Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They had this in BfA and no one used it.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53075/duelers-guild
    I envision much better UI support (even if it's also manually approachable "on foot"). The player would be presented in their LFG UI options with a 1v1 Format; it would have rewards that make it worthwhile compared to the rest of their game time; it has to be supported with special auras/effects/pickable items because some imbalances are brutal on 1v1 by default (it doesn't need perfect balance but having some specs being "immortal" is crippling to the format).

PS Talk of UI improvements reminds me of the mistake of having casual BGs being incentivized over rated BGs; all players should enter rated BGs by default because that'd make them start as "easy rated" anyway (since even the inexperienced would enter them (and the people who run premades would quickly jump rank anyway); have non-rated stuff as a hidden separate thing in the UI just for testing addons and goofing around (a need mainly for the highly rated).

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They had this in BfA and no one used it.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53075/duelers-guild
    hah really? I played through most of BfA and didnt even know this excisted!

I mean dueling outside org/stormwind isn't broken why fix it?

Hell you can duel INSIDE Valdrakken
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    I mean dueling outside org/stormwind isn't broken why fix it?

Hell you can duel INSIDE Valdrakken
    1v1 is systemically broken for serious Ladder competition. Some specs can simply stay immortal forever.

So it definitely needs to be augmented by external auras (a simple Enrage won't do either).