Dear artists,

Don't have photoshop on this pc at the moment, so looking for someone to make a 2 sigs for my hunter, will tip the best designer on your PayPal account.

Upper body... one sig in tier 10.25, another one in tier 10.5 - shoulders and chest, no tabard.

Armory

Face

Optional, if it's possible to avoid weird looking shoulders, would be great to have an extra one with my char aiming Heroic Zod's Repeating Longbow

Ambient background according to your personal artistic taste and no text on it please.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    Dear artists,

Don't have photoshop on this pc at the moment, so looking for someone to make a 2 sigs for my hunter, will tip the best designer on your PayPal account.

Upper body... one sig in tier 10.25, another one in tier 10.5 - shoulders and chest, no tabard.

Armory

Face

Optional, if it's possible to avoid weird looking shoulders, would be great to have an extra one with my char aiming Heroic Zod's Repeating Longbow

Ambient background according to your personal artistic taste and no text on it please.

Thanks in advance!
    Interesting. I could totally use the money :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Pmr~

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Im looking for someone to make me a sig i can use on other Blizzard related sites aswell as here with my already made sig.

Things included : Taylor swift ( MUST)
    Make it look pretty
    Add diablo in if you want
    Name placed somewhere on it: oknamebill

Im open to whatever funny pretty scary but taylor swift has to be in it

Thanks in advance +10000 internets to the pro that puts this together. Thanks
    I got this one =P

Quote Originally Posted by Vervaine View Post
    Pmr~

/love

Gotta edit: Everytime I look at it, the more I like it, so much much much more love.
    Last edited by Shinen; 2010-07-27 at 07:44 AM.

Whew, I got to stop doing all these at once.

Revised request...no shoulders, different face:

PMR:

"Attempted" Shadowform:

Guildmate Request (no text, spinal background):

Final product, spinal watermark:

Gift (first sig revised):

Now LFM requests

Quote Originally Posted by Makanubo View Post
    ill give this one a go

already claimed last page

Name: Swwetdude
    title: Sergeant
    Class: hunter
    Race: Night Elf
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...m&cn=Swwetdude
    i want an icy feel to it like cracking ice if you know what im saying maybe with an icecrown like building just kinda throwing stuff out there, with my hunter in the same sanctified regular armor hes in and if you could some how throw my bow in there also that would be great(my staff no where in there tho its ugly), just leaving room for you to be creative. o and just the title and my name no guild or realm or anything like that please. thanks

Name: Hazmyth
    Class: Warrior
    Race: Undead
    Guild Tag: Brute Force
    Armory: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Hazmyth
    Unoriginal, but could you give it a battle-hardened feel to it? Maybe some blood splatter, or mid-swing or something? I'm an 80's metal fan, so the feels I'm trying to stress are metallic and SLIGHT blood splatter. A spade symbol would be awesome cameo as well (reference to motorhead's "Ace of Spades") I'm gonna be 1800+ with a friend once he gets a bit more gear, so in wrathful gear would be cool. No title or anything though, I don't like titles except 'of the Horde' which I don't have yet heh. A darker colored background (dark blue or brown) would be nice. Thanks in advance! :]
    Last edited by Hazmyth; 2010-07-27 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Im looking for someone to make me a sig i can use on other Blizzard related sites aswell as here with my already made sig.

Things included : Taylor swift ( MUST)
    Make it look pretty
    Add diablo in if you want
    Name placed somewhere on it: oknamebill

Im open to whatever funny pretty scary but taylor swift has to be in it

Thanks in advance +10000 internets to the pro that puts this together. Thanks
    "Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but I just wanted to say that Diablo is the best game of all time."

Sorry, couldn't resist >< I'm gonna make you a serious one too, I'll post it in this thread too but I can't guarantee there will be Diablo in it, just Taylor Swift.

Edit:

Lemme know how this is for ya:

Last edited by Klypto; 2010-07-27 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoshiro View Post
    Hello my dear artists!

I would like a new signature for my Female draenei shaman. I would like her to be in full t10,5 (the blue one) with matching belt and doing a nice emote (surprise me on this one ).

She is restoration so i would like a theme that works with it (green and tranquil mostly). Would like to have her name and title somewhere on the edges of the signature:

Nynaevé the Kingslayer

Just an artsy sort of signature and if possible i would like to have the bulls that come out of the shoulders to show in some way. I would like that you show at least from the waist up. Other than that you have free hands and i bet i will be pleased.

Thanks beforehand
    How are these?

With Spell Particles.

Without Spell Particles.

It's down to you if you wish to use them. If not, it's fine. And, if you would like any changes, PM me.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    PM request

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    Dear artists,

Armory

Face

Thanks in advance!
    I just did the bit in bold since I figure a few other artists will do the rest, and better than me. I still want to change a few things in it, but it's late, and my judgment is failing me. i_i I'll fix it later, and maybe do the others if no one else does. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra View Post
    Long overdue PM request (3-4 weeks) D:
    Holy awesomesauceness... Wow this sig is super awesome. Tanks a million for this one, I'm really really happy with this sig. Damn I love this sig really really much!!! Really thanks a lot Aliadra!!! Keep up the awesomeness

ps srry for late reply due holiday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solfire View Post
    I just did the bit in bold since I figure a few other artists will do the rest, and better than me. I still want to change a few things in it, but it's late, and my judgment is failing me. i_i I'll fix it later, and maybe do the others if no one else does. ^_^

nerf your hair drawing skills!

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    Updated Request:
    Perfect! Thank you so much

Deleted
    Wow these look amazing. I'd love one of my own, if you have the time.
    (It's not letting me post clickable links as I'm new to the forum, so it'll have to be copy-paste)

Charith, Guardian of Cenarius
    Male Night Elf Druid
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&cn=Charith

I'll try to keep logging off in the armor I want (so the armory is "right") until you're finished, but here's a screenshot anyway:
    6times9.com/images/charith-select.png
    Can't see the hair very well there, but it's the pony tail. Armory shows it ofc.

It's full 264 T10 (let's pretend I have the 264 shoulders too ) with Ikfirus's Sack of Wonder and the Kurenai Tabard, and Distant Land with Mongoose. I'm guessing you won't be drawing much below shoulders, but just in case: it's Belt of Petrified Ivy, not the agility belt which doesn't look as nice, and Blessed Cenarion Boots as they look nicer than the agility ones again.

I'd like a green swirly nature-like background, the name and title (Guardian of Cenarius as above, not Loremaster that I actually have active), and also somewhere "Kill, don't die, stay out of the fire" *with* quotes, please. Not sure if I want the staff wielded or holstered on the back, so whatever you think works best with what you come up with.

I can't think of anything else, but PM me if you need to.

Edit, to avoid cluttering the thread:
    I love it; it's wonderful
    Last edited by mmocec303aaab8; 2010-07-27 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charith View Post
    Wow these look amazing. I'd love one of my own, if you have the time.
    (It's not letting me post clickable links as I'm new to the forum, so it'll have to be copy-paste)

Charith, Guardian of Cenarius
    Male Night Elf Druid
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blade%27s+Edge&cn=Charith
    Will do this in a few. I'm going to assume that since you mentioned your hairstyle that you don't want the helmet shown.

Edit - And done:

Really glad you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2010-07-27 at 06:46 PM.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Some of what I call 'RP sigs', that is banners for characters in the stories I (try to) write: