Deleted
    Another PM for Chat Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Khallie View Post
    Was this a double request as I did one for him just few days ago. If so a bit annoyed I spent the time for it. Nice wallpaper though!
    Thanks.
    Ugh i hate it when this happends. I got it Pm'd to me a few days ago.
    Im really sorry for the inconvenience and for the time you spent on yours. Btw, i had a look at your dA and yours looks awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    *SNIP*

Sent my request to someone. Will repost if needed.
    This was PM'd to me so im claiming it.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Sig makers, state your queues. It's the only protection towards double PMs as requesters have proven through the years that reading and understanding the first post sometimes is too much of an effort.

Glad to see new faces in the thread for the rest Keep up the work.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2013-10-28 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi before my request I would like to thank all the artists for the amazing Job.

Signature:
    Visible text: Marshal Matra
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/matra/simple
    Gear set: The Field Marshal Set, the one from my Armory.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: In Combat
    General colour scheme: Free to Chose
    Any extras: Free to choose

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Marshal Matra
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/matra/simple
    Gear set: The Field Marshal Set, the one from my Armory.
    Your pose: In Combat, killing hordes preferably
    General colour scheme: Free to choose
    Any extras: A battlefield background, with banners flying, you know the drill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sysTERROR View Post
    I've been frequenting this section of MMO Champion for quite some time now, and I can't hold back anymore.

I'd like to request a few things. Feel free to pick & choose which one you would like to design/create, as I raid semi-hardcore on 2 of the characters listed, and am just getting into tanking on the third. I also plan on streaming progression videos via Twitch to quite a few viewers, so your work will not go unrecognized.

All of that being said, on to the requests:

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Chatbox Overlay. For this I would like all 3 characters extending past the chatbox borders. (Could get creative with weapons/effects extending past it as well. Up to you.)

Visible text: Nervosa, Sindelle, & Felsworn. Guildname: Shots Fired; Realm: Area 52. The names to the Left/Right of the characters, doesn't matter which.

Logo/Character: Our guild currently is logo-less, so I'll go with the armories for all 3 characters. Listed as follows:

Nervosa (Troll Warlock) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Nërvosa/simple
    Sindelle (Undead Priest) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Sindëlle/simple
    Felsworn (Undead Death Knight) - us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Area 52/Fëlsworn/simple

General colour scheme: The color scheme for this should err on the side of a few icy darks (concerning the fact 2 are undead/1 is a DK), and also a bit of hue/contrast between the darks with some bright effects added for the weapons/armor special effects. The theme here is a warlock/spriest purples/greens, with a slight touch of crisp reds from the DK class in general.

Specifics/Extras: As this is a twitch overlay, the imagination is the limit. I love the contradicting theme of warlock-priest, and the DK being the frozen warrior of Northrend. The order of which they appear left-right is up to you. I'd like a crisp red type color/font for the DK, and wispy purple-ish color/font for the shadow priest, and a rough greenish broken edge type fonr for the warlock. I'd like to use the CM transmog gear for all 3, however the only 2 characters using the helmet would be the Shadow Priest (Sindelle), and the Warlock (Nervosa). The background can be an amalgamation of different things. Some examples would be demons, purply-swirly fire like effects, and sparkly, almost deadlike blue ice effects all mashed together, but sinister. Weapons can be your choice, however the darker-themed the better.
    Week #2 Bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick update on my wallpapers, stuck in bed atm. Hopefully fine soon but a bit delayed in the creating process.
    Fear not I have not forgotten you

Queue atm: Merilwen, Sylessnecole, Gozzu, Nymeia

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Another PM for Chat Cover
    -Picture snipped-
    Oh wow, that color scheme! And those eyes look great! One lucky person that's made for!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    Just a quick update on my wallpapers, stuck in bed atm. Hopefully fine soon but a bit delayed in the creating process.
    Fear not I have not forgotten you

Get well soon

Quote Originally Posted by CSKit View Post
    Awesome! Like he's popping out of the screen.
    Thank you!

PM request:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

PS - Feel better soon Maybe /hug
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-10-28 at 04:11 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Wonderful thread, too bad I just noticed it due to a random bump, really appreciate the awesome work being done here.

Signature
    Visible text: Warbringer Impaler
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Impaler/simple
    Facial screenshot: #1 http://oi44.tinypic.com/302x6ja.jpg
    #2(Loading screen) http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3000/wnug.jpg
    Gear set: Betrayer regalia, similar to my set on the armory
    Your pose: In combat
    General color scheme: Warlock green fire style, as the designer thinks it suits best I'll enjoy and appreciate
    Any extras: Free to add whatever you think is appropriate, the darker the theme of the signature the better

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: None
    Screenshots: (Two screenshots provided, one of my character casting the Dark Portal hearthstone and one of my character on the Vicious Skeletal Warhorse, whatever you feel is better/easier to work with just go for it, I wouldn't mind either poses)
    1) http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/2892/t0ot.jpg
    2) http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5841/ank7.jpg
    Gear set: Betrayer regalia, as visible in the screenshots
    Your pose: The screenshots provided should give a proper description, if neither screenshots can be worked with then a pose of my character in combat should be good enough.
    General color scheme: Warlock green fire styled, as the designer decides is best
    Any extras: A dark green fire styled theme, any additions or tweaks from the designer would be highly appreciated

----

Thank you very much for your time and this awesome offer.
    Last edited by ImpalerEU; 2014-10-23 at 07:08 PM.

I'd Like to throw my toon in here if possible.

Sig: One for MMO and perhaps a slightly larger (taller) one for our guild forums
    Text- Haytred the Proven Defender <I I I> of Zul'jin
    Armory- http : / /us. battle .net/wow/en/character/ zul'jin/Haytred/ simple (threw in random spaces)
    Gear- If im not logged out in my tank gear I would like T6 with the "Car door(Bulwark) of Azinoth" For the weapon I currently have the malev str sword, but I would like the Bloodvenom Blade if possible (25 man normal Saurfang in Icc the brown one). Just havent had any luck getting it on live
    Helm Visible
    Pose- Something Tanky a raised shield or something to that effect
    Color Scheme- Red/Black if possible but feel free to spin it however you would like (Art isnt art without creativity)

A Twitch Cover would be nice but my chat box in game is small enough that I can make a non-mmo sig box fit over it, but if someone would be willing to do both I wouldnt mind my toon extending past the box itself.

Thank you in advance and awesome work.
    Last edited by Haytred; 2013-10-28 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHwip46 View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image, a background image and most importantly a chat box overlay similar to http://www.deviantart.com/art/Banner...chat-391393425 and http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...88-d6s0o7q.png. (minus the area for the webcam, don't care about that but I like how the character comes out of the chat box cover up.)
    Visible text: Ulchi (maybe our guild title Fringe if it can be done tastefully.)
    Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Ulchi/simple
    General colour scheme: Teals, Golds, Reds, Whites, Monk themed
    Specifics/Extras: Invoke Xuen the White Tiger
    One week bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Sig makers, state your queues. It's the only protection towards double PMs as requesters have proven through the years that reading and understanding the first post sometimes is too much of an effort.

Glad to see new faces in the thread for the rest Keep up the work.
    Yeah that's fair enough, I should've done that. However saying that I've noticed more than one of my PM's/thread requests re-requested, which has put me off the mood of making more in here. I'm spending my free time making art for people and then not even having the guts to say that they're not happy or wanting something different so that I could make alterations just disgust me. I will finish off Exephia's request and then I'm done with this thread. All you artists keep up the good work, so much win and inspiration in your works.

Deleted
    Yeah that's fair enough, I should've done that. However saying that I've noticed more than one of my PM's/thread requests re-requested, which has put me off the mood of making more in here. I'm spending my free time making art for people and then not even having the guts to say that they're not happy or wanting something different so that I could make alterations just disgust me. I will finish off Exephia's request and then I'm done with this thread. All you artists keep up the good work, so much win and inspiration in your works.
    I can understand you very well. I don't even know how to put it in words what I want to say but I try - and that's just my opinion. Other ppl may think different about this: There's always ppl who can make you feel like you haven't done good enough/tried hard enough. But these ppl forget how much time and effort you put into making this stuff for them at the same time. At least a thank you would be nice in return but some even make you feel weird by saying things like it wasn't what they were after f.e. It's THEIR effort they need to make by clarifying and be as accurate as they can be by describing WHAT they want. There is a reason for the template from the first site.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-10-28 at 05:23 PM. Reason: typos

I understand exactly where you're coming from since this is exactly why I jumped out of this thread after being in it for a very long time. It went so far that I was personally threatened on here and on deviantart for calling these asshats out and refusing to make/remake a signature or wallpaper because I knew from other sources that their request was laying around in someone else's inbox.

Sadly multiple PMs and re-requests behind backs have been going on since the start of the thread and no matter what the artists do and no matter how many time you re-write the first post, it still happens. Not sure if it's because of dumb or troll. Either way it's fuck annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    It went so far that I was personally threatened on here and on deviantart for calling these asshats out and refusing to make/remake a signature or wallpaper because I knew from other sources that their request was laying around in someone else's inbox.
    Wow I feel bad for you for that. :/ It's sad how few people can ruin the fun for others when artists stop working. Anyway I didn't really wanna go off-topic I just thought it would be good to say it out loud (even if it has been repeated, at least for new people) so that people realise how their actions affect.

I appreciate all the artists work in here and you're all doing a wonderful job. If it's no longer fun for you it's probably a good time to stop but I'm sure 99% of the people here thank all of you for all the great work you've been doing.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Im sorry to see you go, and im sorry if it was the double request that both of us did that was "the final straw". :/
    I had no idea it had been sent to someone else, if i knew i would have never done it.

But yes .. if a requester says that they arent satisfied, or that they want alterations (which tends to be minor stuff anyways) it's usally easy to sort out.
    Or simply say that you are going to request it so the artist have a heads up, so that our feelings are left unhurt! :3

On a side note, i really like your signatures and i hope you keep doing them and posting on dA (as i have watched you there!)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    *SNIP*

Sent my request to someone. Will repost if needed.
    Done. Hope you like it!

Signature 1
    Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature:

Signature 2
    Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kozya View Post
    For Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I would like a chat box overlay
    Visible text: I want Panikqt (my character) together with the text 恐慌 and the textunderneath; Monster, Stormscale EU (guild)
    Logo/Character: Troll female warlock, wearing full T3 with "The turning tide" at the side. Preferably the character in casting sequence (damage spell)
    General colour scheme: I would like the background to be The Vale of eternal blossom theme, autumn leaves etc
    Specifics/Extras: Already mentioned vale of eternal blossom - but i really love cherry trees and the whole MoP asian theme,
    PM request, I forgot to claim this.
    Last edited by MYTHRIZ; 2013-10-28 at 06:48 PM.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, it's great! Thanks for the amazing eye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    One down 5 to go
    Here is the wallpaper requested by Big (click for bigger picture)

Still closed for new requests

This is gorgeous!

Just wanted to point the tiny typo "physical strenght"

Love these wallpapers <3
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |