Hi. I would like a sig and a wallpaper.. I am new to this, so bear with me and send me PMs if I do anything wrong. my armory is

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...erpyyle/simple

I would like the arcane blue color scheme with my name, server and guild name, without my helm, for both, please.

For the sig,I'd like it normal sig size, maybe a bit wider. I'd like a a running pose, as if my gnome was running toward the artist drawing him, with fire blowing up behind him so it creates the full effect of the arcane blue background, and the fire behind my gnome.

For the wallpaper Resolution of 1680x1050 I would like the same thing, but with my gnome in the x-52 touring rocket, driving toward the artist, with fire blowing up behind, maybe work on drawing some of the firelands models, if you want to dive into that. I would also like a flock of sheep off to the side where all the blue is, to make it look like I just polymorphed an entire population of Tauren to hop into my rocket and run for my life.

I'm not picky, you artists are AMAZING and I'd be happy with anything that I get. I'll log out tonight in my PvE gear, so it shows up on my armory page.

Another request, this time for my brother since he doesn't have an mmo acc of he's own (slacker i know )

Server : Bladefist EU
    Race : Human
    Name : Distrox
    Gear : T11, Full Set
    Head should be shown so facial expersions should not matter.

Want him to be standing in "cloudy darkness" (or any cool sort of darkness you can come up with) with "holy energy" eminating from him.

If possible I'd like to have this phrase in the right hand corner under the name and server of my character aswell.

Where there is doubt, there is faith.

Would like the name + server + text to be in gold letters.

Pmr

PMR

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 04:12 PM ----------

PMR: Talbot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dpeace View Post
    PMR
    [COLOR="red"]

thank you, that's awesome )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dpeace View Post
    PMR

PMR: Talbot
    Hy, thats its what i want. Thanks a lot for the work

Quote Originally Posted by Vixenlol View Post
    Another request, this time for my brother since he doesn't have an mmo acc of he's own (slacker i know )

Server : Bladefist EU
    Race : Human
    Name : Distrox
    Gear : T11, Full Set
    Head should be shown so facial expersions should not matter.

Want him to be standing in "cloudy darkness" (or any cool sort of darkness you can come up with) with "holy energy" eminating from him.

If possible I'd like to have this phrase in the right hand corner under the name and server of my character aswell.

Where there is doubt, there is faith.

Would like the name + server + text to be in gold letters.
    *claims the one from her own server*

If you didn't mean a paladin let me know :P

Sig for my boyfriend, found a really awesome c4d and wanted to use it for him, blue is his favorite color..
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-05-20 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenn View Post
    No idea, but it's super amazing. Thanks an absolute ton!!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    The avatar is 100x98 px - That's why it's slightly smaller It's also 0.22 KB too big. Not a big issue because it will be automatically resized to fit the rules but it may lose some quality so you may be better of doing it yourself.

Other than that, I love how that signature turned out! Yellow is a color that is quite hard to make look good imo but you nailed it!
    I have not seen these two pixels U.U, Thanks :]

My Work - PMR : Open

Deleted
    Since I recently changed form guild and spec, and saw a lot of awesome shiny siggies come by, I'd like to get a update, hehe.

Visible text: Name - Glindrya * Guild - Show Your Allegiance
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Click! But please, don't let her do this face, haha.
    Gear set: I'd like the T11, blue version ^^
    Helm visible: Your pick!
    Your pose: I'd like to be casting something, perhaps starfire of starsurge.
    General colour scheme: Something to complement the gear.
    Any extras: I'd like to have my Moonkin Hatchling comapnion pet in it, since I respecced Boomkin ^^

Thanks alot already, looking forward to siggy! (:

PS: an avatar to go with it would be great!
    Last edited by mmoca5527cac3a; 2011-05-20 at 12:10 PM.

Another PM request:

Pm me for this:

and plz give me opinions on my pics
    Last edited by Inferius; 2011-05-20 at 12:40 PM.

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you talented artists able to do t12 yet? Or should I waita little longer? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukah View Post
    Are you talented artists able to do t12 yet? Or should I waita little longer? Thanks.
    I know a few can, I can if you want.

Deleted

some new signatures & avatars from me to me & my boyfriend...
    please tell me what you think about my work <3

No MMO PMR:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Holy negativity/immaturity...It seems you are not happy doing sigs here or just too good for it, cause most of your posts are so negative towards others. It's sad cause you do lovely sigs, but are such an A hole to people...
    I think the reason for the negative comments is that some people specifically say, or keep it on their signature that they don't do requests. And it does get annoying when people constantly ask when it's obvious you are going to say no.

Now the negative posts to others, eh, can't change people. Just move on is what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Holy negativity/immaturity...It seems you are not happy doing sigs here or just too good for it, cause most of your posts are so negative towards others. It's sad cause you do lovely sigs, but are such an A hole to people...
    I know you don't make signatures here. So you don't get your time wasted/bullied about making signatures.
    So let me just explain something.
    And Honestly I am surprised Elyaan hasn't stopped long ago.
    I've been in this thread for a very long time. A very long time. No quite as long as Elyaan, for Cait OR SOKO! <3(someone who only pops in once and a while. everyone else I knew when I first started is gone.)
    Now I started out doing random pick-ups because this thread inspired me into photoshop.
    I did some random requests, and I was overall happy with where I was going. I was getting better the more I practiced. I think I started to actually pick up PM's when the thread slowed down for a few weeks, and I wanted to keep working.
    Now...here is where I get my 'negativity/immaturity'
    I started taking PM's. I got a couple...finished them..went to bed..woke up and had like 15+ in my inbox.
    I started reading through all the names, and looking at the thread...and a lot of them...has PM'd multiple artists, or had already gotten a sig they weren't happy with...so I wasn't going to make them a signature.
    I used to respond, and explain why I wouldn't do their signature, and usually get a slap in the face. I got overly frustrated with almost every moron who came through this thread with a sense of entitlement. No respect for any of the artists, and most in total disrespect for all the artists. No one read the first thread, no one followed templates, no one listened.
    So made my own template...with all these requirements for me to make them a signature.
    At that time the amount of greedy, selfish morons went way up.
    At that point I was really tired of being....abused in a way. I then posted my resignation from the thread.
    I did pop in once in a while to say hi, and look at everyone's beautiful art. Never did any signatures.
    I did semi- return a few months ago, and did random pick ups. My signature has ALWAYS said "I am not taking requests" for obvious reasons.
    I did open for ONE wallpaper request. Some baby cried because I didn't want to do hers.(on this forum not via pm) So I did it as a good gesture.
    So now..I take a signature off the thread..and my inbox fills up..some of them are polite and say like
    "I know is says you're not taking requests, but my wife really loves your work blah blah blah"
    some don't say anything so I just assume they sent it to 4 other artists, some say "ud mage..have fun"
    Can people read?

Since you don't really know the politics behind this thread (you could probably look back into the 400's-600's to find some) I'd rather you stay out of it until you know how shitty is it for people to take advantage of your work.

edit for soko
    Last edited by Nicolette; 2011-05-20 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    ^----- I feel left out

Anyhow. Popping by to sadly say that everything is on hold until 31st of May. To the people in my inbox, feel free to PM someone else. If you decide to do that, informing me would be brilliant in all the aspects of the word.

Also: Keep up the good work and welcome to a few new faces here.

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-05-20 at 02:26 PM. Reason: nothingness.... it is here

Deleted
    If anyone could do the tier 12 paladin set, on a female blood elf that would be nice.

Name: Nxyl Guild: KGS. Both preferably shown in the top right hand corner. The name is of 'x' font and the guild name is underneath the name roughly in the centre of the name.
    Facial Experssion: As mentioned before I would like the tier 12 paladin armor set on a female blood elf, helmet showing so the facial doesn't matter.

Background would preferably be something similar to Glindria's/Dpeace's sig on page 1405. Something similar to that with the writing just in the top right hand corner in a colour that is similar the the background colour.

Much appreiciated, Nxyl, of Boulderfist.

Remake of the earlier paladin.. got a PM that it was a priest

@Nicolette I understand what you mean about multi PMs and disregard for artists. I made a sig for someone and they didn't bother to thank me, they felt it was what they 'deserved.'

Another person (an ex guildie) lied to me "my brother plays a priest looks just like mine write this name instead?" only for them to leave the guild two days later and cause a big drama with that.

People do need to realize we do this for fun, we don't HAVE to make these sigs/wallpapers/iphone backgrounds/avi's for you. We do it because we enjoy it, when someone stops enjoying it.. they won't do it.
    A nice thank you never hurt
    Last edited by Amalisa; 2011-05-20 at 03:26 PM.

i got a question guys , how do you get the characters in the signatures already cut ? is there a site or any programs ?
    Last edited by Neviaa; 2011-05-20 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by Neviaa View Post
    i got a question guys , how do you get the characters in the signatures already cut ? is there a site or any programs ?
    There's a first page. Nuff said