Not sure if anyone is working on mine or anything... so I'm gonna make another post if u could pm me if ur working on it or if it's to difficult ect.

Visible text: Fadeblade the merciless|Somewhere (one of the bottom corners) I would like some misty text saying: faded away...
    Screenshot: don't need one the helmet hides your whole face.
    Gear: tier 2 shoulders and helm (bloodfang set) tier 2 chest if your going to show the chest, and warglaives of azzinoth if you can.
    Helm visible: yes.
    Pose: if you could an attacking position would be nice.
    General color scheme: a dark cloudy black everywhere.
    Extra: My character is a rogue male worgen|if you could in one of the top corners 3 red drakes flying (towords the end of signature not towords screen. Also 2 flying at the same level the middle one a bit lower) I don't want my realm or guildname or anything extra.

If someone could do this for me i would be sooooo grateful so please please make this request happen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thanks!

Signature for Piffnifty:

-snip

Queue: Bellgarrath, Demonboy, Stormreage.
    Love it thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "Snakebite the Light of Dawn" and below it "Circus, Jaedenar EU" (this 2nd text arrange it to the left, like right below S letter from name) with smaller size than the name. font color white preferred if it can be seen well
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/139...2511161153.jpg
    Gear set: pvp season 8 for death knight (wrathful) including belt and feet also I want it wearing the wrathful tabard and shadowmourne with enchant rune of the fallen crusader
    Helm visible: no helm and no cloak
    Your pose: the pose that's in the screenshot, with the head leaned and holding the weapon in the right hand
    General colour scheme: something like this http://www.hdwallpapers.in/walls/wor...night-wide.jpg on the background with the snow particles and blueish aura
    Any extras: I don't want any wow or blizzard banner on it and also no frames, just the character, background and the text mentioned above. + some effects around it to make it look more hdish heh, but not too exagerated.
    Character on the right side, closer to middle and on the left of the character the text. (I'm open to something else if it would look better)
    the weapon can have few soul orbs around it if possible.
    I want this font http://www.dafont.com/supernatural-k...+Light+of+Dawn with effects near it like on this photo http://images.wikia.com/entertainmen...pernatural.jpg
    and maybe you can add this somehow, somewhere so it can fit nice, i'm thinking below the name with a few lines
    http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5882/unledyf.png
    well that's it I guess, thanks in advance, really excited about this, also want to print it on a collage
    Last edited by engwee; 2011-09-26 at 01:30 PM. Reason: changed 2 details about the weapon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Really like this one, got a soft spot for bears..

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Whee. I'm doing pretty well today.

o m g... and the font... I iz amazed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyif anyone rembers me over the summer i creared a couple signatures( reason i stopped was because photoshop trial ran out and i dont have enougnh money to buy it)
    well i finally got another trail and i would love to take some simple signature requests
    just pm me with a simple request i will try to get it done
    ill probaly take me a week or so with school and stuff

thx and if u dont like the signature i made for you fell free to pm another artist

thx shiri for sig[Kael'thas US] {Hunter ilvl 548}; Neltharions Fury

Looking for an Avatar with my character in Full heroic Balespiders gear with helm on with him slanted to the left but head turned to face you. I was trying to make it myself but the outline of the gear that is gray kept coming out translusent not sure why.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A4tos/advanced

Visible text: Splertiki - Faded Dreams
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rtiki/advanced
    Gear set: Make sure the armory has updated to tank gear. Also if you could upgrade the shoulders to the heroic red version that would be great.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Blocking an attack kind of deal but still able to see my helm. Shield visible would be nice.
    General colour scheme: A nice fiery red scheme to resemble firelands.
    Any extras: N/A

10+ Year Old Account
    Good evening people, looking to upgrade my current sig i have, all i want if the avatar to look a little more like a human rogue and not undead also could you make the writeing a little more visible where it say's Of The Alliance, would appreciate a pm if it's possible to do. Thanks in advance

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post

Looking for an Avatar with my character in Full heroic Balespiders gear with helm on with him slanted to the left but head turned to face you. I was trying to make it myself but the outline of the gear that is gray kept coming out translusent not sure why.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A4tos/advanced
    I'm quite happy to see that I didn't waste my time creating you a signature and an avatar just a week ago:

Feel free to take a peek at the first post again, and next time please don't PM me when I make it clear that my requests will be open for a limited time. I could have attended to another persons request instead.

If you would be so kind to remove your avatar, as I don't really consent to you using it anymore.

And before we start a post'orama about this, please just leave it alone. I have made it clear that I don't really support this behaviour and find it sad, you guys don't have to comment on it also. Thank you.

If anyone wants a warlock signature, guess there is one for grabs here. I'll strip it for the name if you want it, just PM me your details and I'll sort it. And you can have the avatar also.

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-09-25 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post

PMRs;
    WOW! I really love those <3 the hair colour looks wrong but, nvm! Thanks alot Torgerd! <3

Sorry I took it upon myself to make my own and attempt to do what you guys do. I wasnt completely happy with your signature just a little too plane for the details I gave and the examples I provided. But thank you for the attempt. As far as the avatar I was looking for something different than my signature, but again thank you for trying.

A Soko signature (PLAIN)!? You sir are crazy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
    A Soko signature (PLAIN)!? You sir are crazy.
    Not to derail, but... my same thought. Soko sigs are wonderful.

Also, thanks for the compliments on the past pages people. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    Sorry I took it upon myself to make my own and attempt to do what you guys do. I wasnt completely happy with your signature just a little too plane for the details I gave and the examples I provided. But thank you for the attempt. As far as the avatar I was looking for something different than my signature, but again thank you for trying.
    Soko's signatures and the world "plain" do not go in the same sentence at all. Soko is by far one of the most gifted artists in this thread, and the signature he made for you is very classy and good looking.

Just some peoples opinions like i said not what I asked for in details I sent not saying it is bad but not what i wanted i pictured somethign i designed myself. Instead of saying hey I hate this signature I made i went out and got the programs to make myself I wasnt going to say anything bout the one he made for till he wanted to take it upon himself to make it known even tho a few pages back people could see that he did make me one.

I know you've stated you don't support this type of behaviour Soko and comments on it is unnecessary, but frankly I've had enough of this.

Requesters,
    Read. The. First. Post. Can't stress this enough! Here's a shorter version for you that feel that spending a few minutes reading the rules vs asking for hours from the artists is a poor deal (sarcasm):

• Before you send a PM to a specific artist, go through their work and get a feel of their style. Do not put up an example made by another artist and ask for that style, it's rude.
    • Do not go over the top with the details, "Ponies and bunnies and clouds farting rainbows with my character being chased by Arthas with a training stick in his hands and a troll face all over his helmet and while you're on it why don't you throw in all my 150 collected pets there somewhere!"
    • Respect that while you have the look of the signature all figured out in your head, no one here is a mind reader and most likely will come up with a slightly different design in the end. If this is out of the question, here's a free Photoshop Trial.
    • Feel free to leave criticism as long as it's constructive - as in, if you don't have a clue what you're talking about and just leave a "I don't like it"-comment without any suggestions for improvement, don't bother.
    • Hey, it's free!

/endrant

And while I'm at it, in my opinion Soko's work is fantastic, every little piece. If I had a signature from him, I'd love and cherish it for the amount of work put into it, and not throw it away like an old and overused plushie 'cause his artistic mind spoke to him in a different way than my mind did.

And with that, I think I need my meds *shakes fist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW! I really love those <3 the hair colour looks wrong but, nvm! Thanks alot Torgerd! <3
    Oh god, you'e right. Proof that I can be to tired to make signatures. I'm very glad you like it anyway (and hey, there is always barbershops )

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Guys as said, please leave it. There are no need to try and defend my work. I am not some mighty conjurer that hits the spot constantly. I have many times had people PM back with small tweaks, or even major tweaks to the signatures I have made for them.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If Nolan didn't like the signature, that is completely fair, however I would like to have heard it in a PM instead of getting one saying it was awesome and if I would like to make a guildbanner also. I guess you can understand my confusion since I have heard nothing and suddenly see you posting with a new signature and trying to also get another avatar.

I can take criticism and without it I can't improve. For the love of all the abloogy woogy woo there is in the world, if people get something they are not happy with from me, please PM me back with your opinion so I can try and make what you actually wanted. It might be free, but I still strive to provide some kind of service, so you do not have to eat what I serve for you if you don't like it. Send it back to the kitchen and complain it's not cooked well enough.

And upon that little anecdote I have now made myself so hungry I want to make some breakfast.
    Sorry for the derail of the thread, seems to be one big mess of misunderstandings.

- Soko

psst Geekissexy, I'm not an artist O .o

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Safhira;13362157]I didn't see this done and I was bored. I haven't been in the sig game for some time so if you're not pleased I'm sorry. I also did a lighter version incase you didn't like the darker.

I love them thanks alot mate I appreciate it

<3