Deleted
    I'm gonna open my queue for a bit!

What I Will Do

- Signitures
    - Avatars (Usually comes with a signiture)

What I Wont Do

- Wallapapers
    - Guild Banners
    - Dual/Multi Sigs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amevr View Post
    I'm so jelly of your mad "making font look super awesome and fitting in with the siggy" skills. I can haz? ^^
    Ditto. Mah font skillz r teh suck :3
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

PMR: Twf

Reminder not taking PMR's at the moment

Hey guys
    Been awhile since I did much photoshopping but I made my sig today, did some others of alts for fun but I can't post links yet if I'm good enough or people like what I've done with mine I could def do some for others

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    PMR:

Sorry it took me so long. Thanks for being patient!

Aeline is the last person I have in my inbox that's still patiently waiting for me to finish. I'll hopefully have the signature done by tomorrow some time. The wallpaper might take me a little longer though.
    1) That looks OMG AMAZING!!!!!
    2) Yay, can't wait Thanks so much for doing my request ^_^

Visible text: XEOROTH, The light of Dawn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xeoroth/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 Paladin, Retribution set (they're all the same, just to clarify). I would like the helm visible, the shoulders visible as well. I want to be wielding Shadowmourne while attacking (right click on a mob, holds the weapon upright). No tabard\shirt
    Helm visible: Yes. ^
    Your pose: Yes. Swinging Weapon. ^
    General colour scheme: Not too sure on this.. Something paladin like. Gold\auburn, something like that. Be creative
    Any extras: I would like my name and title to be in all capital letters.

Other: If you could make an avatar to go along with this, that would be awesome! It can be anything matching the sig. I logged out, and recently changed my haircut around. The correct, and updated character model is with a Grey\silver haircut. Please make it look tip-top HD!

If you personally can not do this, but can pass it along to another Artist who would be interested, it would mean a lot! I know it's a little over the top, I do hope somebody picks this one up. If at all possible, let me know you're working on it in a PM if you choose to.

Thank you so very much for considering my request.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to take my request elsewhere, sorry for an inconvenience since I know many of you are busy.

But almost two weeks of waiting, and most are full on PM's I kinda lost hope.

Again sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll delete my request when I return from work.
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be opening Q's, so PM away before I close them again

Still finishing two request so be patient - Oh I forgot add I personally don't like doing specific work <.< and like freedom meaning I like the way I wanna handle it I apologize!

Thank you

Most recent - >

Last edited by Resentful; 2011-06-01 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coinbangles View Post
    I'm going to take my request elsewhere, sorry for an inconvenience since I know many of you are busy.

But almost two weeks of waiting, and most are full on PM's I kinda lost hope.

Again sorry for the inconvenience, and I'll delete my request when I return from work.
    Just to be fair... none of the people that participate in creating sigs here are required to fulfill a request. This isn't a job for people, its an enjoyment and if the artist isn't feeling creative or just is busy with their own things... you should expect to wait. You're doing the right thing by retracting your request if you feel you're unhappy, just don't make it seem like the people here have to do every request and have a timeline of when they should complete it; that'd be completely unfair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Visible text: XEOROTH, ...

I hope you like it.
    Last edited by mmoc064f2ce89b; 2011-06-01 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Wrong Size ;S

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenlunatic View Post
    Here's an interesting idea that just randomly popped into my head while looking at this. Has anyone ever thought of perhaps, like fusing 2 pieces of armor together (same armor, different colours)

For example the mage pic above, I assume half is to display fire, and half to display frost. Now what if you could have half of the mages gear on the right side, the heroic colour scheme, to more match the fire aspect of the mage, and the left side remain the normal version of the gear.

Not a request or anything, just thought it be an interesting idea, and would be awesome to see what it would look like :P

Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    Not a request or anything, just thought it be an interesting idea, and would be awesome to see what it would look like :P
    Already been done.

The amazing creation of Brienna. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Already been done.

The amazing creation of Brienna. :3
    Well I'll be damned....

Also what shoulder piece is the blue side?

Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    Well I'll be damned....

Also what shoulder piece is the blue side?
    Wrathful Gladiator on the left, Tier 10 Heroic on the right.

Sexy, now if only it wasn't on an undead :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Every artist here does an amazing job. I would love to get a signature and avatar.

Visible text: Axethor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...axethor/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight Tier 10
    Helm visible: yes, visible helm
    Your pose: Standing, head turn to the side slightly
    General colour scheme: Icy, cold, and blue
    Any extras: Have my ghoul standing wherever it would fit best.

Thanks in advance to whoever takes up this task. I know will be awesome.

PM Request:

NOT TAKING ANY MORE REQUESTS. IF YOU PM ME, IT WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Visible text: Wunderguy-Rainbow Leader. Would quite like the tagline "what is the secret of your power" in the bottom somewhere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nderguy/simple
    Gear set: tier 11 with gineer googles
    Helm visible: (yes
    Your pose: thunderstorm maybe with some serious bloom
    General colour scheme: Black and green
    Any extras: Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightning. (thunder everywhere) Would quite like the tagline "what is the secret of your power"

Thank you you wonderful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I have stated nowhere that I am taking requests. Do not PM me. I'm not going to bother replying anymore. It's not my problem.
    Lets make a club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    PMR - > Roritto

This....is SO nice...Its like the most epic i have seen. You are the best!