Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    I'd like to get a signature for my priest. I got one done for my rogue and still love it just as much as when I first got it, so I figured it was time for one for my only alt.

Signature:
    Visible text: Just the character's name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Stasya/simple
    Gear set: Her current transmog works just fine.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: I'm largely leaving this one up to the artist. Casting a spell could be cool. Or even just standing there. Even just from the shoulders up like a lot of sigs tend to be.
    General colour scheme: Something priesty. Again, this one is largely up to the artist. Something with white lights or even some darker shadows thrown in to represent The Light and Shadow. I know it's what a lot of people ask for, but hey it works and looks good. :P
    Any extras: The only thing I can think of is maybe a Naaru somewhere in the picture; but if that's too difficult, it doesn't need to be there. Otherwise, again, this is up to the artist.
    I'll claim this You'll have it by tomorrow or so

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    I'll claim this You'll have it by tomorrow or so
    Awesome! Thank you so much!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would love to get a new signature for my priest to signal the race change I have undergone.

Visible text: Alucena
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ucena/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off Armory, the Priest Challenge mode set
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Casting if possible
    General colour scheme: Dark blue and purple if possible
    Any extras: Could I get either a Glyphed Shadowfiend (the Sha) or a Shadow Divine Star in the background?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Finished for Kodoku:

Non MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Yes. Yoni is the best. I still can't believe how awesome this looks and how quick it was done. Thank youuuuu!!!

Question if this is the right place to ask for the signature creators. I'm on a mac and can't find any platform or tool where I can customize armor/hair like you can within wowmodelviewer. The wowhead tool isn't customizable for hair, any suggestions?

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Question if this is the right place to ask for the signature creators. I'm on a mac and can't find any platform or tool where I can customize armor/hair like you can within wowmodelviewer. The wowhead tool isn't customizable for hair, any suggestions?
    A lot of the artists here don't use the default WMV hair. Either they choose to paint it in like Yoni did for Stasya or the model doesnt have hair even in WMV. For example the panda pigtails, so then you just have to cut it out from some other source and recolor it etc. It could be a pain having to do that with every model but maybe this will help you a bit til you can find a better solution?

Also, WMV has a beta being worked on right now and from the program files it looks like there might be a mac platform for it. No telling when it will come out though.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Essentially what Sylessnecole said. I paint the hair on, and for the extended ponytail like I did for Sarasen, I simply took a different screenshot, side-on so I could see all of the pigtail, cut it out and pasted it behind the image. And then painted over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucena View Post
    Would love to get a new signature for my priest to signal the race change I have undergone.

Visible text: Alucena
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ucena/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off Armory, the Priest Challenge mode set
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Casting if possible
    General colour scheme: Dark blue and purple if possible
    Any extras: Could I get either a Glyphed Shadowfiend (the Sha) or a Shadow Divine Star in the background?

Thanks in advance
    Also, never done a goblin so I'll claim this

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

- I have a problem with ModelViewer!?
    As with most programs, ModelViewer is quite buggy. All I can do is to direct you towards their official forums, found here. Should you need further assistance with it though, please feel free to ask in this thread. We're happy to listen to your issues.

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and also new to WoW. I was recently a Graphics moderator for a big gamming forum. I have a few questions about WoW Model Viewer. I know how to make signatures just fine but there are some things that I thought I should ask before just jumping in. Kodoku was the one who brought me here as he was talking about the various amount of graphics that is taking place on this forum.

Should my export from WoW Model viewer look pixelated? (I'm used to looking at C4D Rendering at HD Quality when rendering models) This is how I usually did it with other game models.

Sorry for the questions guys, I just really want to make graphics for the community.

Thanks,

-Arche

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Character name "Viceral"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isceral/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode set (Deathknight) + Warglaives (equipped in armory)
    Helm visible: Sure
    Your pose: Whichever looks awesome
    General colour scheme: Deathknight
    Any extras: Something complimentive of the design

Anything for my twitch channel too would be awesome
    Hope you like them. I'll be starting on your twitch stuff next.

NoN MMO:

MMO size:

Version 2
    NON MMO:

MMO Size:
    Last edited by Sylessnecole; 2013-12-22 at 09:21 PM.

Wow Sylessnecole that looks awesome. Waiting on mine to be finished. I check the page every so often and see all these great sig's it makes me sit on the edge of my seat when mine gets done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arche View Post
    Should my export from WoW Model viewer look pixelated? (I'm used to looking at C4D Rendering at HD Quality when rendering models) This is how I usually did it with other game models.
    If I understand right what you mean changing the settings shown here can help you if your renders are pixelated in WMV

It depends on your graphic card what settings are best for you, but if I remember correctly it also have to do with photoshop reading the render correctly so highest option is not always the best. Trial and error. You'll have to restart WMV after every change to see the difference.
    I also find that printscreening my render is a lot better then any of the built in options to extract it that WMV offers. Just simply printscreen, paste into photohshop (or w/e program you use) and cut it out there.
    However a WMV render will only ever be as good as the wow graphics when coming out of WMV and not edited.

Hope this helps (and I understood what you were asking :P)

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Wallpaper for the very patient Akhelon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoburn View Post
    Wow Sylessnecole that looks awesome. Waiting on mine to be finished. I check the page every so often and see all these great sig's it makes me sit on the edge of my seat when mine gets done.
    Thanks a bunch! We all try to get to everyone when we can. Try to be patient.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post

Wallpaper for the very patient Akhelon
    Jass...you never stop to amaze me...that's so fuckin....wow....just WOW...

It's...perfect...I love you.

No, seriously, I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhelon View Post
    Jass...you never stop to amaze me...that's so fuckin....wow....just WOW...

It's...perfect...I love you.

No, seriously, I love you.
    Haha, excellent, glad it works for you :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Echoburn View Post
    Visible text: Echoburn (would love a nice cursive font if possible)
    Armory link/Facial Screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oburn/advanced
    Gear set: The transmog i'm currently using minus the weapon.
    Helm viible: Yes please, i love this helmet.
    General colour scheme: Green and maybe black or just darker green. Not too bright.
    Any extras: I love light, so if you can play with the color a bit. I love how this picture works. If you can draw inspiration from it. http://tomgreystone.deviantart.com/a...rcle-324223228
    Done :

Couldn't fit 100% of the request even though I tried, wasn't able to make it look good, so i went to the usual mist themed sign for monks, i still hope you'll like it !

Sweet, thank you. Been looking forward to it all day.

Works great on the new monk website. Still not good enough for this site to post signatures yet. But thank you for the hard work. Sorry if my first message was short. Was rushing off to try to add it to sites was too excited and wanted to show it off.
    Last edited by Echoburn; 2013-12-20 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I thought I would share even though it isnt wow related its the first decent thing I've made that uses C4Ds. Its from Disney's Frozen.