Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    PMR -

Request are closed atm until Q's are finished regardless you can still PM and I'll put in the Q

Thank you
    Lovely just lovely.
    I like ur style, its pretty..

Ty for making it, and the added text fits well <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    PMR -

Request are closed atm until Q's are finished regardless you can still PM and I'll put in the Q

Thank you
    The one you are currently using is so incredebly awesome! I want something like that made for me too. Excellent job!

Deleted
    I will start making more sigs again, i promise, just finished Univeristy so lil' bit busy sorting it all out! Wondering if i could get a new wallpaper as i no play a shaman more than a rogue

Resolution: 1440x900
    Visible text: "Storm, earth and fire, heed my call!"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:Armory
    Gear set: T10 Shaman, Frost Witch
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Casting an AoE spell, ("Omni" in WMV)
    General colour scheme: Wet, Rainy!
    Any extras: I would like a jungle feel to it or maybe at the Maelstrom like Thrall, and i would like it to be raining, as if i he is casting it!

Thanks very much for your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love an awesome sig and avatar if any artists are willing

Visible text: Lesovaren (name) Nexus (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is in sig
    Gear set: T11 (the blue 359 ilvl one like in armory)
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: Have spent ages trying to decide on this :P still unsure, maybe something where you can see the helm + shoulders with one arm outstretched holding the weapon, or one arm held in front with the weapon while the toon is looking to one side with the arm on that side thrown out with the casting glow around the hand...up to you, have a play around with it, if its half as awesome as some of the ones on here I have no doubt I'll love it
    General colour scheme: I would like a black background with the really vivid blue from the dk t11 mixed in with an electric green colour (think the green skin of the raven mount that was shown on front page a few days ago)
    Any extras: I love the sigs that have crisp clear lines and really vivid colours against a dark background

Thanks in advance to anyone that spends their time on this

Hey guys, Requesting a sig for a guildie of mine, got him to fill out the template :P

Visible text: Fannwen
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fannwen/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: casting a spell
    General colour scheme: Blue
    Any extras: Fire Elemental (from the totem)somewhere behind , or Thunderstorm beneath character...

or maybe some totems around... pick something

Thanks to anyone who picks this up.

PMR:

Still not actively taking requests!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    PMR:

Still not actively taking requests!
    Lovely.

Also, great avatar. <3 Daenerys.

I hate to repost for my first request, but after nearly 15 pages, and lots of other people getting theirs, I think mine might not have been noticed >.<

Signature:

Visible text: Stone Guard Dorns
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/dorns/simple
    Gear set: Warrior Tier 6
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standard Troll dual wield battle ready stance. Example would be the stance my armory is in
    General colour scheme: Backround of an explosive Blackrock Mountain. A remembrance of the days we had there back in Vanilla
    Any extras: Charlie, my faithful Swift Pink Hawkstrider in the background somewhere fitting if possible, and Legs, my Smolderweb Hatchling pet. Both are always by my side!

Thank you in advance /hug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by H E R O View Post
    I'm reposting this If anyone hasn't accepted It yet and I've missed it somehow .. This can be simplified If asked as I do feel I am asking too much, Just PM Me If you want to take up the offer

Thanks again
    Dont bump your request! If somebody hasn't taken it, Start PM'ing people, but only PM one at a time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    Dont bump your request! If somebody hasn't taken it, Start PM'ing people, but only PM one at a time!
    Sorry, I have PM[d] two artists In total with no reply and No, I didn't PM them both at the same time, They're days apart.

Deleted
    Sorry, I have PM[d] two artists In total with no reply and No, I didn't PM them both at the same time, They're days apart.
    So keep trying new artist's, dont forget, they have other things to do except make sigs, so make take a while to reply!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrunch View Post
    So keep trying new artist's, dont forget, they have other things to do except make sigs, so make take a while to reply!
    I'll wait another couple days before my next PM, Thanks.

Visible text: Shirosaki darkspear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ear/shirosaki/
    Gear set: The t2 of this season pvp armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose:Any you get to pick :P
    General colour scheme: Black and red also if you know where my toons name is from somehow incorperate that into the sig plz.
    Any extras: You get to pick just try and stick to the color scheme

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a friendly tip. Be sure you PM someone with an open que. The artists usually put this info in their signature. If it's closed and they're not taking requests, that may be why you didn't get a response.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Inferius, I really like the style you've got going with your sigs. It's pretty awesome. The only thing I noticed is that it looks like there's some weird stuff going on with this goblin's neck/chin, as well as the necks with a couple of other sigs you did. Are you using WMV and just stretching it weird..? Or is there something else going on? But seriously, that is the only thing that struck me as less than fantastic about your sigs. They're really great.
    Yeah idk what but its someting terribly wrong with goblins when i use wmv

My Art | Infuria | Queue: [-] Closed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Just a friendly tip. Be sure you PM someone with an open que. The artists usually put this info in their signature. If it's closed and they're not taking requests, that may be why you didn't get a response.
    That could of very been well why Brienna, Thank You for pointing it out

Dear god, work + University + Raid = notime! Getting my que up today.

My Work - PMR : Open

Great work coming from everyone. Amazing wallpaper Elysia!

Sorry about first post >.<

Visible text: Dübbs
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%BCbbs/simple
    Gear set: Season 10 PvP gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Chains of Ice cast
    General colour scheme: Black and sharp blue sorta like a WoTLK loading screen type color
    Any extras: Maybe a few ghouls hanging by a neuce or however you spell it
    Last edited by Dubbyjenkins; 2011-05-25 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Use the template in the first post, please.
    Sorry about that, attempt 2

Visible text: (Vexzor, Tranquility)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (Cant post links) (Human Male)
    Gear set: (T10.5 with Zod's Repeating Longbow)
    Helm visible: (Showing)
    Your pose: (No Specifics)
    General colour scheme: (No Specifics)
    Any extras: (Would be cool if i were on LK's throne or Platform)
    Last edited by Vexor; 2011-05-26 at 12:13 AM.