10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aqthedruid View Post
    Try #2

Better you think??

Still not pro like others but I was bored and figured I give it a shot.
    I use Gimp. I downloaded Topaz clean but I cant seem to get it to work.

I don't know or think Topaz works with GIMP. Though, I am not for sure, but I did a quick Google search, and it says on the Topaz Questions/Answers that it is not. However, I'm sure there are programs/ways to get PS stuff working with GIMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    I don't know or think Topaz works with GIMP. Though, I am not for sure, but I did a quick Google search, and it says on the Topaz Questions/Answers that it is not. However, I'm sure there are programs/ways to get PS stuff working with GIMP.
    ok thanks for the info

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Deleted
    Visible text: flanJ (With the lower case f, and a capitol J)

Armory link: I can't link anything sadly due to my scrubby nature... "Flanjicism" on EU-Bloodhoof is the only help I can provide. (Sorry!)

Gear set: T11/Killshades if possible, if this isn't available... or if you are fed up with making signatures with T11 I would be more than happy with Full Rogue T8.

Helm visible: Be it is Kill Shades or a vaguely comical skull... I need something to hide my ugly mug... So yes please!

Your pose: I was hoping for it to be... Just the shoulders/Head in frame.

General colour scheme: Black/Blue (And white/purple depending on which armour set... allthough any addititions to this you feel you need to make I would trust your artistic sense moreso than my own).

Any extras: If you can make him appear to be emerging from darkness.... or shrouded in darkness... illuminated by the shoulder effects then that would satisfy my lust of all things concealed in shadows... If however you don't feel you can achieve this... I would be more than happy with a grungy feel to it.

I apologise if my requests aren't as clear as they maybe could be, if anyone needs any help clarifying the nonsense coming out my head feel free to ask. Nearly forgot, this signature is for use on MMOChampion, so if you could make sure it meets the size limitations I would apprieciate it greatly.

Many thanks for your time.
    Last edited by mmocf31d22571c; 2011-02-22 at 05:18 AM. Reason: I didn't spot my mistake when I said that 'this forum is for use on MMOChampion'

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Mertox-Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ertox/advanced
    Gear set: The gear I'm wearing atm except Nef sword (with Landslide graphic...if it even exists) and if T11 pants and Omnitron wrists look different from mine, that would be ideal as well
    Helm visible: Ew, no.
    Your pose: When you right click on an enemy and have that "battle stance", that's what I would like.
    General colour scheme: I'm digging the Paladin with holy light but also can't forget the pink class color :P
    Any extras: Maybe something to do with Paladins. Halo? An archangel behind my character? Maybe even majestic light wings (way better than in-game avenging wrath lulz)

Thanks in advance, to whomever decides to make it.

I'm a God, just not the kind you should tangle with.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Name is Awake & Server is Black Dragonflight
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awake/advanced - Minus the Eng helm.
    Gear set:: Paladin T11 - Any
    Helm visible:: Not showing, please.
    Your pose:: I like the simple display of the upper half I have been seeing lately. No weapon showing unless the artist thinks it would look good.
    General colour scheme:: Minimalist style. kept more simple with a darker color scheme and lighter text.
    Any extras:: None I can think of.

To the artist that choses this; Complete freedom to you in what you wish to do.
    No PMs are out to any artists.

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
    OMG that's awesome! I would totally use that - but where's the druid? =P

Was it a request from someone that only has those toons or something? =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

I think they're meant to be the old Hoo-mon classes (pre-Cata).

I might be wrong though.

Visible text: Johi the Kingslayer <Amnesty>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/johi/simple
    Gear set: T10.5 if possible please, the non heroic 25 man set. I never had 10.5 heroic so I won't go that one
    Helm visible: No, pink twintails are so much better
    Your pose: Casting Immolate (the heal animation for gnomes) with the yellow graphics on the hands
    General colour scheme: Black and Red is possible, because of shadow and fire combination of warlocks
    Any extras: My imp next to me, his name is Zigbis, he is very important to my warlock

Thanks alot in advanced, even if it doesn't get done, thanks for considering it

Johi
    Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue View Post
    rawrrrr, i decided to make a new toon and now i can't get into the game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyth View Post
    this is the dumbest person i have ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-Opening My Queue For Limited Requests.

My Requests / Rules From You:

Please send me a request with the following: ( Copy and paste this form if you wish )
    Your Name:
    Realm:
    Armory Link:
    Gear You Wish To be Wearing:
    Helm On / Off:
    Text You Want To Appear:
    Any Detailed Extra Requests:

What I will not accept:
    - Temporarily not accepting desktop wallpaper requests.
    - Every artist has his/her own "style". I honestly do not like doing requests where a background image is requested. Sorry =\
    - If you spam my inbox every day wondering where your request is - chances are I'm not going to do it. This is a courtesy that us artists do for you all, not a job we are getting paid for with deadlines. I will do your request, just give me a little time to do it! Being a full time mom with two babies is hard work.

Also Accepting:
    - Limited Smart Phone Wallpaper Requests
    - Guild website design requests
    - Questions on how I do things. I love helping the community - so don't be shy!

Recent Favorite Examples:

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 07:47 AM ----------

Also:

I am updating my Class Avatars to feature Race Avatars too! First two are Goblin and Worgen:

These fit the standard for MMO-Champion. Enjoy!

Last edited by Geekissexy; 2011-02-22 at 07:47 AM.

Re-Opening My Queue
    I'm not spamming your inbox :/
    Did you even receive my request? Was at the beginning of the month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocap View Post
    I'm not spamming your inbox :/
    Did you even receive my request? Was at the beginning of the month.
    Doh! I do have it. I made a lazy attempt a while back to sort my inbox and your request got put into "Finished" instead of "Pending"

My bad - I'll hook you up. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    this is considered bumping and is not allowed. if u got a problem #1 dnt ask #2 pm one artist
    The fonts on your signature are amazing @_@
    Did you modify it or is the font actually like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request: =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lilixer View Post
    Visible text: Johi the Kingslayer <Amnesty>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/elune/johi/simple
    Gear set: T10.5 if possible please, the non heroic 25 man set. I never had 10.5 heroic so I won't go that one
    Helm visible: No, pink twintails are so much better
    Your pose: Casting Immolate (the heal animation for gnomes) with the yellow graphics on the hands
    General colour scheme: Black and Red is possible, because of shadow and fire combination of warlocks
    Any extras: My imp next to me, his name is Zigbis, he is very important to my warlock

Thanks alot in advanced, even if it doesn't get done, thanks for considering it

Johi
    I want to try this one *ninjas*

Quote Originally Posted by aqthedruid View Post
    Try #2

Better you think??
    I've compiled every signature artist's tutorial in the first post, so have a look there. You're definetly getting better, though!

iPhone wallpaper request
    Was provided with an awesome stock for this one. More of those makes my job easier!

And stunning as always Geeki!

Deleted
    Holy crap Bat, that's one hell of a good job. Truly amazing, I love the splatter.

Still taking more requests, PM me or I won't really bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    No tier 11 or Vicious
    Recent sigs http://imgur.com/a/LEq3w#8Ji3U

Quote Originally Posted by Stringadelic View Post
    Holy crap Bat, that's one hell of a good job. Truly amazing, I love the splatter.
    Thanks

Closing my queue until I've managed to catch up.
    Will reply to those requests that I'm planning to accept once I've sorted the current queue out.

Thanks all for the feedback.
    I'm sorry that I can't reply to all of you.

Was just an experiment... I actually tried to fit a druid in where the DK is, but couldn't get a tier set/race combo/color that I liked...

I always see that panel style of wallpaper for other games and comicbook characters etc... just wanted to see how it looked with WoW toons...

Scythen/Sarin - Elune, Ruin (formerly Damien Sarin - Frostfell - Asheron's Call)
    PM Requests: Closed. Sigs / Guide / Wallpapers