Deleted
    Just wondering but do you have to do something special to get tier11 to work on WMV because I cant find them atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sioni View Post
    Paste it int o your program then cut out what you want you never did any school computers project where ypu hadto show how you did things?
    I learned photoshop stuff from a dude on MMO-Champion named Cthulhu Ftagn. And then some from Elyaan. And Caiti's tutorial. And a website.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really tired, but this was too much fun to make. I need to fix the smoke so its more wispy. I guess if anyone wants it (I was half-sorta making it for my engi hunter but meh), just tell me.

Oooh A new thread for cata would be awesome, hm I shud work on a new sig for myself. Tho meh I hate to lose mine

As for the WMV T11 as was mentioned the only thing ive gotten any response bout the problem of finding T11 models is that non-enUS users (EU), it really SUCKS cos I got like 5 sigs waiting on the T11 and I cant even attempt it
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Oooh A new thread for cata would be awesome, hm I shud work on a new sig for myself. Tho meh I hate to lose mine

As for the WMV T11 as was mentioned the only thing ive gotten any response bout the problem of finding T11 models is that non-enUS users (EU), it really SUCKS cos I got like 5 sigs waiting on the T11 and I cant even attempt it
    Yeah, being a US player I was able to grab priest t11 for my latest request. Maybe try hard downloading new game files from battle.net to get the t11 ones or ask a us playing friend to email you the file and location where they are for you to paste them in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartcart View Post
    Request:
    Is it just me, or is the model here stretched really wide?

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Is it just me, or is the model here stretched really wide?
    Nope you're correct, I stretched it wider in order to fit without cutting a lot of things out. I have the specs for my typical 640x250 but 500x100 i've not found a size I like to fit with as much detail as I want. Only thing I can theorize is getting closer to the image before I render it, and yes I do all my renders by hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey people! I finished my tutorial! Yay me. It's here, and pretty soon I'll have a link to it in my sig
    http://crazytaco93.deviantart.com/ar...rial-188668150

Edit: Time for sleep... /passout
    Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2010-12-06 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Taquito
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    Isn't that the same person who posted in the thread 5 times in one day, 3 of which were exactly the same request?
    This guy PM'd me for a sig cause he didn't like what he got:

Can you make me a signature sort of like my old one but make it better, make it not so girlyish writing on the "Roo" and make it look more evil, and make it look like most of your sigs with the cool background etc.

Heres my current sig:

Make it in like t11 priest if possible, without helm showing, as undead male shadow priest

Backgrounds sort of like these sigs you made:

http://elainemarley.deviantart.com/g...et=24#/d2t0n03
    http://elainemarley.deviantart.com/a...F23126964&qo=3
    http://elainemarley.deviantart.com/a...23126964&qo=13

Thanks in advance

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    I'll take this.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 04:56 AM ----------

I'll take this also.
    Not going to have the time to finish these, RL popped up.

Oh man there's some amazing work going on here, so i'm going to try and see if i can get my own piece of artwork done here aswell.

Character: Uwibami
    Class: Paladin, Retri
    Race: Blood Elf
    Armor: Either Tier10 or Tier 11(Only the blue set please)
    Background: Something with maybe dark red and black colours to show i'm part of the horde? I'll leave it all up to the artist.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    PM request:

Offically closed now till the weekend, if I get PM's they'll be done then. Bring on the 24hr straight leveling fest \o/

PM request:

Next in the queue:

Albator, Zoss, Zonex and a few more after those.

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    A few pages back Susaku asked for a banner, and I made one. I bumbled up his name, so I'm planning on fixing this once I'm back at home, since I'm at work now. Sigh, WTB model viewer at work. :/
    Last edited by Katana Angel; 2010-12-06 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drael View Post
    This guy PM'd me for a sig cause he didn't like what he got:
    Well he cudve at least told me. . gosh, fuckin waste.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Hi artists!

I wanted to request a guild forums banner.

The guild's name is Entensity. Our forums are located here: http://entensity.forumotion.com

As far as the overall "theme", I wanted to just keep it really simple. The symbol you see at the top of the forums I want to incorporate. The words Entensity from that symbol can be taken off though/cropped out. I think the lettering in a white or something similar would be nice, nothing really "deathwingy". As for the size, just something fitting the full length of the top of the page would be good. Please let me know if I have left any information you would need out.

Thanks!

As per the law of Bibi (Boubouille), I have been declined to make a new thread.

However, the rules have been updated (Only took two hours!), and you're free to check them out here. Just let me know if there are any errors, or if I've missed someone's tutorial, or something. Another thanks to Drael for the tutorial compilation.

Happy signature making!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    As per the law of Bibi (Boubouille), I have been declined to make a new thread.

However, the rules have been updated (Only took two hours!), and you're free to check them out here. Just let me know if there are any errors, or if I've missed someone's tutorial, or something. Another thanks to Drael for the tutorial compilation.

Happy signature making!
    Thank you so, so much Elyaan! I'd love to see some order again in here, without bumping all over etc \o

Deleted
    Hey!

I have been looking through this thread alot and I really like all the signatures I see, they look great!
    Would be very greatful if someone could make me a signature with a worgen in the druid Season 9 pvp set. In some charge position mainly seeing his face and shoulders/arms, keeping the background with similar colours of the druid set and a bit mist-ish. Without a helmet or a cloak showing.

Character name would be Vohveli, from the guild Stranglethorn Surf Club.

Yours Sincerly,
    Weuffel.

EDIT:
    Made one myself with help from Crazytaco93's Sig Tutorial. Any suggestions to what I can improve on it is appreciated!
    Last edited by mmoca96886596b; 2010-12-06 at 09:02 PM.