Yeah, good idea. Everyone wants different signature to make him different.

Thanks Eis. Looks amazing, exactly what I was looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    *sigh* Another double one. This is frankly p***ing me of by now.
    DO NOT ask more than one artist to make your signature, since this is holding up everyone else getting theirs.
    If you post in the thread and then PM an artist, make sure to update your post to show this. *wordsyoudonotwanttohear*

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Signature:
    Visible text: Gorelaz of the Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Gorelaz on Tarren Mill EU
    Spec: Feral cat
    Gear set: (Battle Tabard of the Defilers and 4/5 T12 HC with Illidan head band)
    Helm visible: (Yes, with Illidan head band RAWR!)
    Your pose: (any pose as long as my normal form + cat form shows in the background somewhere (white cat))
    General colour scheme: (Red Green Druidish, dunno how to explain but I like the red color)
    Any extras: (Maybe include Ultramarine Qiragi battle tank somewhere in the sig without it being crowded)

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Gorelaz; 2011-09-22 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Finally getting through requests! I counted like, 10 sig requests and I've done 2/3 wallpapers. So many people needing sigs, so few artists!
    <3
    /cheer
    Thanks again!

I would LOVE one of these!
    Name:fadeblade
    Title:the merciless (don't even know if it's a real title)
    Under name:Faded away... (kind of misty writing)
    Race: worgen male
    Class:rogue
    Armor:rogue tier 2
    Weapons: warglaives of azzinoth
    Pose:attacking stance thing
    Background:I want a dark black shadowy kind of background with a few red drakes in the background (small)
    If someone could make this sig for me it would be awesome!!!! Ty in advancement.
    Forgot to add: showing helmet yes
    Last edited by Corse; 2011-09-23 at 10:32 AM.

I would Love a Signature

Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Medavac/advanced
    Armor: could you put me in the Tier 10 druid armor
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I would like to be shown casting a healing spell, maybe like green hands or something like that
    General colour scheme: Nature loving druid
    Any extras: could you have an Old druid tree form looking or waving at him? if you can't do that...just follow your artistic dreams

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Wallpaper PM Request -

Signature request -

Last edited by mmoca8e49b78af; 2011-09-22 at 10:34 AM.

Caiti I freaken love your work

Signature Please!

Visible text: Meggles
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Meggles/simple
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 2 (Judgement Armor) please!
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: I dont mind, as long as the face + shoulders are pretty visible
    General colour scheme: light colors, yellow and gold (i'm a holy paladin )

I'm sure whatever is made will be beautiful, and a big thankyou to all the artists for their work!

EDIT: Have PM'ed Eis with this request
    Last edited by Meggles; 2011-09-30 at 07:59 PM.

Reading some tuturials in creating Sigs. After a fair amount of practise I'll see if my work is worthy enough and maybe I can help out in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper PM Request -

Your wallpapers are simply flabbergasting, Caiti.

Amazing work
    Last edited by EventHorizon; 2011-09-22 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    DO NOT ask more than one artist to make your signature, since this is holding up everyone else getting theirs.
    If you post in the thread and then PM an artist, make sure to update your post to show this. *wordsyoudonotwanttohear*
    You would think people would have respect enough for artists creating something for them without charging them a thing...

Quick Question: What's the maximum size MMO-C allows for sigs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulloa View Post
    Quick Question: What's the maximum size MMO-C allows for sigs?
    500x100px with a 50kb filesize limit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper PM Request -

DAMN! thats some crazy talents Caiti <3

Does anyone have an updated wow model viewer that I could download I tried surfing the web but all the ones i found I cant us it tells me that (Driver components mis-match. Exit is the only option.) :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    =( At least it looks like it was caught before another was made?

Also, could it be added to the first post template to give the name of the set? I'm like a walking wowhead so I know most of them, but when I don't, it's really obnoxious to try to find what "shaman t9" is actually called. Just need to format it like... "priest t2, Transcendence" or "priest t11 heroic, Mercurial" or "priest t10 25man, Crimson Acolyte". Some people have been leaving off specifying which color set too, and I mean.. t10 has 3 colors! Just want people to take some time with their requests before expecting us to take time doing their requests.

/endrant <3

Deleted
    Also, could it be added to the first post template to give the name of the set? I'm like a walking wowhead so I know most of them, but when I don't, it's really obnoxious to try to find what "shaman t9" is actually called. Just need to format it like... "priest t2, Transcendence" or "priest t11 heroic, Mercurial" or "priest t10 25man, Crimson Acolyte". Some people have been leaving off specifying which color set too, and I mean.. t10 has 3 colors! Just want people to take some time with their requests before expecting us to take time doing their requests.
    /endrant <3
    God I agree with this, I have to keep googling the 'tier *number* *class*' to find out what they're called

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys! Kalyyn again!
    I've got a request today that may seem somewhat... unrealistic. I'm a photoshop newbie so I don't really know whats reasonable and what's not. If this doesn't get picked up, then oh well. Life goes on. Anyway, I'm looking for another anime signature. I want a character edited into a background, but I'd really like the character to blend well with the background. Like they weren't just copy+pasted in. For the background, I'd really love something like this:

but feel free to deviate from that. Any sort of frost/ice theme will make me happy. The character I want on this is Kagami Hiiragi, shown here:

Don't feel like you need to use that picture. It's just the first small one I found on google images.

Finally, I'd like the name Kagami near one of the corners, with "Kil'jaeden, US" in much small letters under it.

Also, if you want to write "sig by [username]" somewhere on it, that'd be awesome. Would save me having to put it under the sig. But thats up to you.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who takes this on. If you feel like you have a similar idea that's better than mine, feel free to do it. I promise I'll use it.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2011-09-22 at 05:20 PM.