Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Fixed them. quoting messes them up.
    Might also want to clear up all of that bracketed example stuff. Because it's just that: they're examples.
    It just makes your request look super messy, makes it look like you're asking for a shit load of stuff, and it kinda looks unappealing.

I put in a request about a week and a half ago, but my raiding situation has changed and so has my raiding character. New signature request to reflect this change, and also because there are SO MANY AWESOME PANDA SIGNATURES. Seriously. Love the close up captures of the expressions.

Signature:

Visible text: Shifou (in a color offset enough from the background to be read clearly)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hifou/advanced

Gear set: Would love the heroic version of T15 Monk Gear with Shado-Pan Assault Tabard. Love the coloration.

Helm visible: I'll leave this up to the artist. I think that not showing the helm might be better, as I'm a Panda, and their faces are too good to hide.

Your pose: No weapon visible. Leaving the pose up to the artist. Something Monk-like.

General colour scheme: I LOVE the jade colored signatures I've seen on a lot of monks. That being said, if you think it'll look better as something different to look better with the requested gear, then by all means, go bananas!

Any extras: I would love an avatar to go with this as well. Also, would it be possible to maybe get an extra one sized to cover a chatbox for streaming? If that's too much, then just the signature and avatar please

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I will do just that. Am so glad to see I have you again Shy! Love your work Not that the other artists are not also amazing, but you definitely get me
    You can uncross everything again now All done for you:

Hope they live up to expectations
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a signature to show what I once had. I had a level 80 Human Warrior back in the day, but he no longer exists... and it would make me nostalgic. I hope this doesn't mean I can't get a signature, because the only thing I'm looking for is a picture of a human warrior equipped in Savage Saronite Battlegear with any matching cape and weapon from the same time period on the left side of the sig, looking off into the distance to show that I was into exploring. I want the background to reflect some personality, so any scenery shot from Loch Modan or Grizzly Hills including trees and hills, because those were my favorite zones. The last thing I would need is my characters name which is Alexander on the right in a medium text size vertically centered in Morpheus font. I would like the overall signature size to be fairly large but still hovering around the traditional size of a signature. The only effects being the name in white and somewhat transparent so you can still see the background. I would prefer no effect changing the colors of the character/scenery. I prefer no watermark, but I will strictly state the Artist's name whenever I use it. Sorry if I am restricting what the artist can do too much, but I have envisioned this for months and have tried it and failed multiple times. Thank you, and good luck.
    Last edited by XanderZone; 2013-05-15 at 07:02 PM.

There's a template that you should probably use on the first page to make what you want a bit more clear rather than sifting through a wall of text.

If you remember what your warrior looked like, you could probably just use the game's character creation and make a screenshot. Or you could find a human in the armory that has that same look that you want (it'll help the artists if they can see what you want for the character).

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1178
    Is that the gear set? There are about 3 other recolors of this.

I'd recommend doing a quick search on wowhead of cloak models as well to see which one fits your idea. You don't want to make the sig makers work too hard or else they might not bother :P.

It would be too much to ask a complete kit for my char?
    Avatar, Signature and Wallpaper.

Leonell.
    Alliance.
    Human.
    Protection Warrior.
    Ymirjar lord's plate.
    Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight.
    The Facelifter
    Any the background that has to do with Northrend or ICC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    It would be too much to ask a complete kit for my char?
    Avatar, Signature and Wallpaper.

Leonell.
    Alliance.
    Human.
    Protection Warrior.
    Ymirjar lord's plate.
    Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight.
    The Facelifter
    Any the background that has to do with Northrend or ICC
    Go check out the first page and use one of the templates.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Howdy there amazing signature designers/creators!
    Although I'm not really new to this site, being the first thing I check in the morning and last thing I exit at night, I've just now finally registered (self-'pat on the back').
    I've spent many hours browsing the masterpieces found in this thread, and I now have the guts to request my own.

What I want:

Visible text: Big
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //eu.battle . net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Big/simple
    Gear set: I'd like the set that's on armory, thank you.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I do like the pose made when zen meditating, which is more or less a "normal meditation pose".
    General colour scheme: The brown/golden theme that's on my transmog set would be amazing!
    Any extras: Frankly, I do think that the artists here knows best. I'm game for anything, but maybe something in the lines of Niuzao the Ox.

If anyone would care to make this request I would be eternally thankfull!
    I had to dig through at least three days worth of requests to find a female pandaren since I was itching to do a sig, but I found one. I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post

Another flawless Pandaren Monk signature. Beautiful!

I had to dig through at least three days worth of requests to find a female pandaren since I was itching to do a sig, but I found one. I hope you like it.

Gorgeousss. You always make such perfect female Pandaren signatures.
    Although, I keep seeing corn in the background, for some reason. I may just be going mad. Perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Although, I keep seeing corn in the background, for some reason. I may just be going mad. Perhaps.
    Yeah, but who doesn't love corn?

Deleted
    good god im regretting asking for a guild banner for my guilds new site those sig are simple stunning, think my guild would notice if they had no banner but i had a amazing sig hehe :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You can uncross everything again now All done for you:

Hope they live up to expectations
    Once again you have completely outdone yourself. L O V E IT! Thank you so so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    good god im regretting asking for a guild banner for my guilds new site those sig are simple stunning, think my guild would notice if they had no banner but i had a amazing sig hehe :P
    I'm pretty sure you can ask for both. It's up to the artist's if they want to do it though.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account

I wish I had even a fraction of your talent.

Hell, I wish I had a fraction of the talent of all of you artists.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can ask for both. It's up to the artist's if they want to do it though.
    nah ill be grateful for the banner hehe i can always ask later for a sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the all the compliments, guys.

I never like my own stuff much so it makes me feel good when other people do.

@Ely, they're bubbles, not corn, silly. :P That comment made me giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Once again you have completely outdone yourself. L O V E IT! Thank you so so much.
    You're welcome - happy that you like it

@Ely, they're bubbles, not corn, silly. :P That comment made me giggle.
    Bubbles, corn, whatever! It's a very pretty signature Riv, love it <3
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, I'll make it more readable, sorry. Also, that is the exact set I had for so long, because it looked awesome, thanks for replying so fast.

Does any of our talented artists able to use SFM (Source Film Maker)? I'd love a TF2 wallpaper or something...