Resolution: Size of signature 500x100 and an avatar.
    Visible text: Xarellia , Hellscreams Downfall (Name and Title)
    Armory link: Xarellia - Stormrage (wont let me post a link yet)
    Gear: What shows on armory (minus the tabard) + Weapon if possible (frostscythe-of-lord-ahune)
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Pose: Artists choice
    General colour scheme: Dark Purple / Black / Blue (Pretty much color scheme that compliments the transmog)
    Any Extras: Extra features / ideas entirely up to the artists discretion. The more extras and creative the better

Thanks signature team!!!!

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Bestru

Hello everyone,

i need a logo / banner for my guild website.
    bestru.sirius.uberspace.de/LittleWhoop_wp
    (as soon as I have the logo, the website is accessible under little-whoop.de.)
    The original designer (from the guild) for the logo is unfortunately jumped and now need someone who can build me a logo.

The Guild name is "Little Whoop" (without " ")
    I thought that the initials "LW" to be displayed in the logo.

The Website has a responisve Layout and need a size from max. 150px x 120px

The design should be look like similar to the new logo of Method, Midwinter or TG Gaming.
    Hence very minimalist and simple. (Possibly with a watermark with the Horde Symbol)

The colors should match the website. Maybe black or dark red. I think ye have a better eye for
    The Background should be tansparent.

I hope you can help me
    One week Bump
    Two Week Bump

Please choose me

[QUOTE=banan163]I just realised that you never gave me your resolution to your screen

Ah so sorry it still wont let me send PMs :P Apparently I need to spam your forums more
    my screen resolution is 1366 X 768

Thanks!

[QUOTE=Visenna;30255052]Well, here's the thing. I didn't plan it. I swear. But he kind of does look like Jesus.

LOL! I love it thank you!

I'm looking for an artist that could make a signature for me. No Modelviewer work required.

Basically I'm looking for a signature that combines all 3 posters of my 3 movies + a text.

Here's a little example to give the artists a basic idea of what I'm talking about.

(I would be fine with a completely different looking signature as long as the text and at least part of all 3 posters would be included.)

Important Information:

Picture 1: Click here for download
    Picture 2: Click here for download
    Picture 3: Click here for download
    Text: Watch Moriat I-II-III or Watch Moriat 1 2 3 (Whichever looks better).
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2014-10-28 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Hi there guys & girls!
    I want to ask anyone (first of all with new models in WMV) for this little work.
    Its for my facebook page & I feel like its in need of some new stuff, so if you have
    the new models in WMV and pick this up.. Thank you so much!
    My WMV have crashed & I dont feel like I have the time or energy to go look for
    one that will work (due to iam pregnant and do date is with in 49days)

First of.. you have like total free hands here :P
    Just pick 1 char you think looks awesome and go with it.
    If you like more than 1, feel free to make more than 1.
    Its also ok if you want to make a pic with all of the named chars :P
    (I like having some to pick between from time to time)

Banner for a facebook page:
    Size: 851px × 315px (JPG)
    Visible text: Miss Tazanee "Female Gamer"
    Logo: If you could make a cool "Logo" that would be nice, if not skip logo
    General colour scheme: Match the gear of the char.
    Specifics: -

size should be 300px × 300px (JPG)

Other: Do mind not to put any chars or text were the profile pic is going & no helmets.

Left to Right
    1. Nephania - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=725 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ephania/simple

2. Loriana - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=976 - Does not show - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Loriana/simple

3. Tigerheart - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1609 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erheart/simple

4. MissTazanee - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=602 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tazanee/simple

5. Tazanee - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=970 - Does not show - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tazanee/simple

6. Embria - http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1407 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Embria/simple
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2014-10-28 at 09:21 PM.

Deleted
    Hey you lovely guys
    I heared from a friend from these wonderfull stuff you guys can create so i realy like to have some cool stuff myself when im around in forum's etc.
    I'm playing since WotlK and since MoP i feel kinda semi Progress raiding experience like im calculating alot with stuff like simcraft etc to get out best results inside the raid.
    My Main since Cataclysm is my Mage.
    Here is the Arsenal Link: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/malganis/Lanzenknecht/simple

Hopefully the text is abit decent.
    i think the best way to get best results is to let the graphic creator his own Opinion and to do not restrict much.

size should be 150px × 150px .jpeg

Signatur:
    size should be 450px x 100px .jpeg
    visble text: Lanzenknecht

and a Wallpaper if its not too much
    Wallpaper: something frosty style with my current transmog or t10 normal
    1680x1050 px

Something with my name(Lanzenknecht) and maybe Guild (Pride) or server (Mal'Ganis) would be awesome.
    Actualy my mogg isnt loaded in arsenal but hopefully its done soon. Its season 11 pvp gear.

Btw. i pretty enjoy this one: abload.de/img/ipkd1ddknkks.jpg

Would appreciate it alot if someone could do this Thanks alot
    Last edited by mmoc180aa54a7e; 2014-10-31 at 10:17 PM. Reason: just adding some text

Visible text: Doctanasty (Character Name) and guild name (Mockery)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Doctanasty - Illidan (US) So sorry, can't post links yet :P

Gear set: Transmog set off the armory (AKA the dark shaman set from SoO)

Helm visible:Yes please

Your pose: Honestly I am not going to be too picky here, but as I will say in the color scheme part-- the part of shaman that I love most is the element of lightning, so if any way you can make my chracter harness the element of lightning/electricity that would be awesome!

General colour scheme: Basically like I said, lightning is my thang :P

Any extras: Nothing toooo fancy, would love to see the artist express themselves in this rather me guiding them

If anyone picks this up, I am thanking you 100x over right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctanasty View Post
    Visible text: Doctanasty (Character Name) and guild name (Mockery)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Doctanasty - Illidan (US) So sorry, can't post links yet :P

Gear set: Transmog set off the armory (AKA the dark shaman set from SoO)

Helm visible:Yes please

Your pose: Honestly I am not going to be too picky here, but as I will say in the color scheme part-- the part of shaman that I love most is the element of lightning, so if any way you can make my chracter harness the element of lightning/electricity that would be awesome!

General colour scheme: Basically like I said, lightning is my thang :P

Any extras: Nothing toooo fancy, would love to see the artist express themselves in this rather me guiding them

If anyone picks this up, I am thanking you 100x over right now!
    Claimed. Love making lightning effects.

Signatures I have claimed are getting done either this afternoon or tomorrow

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

First off, let me just say that the work I have seen here is amazing. I have no doubt in my mind that I will be blown away. I am also jealous of your talent.

On topic, I would like to request a signature and a wallpaper (if allowed).

Signature/Wallpaper:
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Visible text: Real Talk (Guild font is Dimitri Swank, if possible) and Aeonnus (Character name, dealer's choice on font)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onnus/advanced
    Gear set: Firelord's Vestments (Non Heroic, transmog I am using in armory link)
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: The idea I was hoping for would be kind of creating a fire spell in one hand, and a frost one in the other. I am lost on how to do that though.
    General colour scheme: Fire/Frost mage. I love both. Often split between them.
    Any extras: I switch between frost and fire often, and would love to somehow incorporate that in the background. I am no artist.
    Last edited by Valkors; 2014-10-29 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Clarity of idea

Sig for Beaker:

Deleted

druid stuff

Hi Creative people,

I am loving my druid and I will play it in the WoD expansion. I was wondering if somebody could make me the following:
    Signature+avatar picture:
    Visible text: Erázion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am unable to post links yet but eu battle net Erázion
    Gear set: I would love to get the T8 set visible (Helm visible)
    Your pose: The pose needs to express I am a great healer LOL so something with casting a nature spell should work.
    General colour scheme: Color of leafs Green definatly needs to be one of the major visible colors but other color leafs may be used too (let fall inspire you)
    Any extras: It would be cool to have some leafs blended out on the background you may also make some special effects that fit druid healing and your creativity.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1900x1200
    Visible text: Erázion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am unable to post links yet but eu battle net Erázion
    Gear set: Tier 6 on melee side and weapon Pillar of Ferocity/ Tier 8 on caster side and weapon Spire of Withering Dreams (sides are explained more in detail lower)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Both casting/channeling
    General colour scheme: left (melee side) dark orange/brown | right (caster side) green. And a nice color shift int he middle going from brown to green. around the edges it may go darker to black.
    Any extras: Well my idea was the following (hopefully somebody can fix this else PM me ). On the left side we would have the T6 druid that has the 2 melee forms coming out of the back/side (cat/bear). On the right side I would love the T8 druid as a mirror to the T6 one and the 2 caster forms coming out of the back/side (tree/moonkin).

I hope somebody can help me with my request.
    Already a big thanks,

Greetz,
    Erazion

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Sig for Beaker:

Great work, love it! Thanks for the quick turn around and claiming!

I just realized I didn't ask for an avatar so I'm using the one from my old sig. Think you can do a quick one as well Jassinta?
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2014-10-29 at 12:12 PM.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I just realized I didn't ask for an avatar so I'm using the one from my old sig. Think you can do a quick one as well Jassinta?

Here you go!

Here you go!
    Thanks! You're the best.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Hi there artists.. I'm looking for a forum signature for my druid for WoD.

Visible text: My characters name, Censura
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I cannot post links yet. My toon is Censura on EU-Auchindoun Alliance (NE Druid)
    Gear set: Challenge mode gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting (friendly) as I am gonna be resto (maybe a closeup of my toon, kinda body (so you can see the tabard) and head).
    General colour scheme: Green/orange
    Any extras: Leaves visible.

Hope someone is up for it. Cheers.

EDIT: PM'ed Jassinta for this.
    Last edited by Babel; 2014-10-30 at 09:49 AM.

Went a bit nuts with lightning and colours tbh :P
    Hope you like it, nonetheless.

Went a bit nuts with lightning and colours tbh :P
    Hope you like it, nonetheless.
    Amazing! Thanks again!