10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannaestia View Post
    Happy Birthday!!
    Thank you <3

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Gahh, I'm so jealous of everyone in this topic that manage to keep their renders so clean! (Shyama, Ineko, i4ni, Mythriz, ElyPop, etc - you guys are the BOMB, btw <3)

No matter what I do, or what my WMV settings are at, I can't keep a clean render that doesn't look fuzzy as hell!
    Super frustrating =/

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Gahh, I'm so jealous of everyone in this topic that manage to keep their renders so clean! (Shyama, Ineko, i4ni, Mythriz, ElyPop, etc - you guys are the BOMB, btw <3)

No matter what I do, or what my WMV settings are at, I can't keep a clean render that doesn't look fuzzy as hell!
    Super frustrating =/
    I think a lot of it has to do with how you treat the render afterwards. Most of the renders I fetch are not nibble worthy morsels either. If you use Photoshop, one thing you could do, is using the 'Reduce Noise' filter (Filter --> Noise --> Reduce Noise). A lot of people have Topaz Clean as a plugin, but you can actually replicate the effect that Topaz creates, by using a mixture of 'Reduce Noise' and 'Sharpening'.

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/mQtt1aa.jpg

If you go overboard with it, you can create a kinda wet painting feel, sadly without the texture of a canvas (that could most likely also be done now adays - technology is fascinating):

Link

Hope this helps.
    - Soko

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also take a soft eraser to the edges that are still a little messy or a soft smudge under the chin areas etc. Just gotta play around with stuff.

Deleted
    Hi I would be really greatful if you could do me a forum signature.
    This is my char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...antha/advanced
    I'm not to fussy but obviously I want a mage in it, and the colour purple. The name is Melantha, on Kilrogg EU the guild is Fiction. I will leave the rest up to you, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Soko, thank you SO much for the response - I'll have to test that out on the next project I attempt, considering I feel like this one is a little too far gone to save >,<

currently saved at 96 resolution, though I'm thinking about going back and trying to recreate this at 250.

Alas, though. Here is the recreation of something I posted a few pages back:

So, it is time for my traditional "new-expansion incoming so request a new banner for the website" post again.

I'm looking for a new banner for our guild website again now Warlords is on the horizon.
    First, our website with on top the current one made by Geekissexy:
    http://www.slashcare.eu

What i'm looking for is a banner that captures the WoD feeling, it has to mention our Guild Name <Slash Care> and current server: Tarren Mill-EU.
    And going back the past 2 expansions there is one style element i would like to keep and that is that the first A (the one is Slash) is replaced by a horde logo like in our current banner. The size of the image to make it fit in seamless would be height: 114px; width: 990px.

The rest is up to the artist discretion.

tia and greetings.
    vonDragankh / Saicere

Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    Wow Shy, you make such pretty wallpapers! <3
    Aaww thank you Myth <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I finially got a tablet for my birthday *Squeek* *Squeek* *Squeek*
    Lucky you Have a great birthday

Super frustrating =/
    It could be as Soko said, that it's what you do with the renders afterwards?

I use print screen to get my renders, then cut away the background. Always get a render at least as big as you need so that you never have to make it bigger and therefore more fuzzy. I've done a before and after shot of the model from my last wallpaper to show you the differences:

Some of the changes:
    Erased unwanted points around edges
    Added a 1px blur layer underneath to smooth edges
    Used burn/dodge tools to add light and shadow - helps to give a more 3D look
    Painted in the missing earring, missing edges of ears and extended eyebrows
    Smoothed skin with a small blur brush
    Enhanced lines around eyes
    Added eye glows (I switch eye glows off in WMV)
    Added tones to match background
    Repainted hair and added pony tail
    Used Topaz to tidy up after all that

There may have been more!

Maybe you could try a few of these things and see if it's any help
    Requests CLOSED

Soko, thank you SO much for the response - I'll have to test that out on the next project I attempt, considering I feel like this one is a little too far gone to save >,<

currently saved at 96 resolution, though I'm thinking about going back and trying to recreate this at 250.

Alas, though. Here is the recreation of something I posted a few pages back:

That is such an amazing look for the priest, i just went and changed my robes from the CM ones to the Shroud of the Avitar ones ... lol thanks for the awesome idea!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM request for non-MMOC signature -

Last edited by Ineko; 2014-07-11 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannaestia View Post
    That is such an amazing look for the priest, i just went and changed my robes from the CM ones to the Shroud of the Avitar ones ... lol thanks for the awesome idea!
    Haha no problem Cannaestia! I'm glad you like the idea as much as I did when I made it!

It could be as Soko said, that it's what you do with the renders afterwards?

I use print screen to get my renders, then cut away the background. Always get a render at least as big as you need so that you never have to make it bigger and therefore more fuzzy. I've done a before and after shot of the model from my last wallpaper to show you the differences:

**SNIP**

Some of the changes:
    Erased unwanted points around edges
    Added a 1px blur layer underneath to smooth edges
    Used burn/dodge tools to add light and shadow - helps to give a more 3D look
    Painted in the missing earring, missing edges of ears and extended eyebrows
    Smoothed skin with a small blur brush
    Enhanced lines around eyes
    Added eye glows (I switch eye glows off in WMV)
    Added tones to match background
    Repainted hair and added pony tail

There may have been more!

I never thought about turning the glows off in WMV, so that's definitely something to try - cheers for that :3

The fuzziness isn't occurring by trying to make it bigger - it's occurring when I have to rotate the model to shift positioning/scale it down a little. I use Corel Paint Shop Pro, so the functions are a little different to PS (and i can't use Topaz clean with it, which makes me sad as all hell).

I'll just keep fidgeting until I figure out what's going on, as well as use the awesome advice you fantabulously amazing artists kindly dish my way! <3
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2014-07-11 at 10:24 AM.

Deleted
    Hello this is for my twitch channel where I will be playing wildstar and CSGO for now.

What you want for your page: I would like some matching buttons where it says "donation, follow, facebook" etc, maybe an offline image, banners and a cam overlay.
    Visible text: Mickestar164
    Logo/Character: Maybe some cool mixup with CSGO and wildstar, let your fantasy fly away!
    General colour scheme: I really like the mix of orange and black but im up for ideas
    Specifics/Extras: Maybe a small schedule or something that I can add to my panel and edit, dont even know if its possible but something like that would be cool.

Thanks so much in advance if someone decide to help me!

Give me a PM or in this thread if you have any questions
    Last edited by mmoc61d5dfa80c; 2014-07-11 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GasaiYuno951 View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image A background image Info boxes Game overlays if possible for multiple games WoW sc2 LoL Diablo
    Visible text: Gasai_Yuno951 (twitter, Youtube and twitch name)
    Logo/Character: Gasai Yuno Anime Character from Mirai Nikki example pic http://s1.zerochan.net/Gasai.Yuno.600.874894.jpg
    General colour scheme: Black and Blood Red
    Specifics/Extras: use any picture of Yuno off google is fine, but the one i linked is my favorite if you need more info pm me
    msg skipped bump

Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: Enexecute where you think it fits.
    Armory link/Facial Screenshot: Couldn't get link to work even with spaces, search enexecute on us armory from zul jin
    Gear set: The warrior challenge mode gear I have on.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Yes, swinging my weapons in rage.
    General colour scheme: What ever fits with the brown challenge mode set, I trust you :P.
    Any extras: A fire hawk, spectral tiger, one of the pandaren phoenix?Anything that suits the colour I guess.
    (If you also have time I would like to make another with my other toons in it too, let me know (You do not have to do another one))
    Last edited by Enexecute; 2014-07-11 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I use print screen to get my renders, then cut away the background. Always get a render at least as big as you need so that you never have to make it bigger and therefore more fuzzy.
    That's what I used to do myself, but I've found at least for me that it's been better to use File->Save Sized Screenshot to get a large copy, say 2695x2000 that I can clean up when I convert it to a PSD. That way I don't have to worry about issues in scaling to get the model to fit since the original is always larger than I need it to be.

And those wallpapers you've been posting the last few days look really amazing, so much purple lol

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem94 View Post
    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Reides
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Reides/simple
    Gear set: Warlock Tier 5, if possible more detail in the shoulders and helm more so than the rest of the armor set, no legendary cloak
    Helm visible: yes please!
    Your pose: Shown casting a spell please, warlock green fire cast
    General colour scheme: Dark greens, fire reds, maybe splashes of purple if it looks decent for the Warlock class color. In general just something that screams dark, demonic fire casting demon wielding bamf
    Any extras: Flames/skulls, demons. Up to the artist's personal touch about them, I trust in the creativity of these awesome artists. If possible maybe a TBC feel?

A forum sig and avatar would be cool too, if I need to submit the other two forms that can be done just PM me what I need to do.

Told by Mythriz to state that this post is claimed
    Just for clarification, I am indeed claiming this.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Aaww thank you Myth <3

Lucky you Have a great birthday

Thank you!!! What settings do you use in Topaz I just started playing around with it the other day and some of the settings are a bit crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Stephano did a WONDERFUL job with my twitch layout- went above and beyond all expectations. Even went as far out of his way to make a template he thought I would like to see if I would prefer that one instead (I did).
    I will have to agree with you there. He did the work for my twitch page as well as my signature. This man does some amazing work.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Signature and avatar for Requiem94

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

- - - Updated - - -

@ Cannaestia

Hello!
    I just saw that you wanted me to pick up your request.
    Not sure what you want .. is it just a signature or is it a wallpaper?
    Try sending me another PM, you might have enough posts now. (Need some more info from you and stuff tends to get lost on the forums!)
    If it doesnt work, just add me on skype.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Hey there!
    I've been browsing this thread for some time and I must say you all are very talented and do some beautifully amazing work. Hope this isn't to much to ask for.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Vulrin Guild name: Alpha
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vulrin/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode Warlock set
    Helm visible: Yes, this is the most important part. I would like the horns of the headpiece to stick out of the sig. So maybe not a traditional rectangle signature?
    Your pose: Artist pref
    General colour scheme: Green black and lots of fire(green)
    Any extras: Just what I mentioned for the helm.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Character 1: Vulrin
    Character 2: Minxk
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Character 1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vulrin/simple
    Character 2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Minxk/simple
    Gear set: Vulrin - Warlock CM Gear
    Minxk - Hunter tier 16 Normal
    Helm visible: Yes on both
    Your pose: Artist pref
    General colour scheme: Maybe something dark and green as it is my favorite color.
    Any extras: Just a suggestion maybe have my hunter kneeling with her bow up and my warlock towering over her from behind ( like hes protecting her) with some green fire in hands. This is my suggestion but Artist feel free to do what you like.

Again I hope this isn't to much.