Deleted
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Both of our names (armory link below)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...-peak/Naiomie/ & http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evora/advanced
    Gear set: What we are wearing on the amory
    Helm visible: please (on both chars)
    Your pose: Anything that looks good tbh, your call!
    Any extras: Can half the wallpaper be the mage and the other the lock (me) like make his side all magey and my side all locky if it isn't too much hassle ^-^ I've saw one on here before with that style and it really looked amazing! Thank you for your time in advance <3

Signature:
    Visible Text: Leblue, Master of the Ways
    Facial screenshot: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2cc4f75f.jpg
    Gear Set: Monk Tier 14 normal Dual-wielding the Fist weapon from normal Twin Consorts in Throne of Thunder (Wu-Lai, Bladed Fan of the Consorts)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: I'd like to see what you think looks good utilizing the weapons.
    General Color scheme: Yellow-orangish hue. If you need to go a bit broader but I'd like it to go well with the armor set.
    Any extras: Anything you the artist think adding would make it look awesome!

Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite-Priest View Post
    Signature request!

Visible text: Only my character name: Sprite

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net /wow/en/character/stormrage/sprite/

Gear set: A combination of Priest Tier 6 Shoulders and helm, Tier 8.5 chest and Tier 5 gloves. The "Tyrannical Gladiator's Cord of Cruelty" belt fits perfectly, as does my blackmetal cloak. I like all the blue glow thingies of the head and shoulders. Also transmogged my weapen to "Maw of the Dragon Lord" because of the nice blue glow effects.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Casting would be great. Somehow using my weapon (Maw) should be cool looking too!

General colour scheme: Blue glowing thingies!

Any extras: Ehmm.. blue glowing sprites?

Thank you very much in advance!!
    Just a bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusciously View Post
    3 Week Bump! Thank you!
    Started playing around with your request and finally found time to get it done! No Ashes of Al'ar I'm afraid - it just didn't fit in well, but hope you like the result anyway

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    I needs help please <3

So was i bored today and downloaded photoshop and took a shot at making a sig

Since I'm totaly new to this, what can i do to help with hair textures? I'm aware it needs a lot more work than that :P but the hair is the most annoying part to me. It looks all pixelated and more like a plastic wig. I ended up bluring the whole thing a little just to try and smooth it around the hair. Any advice would be great ^.^

Hello everyone

I'm in need of a new signature when someone gets the time!

Visible text: Älec - In Omnia Paratus, Darrowmere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%84lec/simple
    Gear set: I'd like it to be the Heroic T12 from FL (Reg T12 is fine too if you can't do Heroic). The weapon should be the one on my armory, Ashkandi. If you do show a weapon, please do it as fury with 2 2handers.
    Helm visible: Yes. Please show the helm.
    Your pose: It's up to you
    General colour scheme: Something Red to match the set.
    Any extras: It's really up to you to do decide what looks good and matches the theme. No mounts or pets though please!

Thanks to whoever does this

Deleted
    Size: wipe-scene-investigation.enjin.com/
    Visible text: i am looking for a crime scene yellow tape but with our guild name on it Wipe Scene Investigation
    Logo: 10 chalk line bodys on the floor if thats at all possible
    General colour scheme: lightning blue
    Specifics: as above crime scene tape but with our name on and chalk line bodies on the floor, but over all if someone takes this on ill be grateful for what ever we get

thanks all have a lovely day
    Last edited by mmoc4873bde383; 2013-05-13 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Since I'm totaly new to this, what can i do to help with hair textures? I'm aware it needs a lot more work than that :P but the hair is the most annoying part to me. It looks all pixelated and more like a plastic wig. I ended up bluring the whole thing a little just to try and smooth it around the hair. Any advice would be great ^.^
    First post.
    Tutorials section.
    Caiti's hair editing tutorial.

Why do I even bother reminding people of the first post, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    -4 week bump-
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Since I've server transferred and my hunter is a panda now, I figured I'd need a new signature. I hope it's not too much trouble.

Visible text: My character's name (Tatiana)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tatiana/simple
    Gear set: What I'm currently mogged to, but without the tabard. (hunter challenge mode set)
    Helm visible: No helm, I want to see my character's new panda face!
    Your pose: Something with some attitude. Surprise me, I'll trust your judgement. (Don't make it derpy!)
    General colour scheme: Some green, but I don't want it to be too overpowering.
    Any extras: Would you be able to change my character's eye color to green?
    BTW the sigs I've seen in this thread lately are simply amazing. I can't wait til I get one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    First post

Why do I even bother reminding people of the first post, really.
    Because your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    My guild was posting their wallpapers and our guild leader jokingly commented that he was sad that he wasn't in any one's background, so that gave me an idea for a new one

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Indïranna Twilight Circus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AFranna/simple
    Gear set: Transmog that I'm wearing but with the gloves that go with it (absolution recolor, white)
    Helm visible: Depends on pose. If bow-ing, then yes leave it on. If looking up, no.
    Your pose: Looking up or bow-ing
    General colour scheme: Whatever fits the best
    Any extras: I would like http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mphries/simple in the wallpaper on a pedastal(?) or something that would make him look like a statue. On whatever he is standing on I would like a sign that says "All Hail Lord Humpington". I'd also like the guild logo incorporated into the statue, if possible http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/ga...ilight_Circus/
    2 week bump =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    -4 week bump-

BTW the sigs I've seen in this thread lately are simply amazing. I can't wait til I get one
    Claimed!
    Might be a day or two since your hairstyle does't exist in wow model viewer it have to be made ^^

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I'd like to request a guild banner for a new website my guild has opened. This is a bigger task than a signature obviously so I'm very thankful to anybody who will take this on.

Size: 1040px - 1060px wide 170px high (iterumguild.com Here is the guild website, it will be placed along the top)
    Visible text: Iterum fairly large and bold with frostmane written underneath it with the same width. Place this writing where you feel suitable with a suitable font
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be a dark theme following that of throne of thunder, grey background with lightning etc this matches the websites colour theme
    Specifics: I'd like members of the guild to be depicted across the bottom (facing out) or stacked in the bottom left and right hand corner (facing in) of the banner in the challenge mode gold sets.
    - female human DK
    - female pandaren hunter
    - male gnome mage
    - female pandaren monk
    - female human paladin
    - female gnome priest
    - female pandaren rogue
    - female dwarf shaman
    - female worgen warrior
    For druid I'd like the night elf moonkin form in its place.

This is a fairly large project so I'm grateful to anybody who chooses to pick this up.

Thanks in advance,
    Sambucka
    Three week bump

4 Week bump

Good afternoon all! I would like to request the following

Forum Signature request
    Visible text: Twinkielock Wolves of War Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...elock/advanced I will show the helm when I get home today
    Gear set: A Tux
    Helm visible: Just a monocle
    Your pose: Casting green fire. His target is a Gnome tied to a dart board.
    General colour scheme: Don't care use your judgment.
    Any extras: Unsure the work involved but love My toon to be on the heroic deathwing mount. If that is too difficult don't worry about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request for Voh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    2 week bump
    edit: i would also love to use it as an mmo-champion signature :>
    So i went away and tried myself. I made one for myself as well as one for myself. Would somebody please give me some feedback on these?

i would still love an overlay from somebody else since i'm not very good at photoshop yet :>

here's 2 ingame screenshots of my stream, i cut everything away but them but you should be able to look in the vods on twitch.tv/freshfreefly if you want to see how they look with the whole screen.

http://i.imgur.com/9w2FhH8.png

personally like the second one i made so much more.

if somebody knows how to make those white balls on top of my shoulders for real and not just by putting lots of lens flares on top of eachother, i'd love to know how.

i still have the .PSD files, if anybody feels like tweaking any of them for me to make them better.

love you all :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Visible text: Name, server

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eonix/advanced

Gear set: Anything but tier 9

Helm visible?: Don't show the helm

Your pose: Nothing too special.

General color scheme: Something with a storm, some lightning maybe?

Any extras: Red moon somewhere, maybe? Your choice, be creative but simple..
    1 week bump.

Greetings everyone!

im a mogging whore and it took me a while but i got the full icc DK off set and love it. i would love to have a wallpaper and a forum sig.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Ridamark
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkdk/advanced
    Gear set: transmmog i have on
    Helm visible: yes, but if possible id like the spot between the tucks to be blacked out so you dont see my face
    Your pose: your choice
    General colour scheme: frosty like my xmog or a contrast of the light blue with something dark.
    Any extras: if possible maybe a background with the graphics of the spirits that come out of frostmourne <but not frostmourne>, it could end up looking all to light blue if thats done, but use your judgement. also maybe the "icebound frostbrood vanquisher" mount roaring in the background?, but you would all know better then i would i dont have that design touch.

ty in advance =D
    Last edited by ridamark; 2013-05-13 at 11:26 PM.

Hi! I'de like a forum signature.

Visible text: "Coffee". Can you please also include a textless version? I'm planning to transfer.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Screenshot, Armory
    Gear set: Same gear as on the screenshot or in armory.
    Helm visible: No helm.
    Your pose: Just standing. Some nice facial expression, not agressive, maybe thoughtful or just calm. I'de like to only have shoulders and face on the sig.
    General colour scheme: Monk-colored.
    Any extras: Something misty, I'm a mistweaver after all!

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Yonie; 2013-05-14 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    Bumping!!!

Thought I'd give it a try with some "unholy" coloring.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN