10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper Request -

-Sexy pally wallpaper-
    That is amazing Caiti!

And thanks all for the feedback on my signature, makes me very happy panda when you like what I do
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2011-09-20 at 04:51 PM.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Visible text: Slagbeard

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agbeard/simple

Gear set: What my toon is currently wearing as I'll be sporting the Dark Iron look for transmog. purposes.

^Fiery Beholder Eye, Ebonhold Armor, Blackforge Pauldrons, Blackforge Gauntlets, Ebonhold Girdle, Blackforge Leggings, Ebonhold Boots
    Weapon: Blackfury // Ranged Weapon: Armor Plated Combat Shotgun

Helm visible: Yes.

Your pose: Perhaps a little bit of your own tweak. [A standard pose will do, however.]

General colour scheme: I think I'd prefer a smokey-'n-red look for a Dark Iron feel.

Any extras: I'll be honest, not sure what kind of "extras" could work with my general idea. Potential Dark Iron bars around? Another 'your own tweak' if need be!

You guys are crazy to keep this work fun! But, I like crazy -- thank you. =)
    Last edited by Fendel; 2011-09-20 at 06:01 PM.
    "A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

10+ Year Old Account
    All done. TY Eis again

Signature:
    Visible text: Lyllee

Armory link/Facial screenshot: wont let me link but its Lyllee - Doomhammer - US Human Female

Gear set: I do not currently have it equipped but hopefully listing it is sufficient enough.
    Cowl of Benevolence
    Amice of Brilliant Light
    Kharmaa's Shroud of Hope
    Garments of Temperance
    Gloves of Unfailing Faith
    Belt of Transcendence
    Weapon: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest
    NO tabard showing please

Helm visible: Yes, white hood showing please

Your pose: Either casting or posing is fine.. whatever you think looks good

General colour scheme: Probably light blue/gray/white.. something like that.. anything sparkly/starry/ribbony :P

Any extras: I'd like my Dragonwrath staff to be shown in there somewhere (if you can) along w/ maybe Lil' Tarecgosa somewhere in it. Or maybe Tarecgosa herself or her wings in the background or something like that. Whatever you think looks good.

Oh and thanks for all of you artists who take the time to do this for us. It's appreciated!
    Last edited by Lyllee; 2011-09-30 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Don't give neth a big ego, I have to raid with him tonight >.<

sigh.... and psh and ye right.... and no heals for you... oh yeah I have to do delegation stuffs so no ego since I will have to be shadow >.<

Always, always, always love Caiti's work. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Yanzina Avenger of Hyjal

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Yanzina/simple

Gear set: My t-12 set with dragonwrath :3

Helm visible: no

Your pose: Purple glow, kinda up close With the staff to the side of my face.

General colour scheme: Blue in the back mixed with fire coming off my shoulders of the ones I have. Very magey please

Any extras:At the bottom of the of the pic, can you write the quote. I am with you always.

Hey there was wondering if i could request a signature and wallpaper, i filled out the info below ty ahead of time!! all of the work on here looks wow amazing!.

Signature:
    Visible text: Symmetry, lightnings Blade, Oblivion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...metry/advanced
    Gear set: Im a current fan of the heroic tier13 set which is the red version of the current tier armor.
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: A healing animation would be cool, something where im casting a Greater Healing Wave, i also like the new water effect for when shaman are casting single target heals and was wondering if it could be incorporated somehow.
    General colour scheme: Yes something to do with the elements if possible lighting, wind, fire, earth and so on would be awesome.
    Any extras: Yes seeing as how nature is huge for shamans and its our whole foundation leaves and all things earthy are much appreciated!.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920X1080
    Visible text: Just my Names Symmetry, and the quote would be " Call of the Elements " or something along those lines.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...metry/advanced
    Gear set:Same as above for the signature, the heroic Tier13 set would be amazing.
    Helm visible: No ty.
    Your pose:Like i had said above something in a healing animation, but this time with the green leaves that it shows when we cast chain heal would be amazing!.
    General colour scheme: Id love to go with a more earthy feel to this one, something in a forest in Kalimdor in the night time with a bit of the moon, highlighting my character almost in a silloute with her totems around her. something along those lines would be awesome!.
    Any extras: Just kinda what i said above for a scene to put her in it would be awesome if there could be a hint of light imminating from the totms giving a glow effect to them as well!.

If anyone had time to do this I would be forever greatful, I've always wanted an awesome sig for my dranei Thanks in advance if anyone feels they want to take this on!

Visible text: Calypsa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Calypsa/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 6 (Skyshatter) or shaman sunwell set
    Helm: No
    Your pose: Your creative judgement is fine with me
    General colour scheme: Something that kind of is reminiscent of BC since that was my favorite time in this game
    Any extras: I sort of want it to look a bit "girly" so to speak but anything you feel looks great I am fine with
    Last edited by Callypsa; 2011-09-22 at 08:12 PM. Reason: added t6 name

Deleted
    Hello awesome artists, since I faction changed a while ago I am in need of a new avatar;

Signature accepted by Elyaan trough PM.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by mmoc31188d40d2; 2011-09-24 at 09:43 AM.

Edited Out for a PM.
    Last edited by Jekdin; 2011-09-23 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    To the people I said I'd make signatures/wallpapers today, I'm really sorry but I've been sleeping most the day and my pram finally arrived so I was testing it out :P I will try and get them done tomorrow now.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    To the people I said I'd make signatures/wallpapers today, I'm really sorry but I've been sleeping most the day and my pram finally arrived so I was testing it out :P I will try and get them done tomorrow now.
    Good things come to those who wait!

Hello, I posted on this thread a bit ago and figured I'd change up my request to bit to be a little less specific and hopefully more fun! I really adore the work that has been on here lately and hopefully one of you clever artists can pick up my request.

Visible text: "Fighting Fire With..." and also my name if possible, Synthesis
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Synthesis/advanced
    Gear set: I'd like to be wearing heroic tier 12 (or regular tier 12 if it looks better with the color scheme)
    Helm visible: You know, the bucket has been growing on me lately.
    Your pose: I'd like to be channeling if possible
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to generally be fiery and maybe have a collision between holy colors and fire
    Any extras: My idea is to be literally fighting fire with holy magic, kind of cheeky "fighting fire with holy fire" idea.
    [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/9ia9vt.png

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    You could have told me you where asking someone else as well :P Would have saved me some time of doing your signature.

-----
    On another note, Netheras signature done
    I have to say that today I was just thinking about how much I dislike gnome models but this is absolutely beautiful! I love your sigs and space out staring at my own sometimes haha

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, new to MMO champ and came across this thread. I'd be honored to use a signature from here based on what i've seen! If you are able to do one for me, thank you. Please send me a pm or reply on here just to solidify the process.
    Overall, looking for firelands theme. or red. or fire. or.. yeah pretty much current raid tier theme.
    Male worgen hunter, t12.5 Helm showing wielding Lava Bolt Crossbow.
    Name is Maurs.
    Thanks a bunch everyone. Really appreciate it.

Pretty vague overall, have fun with it! Surprise me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan View Post
    I have to say that today I was just thinking about how much I dislike gnome models but this is absolutely beautiful! I love your sigs and space out staring at my own sometimes haha
    I know what you mean. Totally waiting for Torgerd to open up requests again. I WANT ONE!

Visible text: Name = Triken
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Triken/
    Gear set: T12 (basically what he has on)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: I want to be ready for the attack weapon and shield at hand
    General colour scheme: Paladin please =D nice golden glow with maybe a bit of red mixed in for the heroic t12 i have =D
    Any extras: If possible, i would like to have a close up of my characer with his shoulders/helm in view but not to large as well as a smaller one of my entire character in view with the pose i asked, (where you right click on an enemy and you're sort of dancing in the spot ready to attack) This is for a signature, if you want to make a custom avatar for me i will let you decide on how you want to do it =p

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by alucardtnuoc; 2011-09-22 at 02:05 AM.

i'd like a signature for every spec, arcane, fire and frost.

Quote Originally Posted by midu View Post
    i'd like a signature for every spec, arcane, fire and frost.
    Here ya go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally getting through requests! I counted like, 10 sig requests and I've done 2/3 wallpapers. So many people needing sigs, so few artists!

(I love getting free reign on tier set. Mmmm, t10.)

Annnnd now the queue looks like..
    Wallpapers: Anira
    Signature: Mana23, Lplatehealer, Sparklebear, Mengucekli

---------- Post added 2011-09-22 at 05:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Here ya go.
    I lol'd.

<3