhead 2h swing animation too, I'll again leave it up to the artist to decide what looks best.
    General colour scheme: I like the kinda dirty looking scheme with yellow fog/smoke/mist.
    Any extras: Could the artist incorporate the Divine Storm effect somehow? The symbol and electric effects. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53385#s...hots:id=117305
    The screenshot of the Human Male with the 2h Mace shows it best.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2013-08-15 at 03:47 AM.