Deleted
    I want my avatar and signature :3

Visible text: Paukun
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/characte.../Paukun/simple
    Gear set: http://es.wowhead.com/transmog-set=541
    Helm visible: Yep
    Your pose: Your decission ^^
    General colour scheme: I like anything like my gear or something what you want.
    Any extras: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/es.w...4c08898f2628b8 something like this, or ICC, something epic, whatever ^^.

Posted 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    twitch offline image

These are absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so so so much! <3 You do great work!
    Last edited by Grubble; 2014-07-12 at 02:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    Hey guys! I'm looking for a banner for my YouTube channel.

Size: 2560 x 1440 - unfortunately this is the recommend size by youtube and it is quite large. The minimum is 2048 x 1152 is that is preferred
    Visible text: MersTheRogue
    Logo: No logo, but maybe just have the M more noticeable and fancy
    General colour scheme: Nothing specific, but I'd like some gold to be noticeable. Maybe a similar color scheme of paladin t2
    Specifics: Nothing too much, but maybe some shadow-like effects to resemble a rogue feel and style. maybe a dagger of some sort
    note: the profile icon is to the top left of the banner so anything there will not be very visible. http://oi58.tinypic.com/27wxico.jpg

Thanks in advanced - feel free to contact me at any time!
    Bumping this for the first time. If people are passing this for a particular reason I would love to hear it. I know it's a big and boring project, but you can take this in any direction you'd like. All I need is for it to say MersTheRogue, so if there's some new graphic or style you want to try out, go ahead. Use this as an opportunity to go nuts with any new ideas you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I tried saving screenshots ages ago, but didn't really use them much, but it's definitely another way to get good renders
    And thank you That was the 3rd red-haired blood elf in a row - all with pink and purple themes! It was an extra challenge to make them all different

The topaz setting I use is crisp style, with the strength slider down to zero, but then I trim 2 pixels off the edges because it makes the edges too defined. I'm sure that there's another way to cure the edges, but that's how I do it. I reduce the opacity of the topaz layer to 50-70% and also check around the face area and rub out parts that look too 'topazed'. It's a great filter though

And a completed request for Papi:

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature:
    Nicely done!

Well worth the wait, thanks Shy!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

7+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Insane (characters name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Armory
    Gear set: Transmog set off of my armory.
    Helm visible: I prefer it being on but I will leave it up to the discretion of the artist in case it does not look good.
    Your pose: Whatever it is decided looks best.
    General colour scheme: I would prefer maintaining the red/gold theme of my gear as much as possible.
    Any extras: I have been an avid watcher of this thread and value the opinion of the artists here. I will allow full artistic control over the signature for whomever should pick up the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Stephano did a WONDERFUL job with my twitch layout- went above and beyond all expectations. Even went as far out of his way to make a template he thought I would like to see if I would prefer that one instead (I did).
    Your welcome dude, i'm glad you liked it!.

---

Tomorrow i'll be doing as much requests as i can from ppl that has been waiting here. Going to sleep for now.
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2014-07-12 at 05:28 AM.

Something I've been working on. Fully drawn and painted (except for text).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vemel View Post
    Hi I would be really greatful if you could do me a forum signature.
    This is my char http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...antha/advanced
    I'm not to fussy but obviously I want a mage in it, and the colour purple. The name is Melantha, on Kilrogg EU the guild is Fiction. I will leave the rest up to you, thanks
    Just wanted to check mine hasnt got lost, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enelysion View Post
    o.o That's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, beautiful.

[QUOTE=Enelysion;28180340]Something I've been working on. Fully drawn and painted (except for text).

Very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    Absolutely amazing!!! I love how bright the green is

Thanks so much!
    You're welcome Happy that you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Papi View Post
    Nicely done!

Well worth the wait, thanks Shy!
    It was a long wait for a signature! Thank you for being patient - and you're welcome

*snip*
    So talented <3
    Requests CLOSED

Thanks everyone.

Here's another I did a few days ago:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bansai View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I'm just astonished. Those Avatars and so on look gorgeous. So I'm gonna give it a shot, too.

I'd love to receive an Wallpaper.

Screen Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible Text: "This is a call to rise! We are ready to burn!" , and my Name (Bansai) somewhere would be great.
    If it is possible to put multiple chars into the Wallpaper:
    Sady i can't post any links
    My chars are Bânsai, Bansai and Bánsai on EU-Blackmoore. should be easy to find in the armory.
    If only 1 Char is possible the Mage would be Great!

Gear sets: All my chars wear the CM sets, they look great so just keep them. Maybe change the Warri'S shield with the classical bullwark of azzinoth

Helm shown please.
    I don't prefer any pose for the Chars, so just do something epic I trust your magic fingers.

General Colour sheme: Something blue would be nice, like blue fire (frostfire) or else.

Specials: Maybe involve the Hunter's pet a bit, like Loque'nahak or something.

I wanna thank you beforehand, kind artist, for spending time onto this Wallpaper.
    Be sure of my gratitude.

For the Horde!

Bansai
    Bumping it for the first time. Hopefully someone finds it appealing. If you wanna do it with more freedom just feel free to do so. those colour sheme thing and so on were just ideas I had.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post

@ Cannaestia

Hello!
    I just saw that you wanted me to pick up your request.
    Not sure what you want .. is it just a signature or is it a wallpaper?
    Try sending me another PM, you might have enough posts now. (Need some more info from you and stuff tends to get lost on the forums!)
    If it doesnt work, just add me on skype.

Hey Mythriz,

Sent the information that you requested through PM. Let me know if there is anything else that you need from me =D .. Ty so much for taking on my request I really appreciate what you guys do here for us <3

Morning everyone!

I'm claiming Cannaestias request!

"not sure if the artist are still doing this ... but i figured i'd throw my information out and see what response i got if any! Thank you for your time guys! I have seen some amazing work done on here <3

Visible text: I would like for it to say Cannaestia <Shady Shenanigans> Zul'jin and then some amazing priest like quote =P
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I do not know how to put a face shot in here and being new on mom i cannot link links .. she is Cannaestia with the e as alt 0233 code on Zul'jin in Shady Shenanigans guild which I am GM of.
    Gear set: Tier 2 was my favorite priest set
    Helm visible: Please do not show the helm
    Your pose: i'd love to be shown casting a healing type spell with angel wings
    General colour scheme: white, black, and gold ... if you throw blue in there thats fine as its my fav color
    Any extras: Would like to see if you can incorporate angel wings at all into the photo ..Also if I could get the horde symbol thrown in there somewhere that would be awesome!

I was also wondering if you could use this information as well and do a twitch chat layover ... I use Elvui as a UI and have 2 chat windows... I however do not want the guild name on the chat overlay as i stream while playing with multiple guilds =D"
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Hyve
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyve/advanced
    Gear set: Current Armour, though three issues; My Main hand weapon isn't showing properly as the Sword (Same Transmog as the Off-Hand) & the Helmet is showing as the Normal Mode version, I'd like the Heroic Mode Version (Dark Colour), as well as the Belt isn't showing the full model. Not sure if these can be fixed in a Model Viewer?
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Combat Pose of some sort, not 100% sure, definitely weapons drawn.
    Colour scheme: Something Brewmaster, but also a little dark. I want something that looks powerful, rather then happy and colourful.
    Any extras: I'll let you use your creative mind to make it awesome.

Some of the work here looks amazing, I look forward to seeing what ya'll can do!
    Boy, does this thread move fast! Just quoting my request so it doesn't get too lost.

Deleted
    Hello,
    I'm looking for someone who is able to do a banner + logo + the graphics on a web page for my group withone is boosting Challenge modes.
    I can offer you irl payment or free Boost for your few alts on CM's

If someone is interested with it please contact me on skype - Choochlik

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Hyve
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hyve/advanced
    Gear set: Current Armour, though three issues; My Main hand weapon isn't showing properly as the Sword (Same Transmog as the Off-Hand) & the Helmet is showing as the Normal Mode version, I'd like the Heroic Mode Version (Dark Colour), as well as the Belt isn't showing the full model. Not sure if these can be fixed in a Model Viewer?
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Combat Pose of some sort, not 100% sure, definitely weapons drawn.
    Colour scheme: Something Brewmaster, but also a little dark. I want something that looks powerful, rather then happy and colourful.
    Any extras: I'll let you use your creative mind to make it awesome.

Some of the work here looks amazing, I look forward to seeing what ya'll can do!
    Well, you couldn't read the rules about bumping but I'll claim it nevertheless.
    Expect it sometime this weekend. Or early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Well, you couldn't read the rules about bumping but I'll claim it nevertheless.
    Expect it sometime this weekend. Or early next week.
    Thanks ELYPOP - Always loved your other work!