Quote Originally Posted by Attain View Post
    Hello everyone, I would like to request a banner/logo for my guild website. Currently, its kinda dull and simple so any help to make it more eye-catching would be appreciated.

Size: Here is a link to the web site with what we have now http://www.revive-guild.com/ the banner would fit in the space along the top where it says Revive, but going the whole length of the white section of the site.

Visible Text: Revive
    US|Stromreaver (somewhat smaller than guild name)

Logo: We have a logo now (the one showing on the website), but finding colors/pictures to go with it seem almost impossible. So any help in that department would be great.

General Colour Scheme: Something not neon green >.>

Specifics: You have free reign. I have complete faith in every single one of the amazing artists in this thread. I check back on a regular basis just to see the beautiful pieces of art
    My specifics, have fun and do what you will!

Thank you so much in advance!
    Just a bump with an idea. With our guild name Revive, maybe with leaves or something to do with nature. A background image and possibly a seperate guild logo/name would be wonderful.
    I know everyone has been busy with the new expansion and the holidays, so please take your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    For the artists, if you're interested I may be able to share a full version of MoP before the changed files if anyone is interested. You can save it anywhere and direct WMV to use that wow folder instead of the WoD one. I'm looking into ways to share it since it is extremely large.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawbelly View Post
    Not sure wheter anyone would have the time for it but I'd love a signature, no rush though.
    I'd like a signature and/or wallpaper.

Visible text: Strawbelly
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awbelly/simple
    Gear set: I wear the set from Darkmoonfaire with a different chest.
    Replica wildheart spaulders
    Malcontent's Vest
    Replica Wildheart kilt
    Guardian's kodohide belt
    Replica Wildheart gloves

My current weapons look a bit crap so feel free to change them into something that matches the total pic better

Helm visible: No, I prefer to see my chars face
    Your pose: I'm up for anything so whatever is easiest or most fun for you
    General colour scheme: I like green and purple.
    Any extras: I like it when it's a bit of a fantasy look with a bit of sparkles
    Claimed this.

PM requests: closed

Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Hey guys, quick signature request if these are still going. Super happy for this to be whatever - really looking for someone to come in, if they like what they see pick it up and run with it and if not don't worry (or suggest something else, I'm not picky).

Visible text: Kanadei - Onineko (positioned either side or wherever looks good, as I said I'm not picky)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link in my signature (paladin)
    Gear set: Paladin tier 12 heroic
    Helm visible: Yes (so armory not too important, female blood elf in t12 /done)
    Your pose: Swinging wep (combat stance), optional for wep to be visible, if wep is visible use Quel'serar or Greatsword of Horrid Dreams (whichever looks better/fits better/you like), if you need to use a shield (which you probably wouldn't but just in case) drillborer disc is fine
    General colour scheme: Paladin tier 2 is what I consider traditional paladin colours, so black/red/gold. I also don't mind purple (personal preference) which the greatsword would suit, but not a big fan of yellow or white (which most pally spells are) so less of that would be good.
    Any extras: Really happy to leave this open to interpretation for whatever the artist wants, don't want to stifle you too much. Is that too open? I guess some ideas would be paladin holy power runes, the judgment tier symbols/designs, the sunwell that kind of stuff.
    Because apparently this is the norm, bump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanadei View Post
    Because apparently this is the norm, bump.
    As stated in the rules at the beginning of the thread only one bump per week. <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    Happy Holidays everyone!

I'd like to once again request a new signature and avatar since I race changed with the beginning of the addon.
    Shoutout for Visenna for my current one! I'd keep it, if I didn't race change.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name (Tyrog) and guild name (Ascension - Perenolde)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tyrog/advanced
    Gear set: my current mog
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: aiming, ready to shoot - if possible, if not, up to the artist
    General colour scheme: up to the artist
    Any extras: one of the new wolfes (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=76181) to my character's side, but that's optional - if it looks better without, go for it.

Thanks in advance, I tip my hat to the work being done in this thread!

Happy Holidays
    After I read about the problems with WMW, I suppose adding pets is even less popular to artists then before, feel free to leave the wolf out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schismev View Post
    Hello everyone!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Schisme
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle[.]net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Schisme/simple
    turalyon/Schismud/simple
    turalyon/Schismed/simple
    turalyon/Schîsme/simple
    turalyon/Tyrial/simple
    turalyon/Dominiik/simple
    turalyon/Sch%C3%ADsme/simple
    turalyon/Schism%C3%A8/simple
    turalyon/Ameschanna/simple
    turalyon/zikkil/simple
    turalyon/Jakub/simple
    Gear set: CM for each respective class
    Your pose: various depending on what the artist feels would make the most sense, see below
    General colour scheme: Twighlight: as an idea: http:// wallpaperscraft.com/download/great_britain_evening_twilight_lake_water_smooth_surface_sky_reflection_45920/5544x3696
    Any extras: I'm looking for wallpaper featuring my various toons

1920.1080 (I have two monitors so you could make this longer but I'll leave that to the artist, It's not a big deal to me)

This is my vague vision... I'd like to see all 11 of my toons in their respective CM gear sans weapons, helmets, and capes. Think Dragon Age: Origins camps where you would go around talking to everyone and making your party or perhaps the infamous Final Fantasy 7 Cosmo Canyon bonfire. With the moon overhead this may take place in Nagrand similar to how the orcs would gather for their yearly pilgrimage to Oshu'gan to talk to the spirits. Those are only a couple ideas, the camp idea seems more important than location or any other specifics, have fun with it! Somewhere in there throw in the name Schisme in some great looking text that you all are always so great about finding/creating, and in the bottom left a chatbox that says "/camp".

If your could throw in a picture with a transparent background of the text "schisme" from the wallpaper that'd be fantastic.
    Still hoping someone can do this for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Claimed this.

Omg omg omg I love it!!! Thank you so much ! <3

Deleted
    Happy new year to all you fantastic artists working this thread!
    I have been super happy with the signature I got made a year ago, but times have changes and so has my panda. As I want to get back into streaming again, I think the best possible start to this new year would be if one of you would take your time to create another masterpiece, this time of my new Draenei Female Monk.

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ull/Big/simple

What I want: A chat box overlay for WoW. If you happen to know the correct resolution for that, that'd be great, else anything works!

Visable Text: I'd like the text "Brewmaster Big" to be anywhere in the picture.

General colour scheme: I'm not to fussed about this, my overall equipment has a blue/golden look to it, but feel free to improvize!

Extras: I can't really think of anything else. From previous experience, I feel think giving you guys free hands gives a better result!

Big thanks to everyone that takes their time to do this for others, and an extra thanks to you that picks up this request!

Edit: Also, if I happen to log out with the wrong weapons, I dualwield 2 Tyrannical Gladiator's Mageblade.

Edit 2: This request has been claimed.
    Last edited by mmocf9482540e4; 2015-01-03 at 09:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sillie View Post
    hey everyone, would like to request a wallpaper and a signature! thanks in advance!

Signature:
    Visible text: Prospeh the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Prospeh/simple
    Gear set: Death Knight Tier 11(Heroic) + Raggy hammer from Firelands
    Helm visible: No!
    Your pose: I'll give you free hands on this, because from what I've seen in this topic, you guys are bloody amazing and I really enjoy all of your work.
    General colour scheme: orange-ish and fiery!

Also, would like to request a Wallpaper in the same theme(fiery, t11 dk hc, and raggy hammer from FL)
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Text: If God Intended me to work, he would've made me dumber. and also my name Prospeh the Insane

Thanks again in advance, and I just want to say what you guys are doing here is, AWESOME. This is real art. I love all of it.

Happy holidays,
    Prospeh
    bumperino! happy new year everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Basahkah View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Solarshadow <Dominion>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hadow/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory.
    Your pose: A casting animation would be awesome. I'm primarily a healer, so maybe one of the animations used for those spells.
    General colour scheme: Something that kinda matches my current transmog.
    Any extras: No

I understand if this takes awhile. Thanks in advance!
    I'm a little rusty, so I hope you like this.

Visible text: Would like it to say "Moonhyde the Insane"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Dont want toon in sig
    Gear set: N/A
    Helm visible: N/A
    Your pose: N/A
    General colour scheme: My toon is a rogue, but i class change alot so i dont want a sig with his portrait. Am thinking maybe text with the wow rogue class symbol and anything else rogue, slime, poison, skull, daggers, shadows, green, purple colors
    Any extras: see above

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper (Big request :3)

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Shinela, the Tranquil Guardian
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Shaman, Warrior, Monk
    Gear set: Season 15 Alliance for Shaman, transmog set for the other two
    Helm visible: Your choice. Whichever you think fits the picture more.
    Your pose: Anything peaceful, all three of them together
    General colour scheme: Anything you'd like
    Any extras: Perhaps a bit odd to ask, but I'm race changing to a Draenei soon (with my Shaman)... Not sure if you can work that into it? You don't have to if it's too annoying to do so, though. Besides that I'd like to give you as much freedom as possible. I trust in your creativity
    Last edited by Shinela; 2015-01-02 at 08:24 PM.
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Heeey I recently came back to wow and since my main character has changed from druid to DK with WoD, I was thinking it's time to change the avatar/sig ^^

Signature/avatar:
    Visible text: The name of my DK, Zuzurthuk on the sig please!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory in signature
    Gear set: I'd love the set I got mogged right now, ICC 25 hc set with Quel'Delar if it fits.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I leave this in the artist's hands, something awesome he/she feels like doing with a badass DK ^^
    General colour scheme: Something DK'ish, looming dark with hints of blue would be really cool!
    Any extras: If the artist comes up with something feel free to add it!

Thanks in advance
    I didn't see that this one had been claimed so I'm going to claim it and should have it back in a few days.

Looking for a beast wallpaper of my WoW character!

Resolution: 1680x1050
    Visible Text: My name, "Zyrtex, Champion of the Frozen Wastes", and the WCIII Arthas quote: "I am but a shadow of my former self."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle (dot) net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Zyrtex/simple and imgur (dot) com/93MOfxG
    Gear set: The transmog you can see in the armory, only I want to wear Tabard of Frost and the bow Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury, as long with the Crown of Eternal Winter with the skull-effect showing.
    Helm visible: If you can't get the Crown of Eternal Winter with the skull-effect, I want the crown either way.
    Your pose: I don't really care too much, surprise me
    General colour scheme: The Death Knight, with the air around me cold with a blue hue sounds perfect for my transmog.
    Any extras: I dunno, but I want a scourge/northrend theme

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Heeey I recently came back to wow and since my main character has changed from druid to DK with WoD, I was thinking it's time to change the avatar/sig ^^

Signature/avatar:
    Visible text: The name of my DK, Zuzurthuk on the sig please!
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory in signature
    Gear set: I'd love the set I got mogged right now, ICC 25 hc set with Quel'Delar if it fits.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I leave this in the artist's hands, something awesome he/she feels like doing with a badass DK ^^
    General colour scheme: Something DK'ish, looming dark with hints of blue would be really cool!
    Any extras: If the artist comes up with something feel free to add it!

Thanks in advance
    Here you go hope you like it.

Last edited by Elysia; 2015-01-05 at 09:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks at really cool signatures with star struck eyes. Ohhhhhhhh some really nice work! For being "Rusty" you're knocking it out of the park Sylessnecole! *thumbs up*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhaev View Post
    Looks at really cool signatures with star struck eyes. Ohhhhhhhh some really nice work! For being "Rusty" you're knocking it out of the park Sylessnecole! *thumbs up*
    Thank you <3

Deleted
    Hiho there, i've started to stream recently where i will be showing the progress of my guild when we are raiding.
    Now that i started to stream i would like to get a Banner & Background image, and if a posibility to get a signature for my Warlock!

I've know that i seen your amazing work here earlier that i might be able to ask someone for some help!
    So i gonna give it a shot!

Size: 900 x 480 if a posibility ofcourse will be for my profilebanner at Twitch!
    Visible text: Entropi at Auchindoun
    Logo:The Horde Race could be cool like the Horde Banner!
    General colour scheme: White scheme abit of snow and some cold blue ice and some trees or suprise me with what you think is cool!
    Specifics/Extras: Nothing that comes in my mind if you got something that would be cool throw it in!

What you want for your page: A background image.
    Visible text: I would like my guildname and the servername Entropi at Auchindoun
    Logo/Character: A Horde Banner in the middle!
    General colour scheme: As in the banner request, i would like some white scheme with snow and some trees!
    Specifics/Extras: Same here, nothing that comes in my mind, but if you do have it throw it in! ^^

If a posibility:

Signature:
    Visible text: My name Frappun and my guilds name under it would be cool which is Entropi
    Armory: Can't post any links but its Frappun on EU Armory and server Auchindoun
    Gear set: If a posibility i would love to have my Challenge Mode set from MoP Warlock one
    Helm visible: That would be awesome!
    Your pose: Having my head and shoulders in main focus. Just standing still could be cool!
    General colour scheme: Dark Greenish scheme or just suprise me!

I hope this isn't to much, and i have a full understanding if this takes awhie. Hope someone finds an interest.

Damn so wmv still doesn't work:/ Does anyone have the link to that wmv forum where they are trying to fix it? want to keep myself updated.
    If anyone wants to request a wallpaper 1 character max can pm me. I preffer a caster though, but any is fine