Deleted
    I've been playing again.
    Please tell me if this looks cheesy or epic (I was going for epic). But I suspect it may be cheesy.

http://i.imgur.com/Oyuz8.jpg

Epic. I remade the last sig exactly like yours - goblin with that gear - three times now. And it's just lame. You should ask Mystaken, I'm sure he'll love if you slap his name on it
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Just reposting since its been a couple days. There have been 4 additional pages added onto this thread so I wasn't sure if mine was spammed out or not! This was my original post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17841377
    There's a 7 day cooldown on reposts/bumps. It says it in the first post. As such, your post'll be deleted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm... someone told me if I didn't get picked up within 3ish days to contact someone. I figured "contacting" meant asking in this thread.

Alright so I've rethought up my Guild Banner for my website (don't worry, it was never claimed) and I think this is a really good idea in theory.

Banner
    Size: http : //z13 . invisionfree . com/Morbidity/index . php (across the top where the Signature is)
    Visible text: Have it show the guild name Morbidity and the server below it.
    General colour scheme: I'd like it to be mainly red for the Horde feel, some sort of color scheme to go with the guild name too, so probably red, black, and white.
    Specifics: Here's where this might get tricky. I want my Rogue sitting down in the female Blood Elf sit animation with her back against another female Blood Elf. The other female Blood Elf will be a Monk, same animation. So this is how they will be except I would love if they could both be facing their heads up into the sky:
    http ://thumbs . dreamstime. com/thumblarge_372/12364786263FP455. jpg
    Here is my Rogue I'd like you to use, helmet off:
    http : //us . battle . net /wow/en/character/malganis/N%C3%ADght/simple
    For the Blood Elf Monk this is up to the designer for the tier, but I DO want it to be wearing Replica Shado-Pan Helmet. It would be cool if the armor was red for the Horde theme, I believe the set is a beige color (like straw) with red trim (found on the guards at the Black Market Auction House or the armor the Shado-Pan wear).

Next I want a -Black/Dark Gray-recolored Spirit Guardian (whatever the people you die and take rez sickness from are called, I think that's their name) looking over them. wherever you put the Guild name and Server name (<Morbidity> Mal'Ganis US Horde) I'd like a cool looking Horde logo.

Very much appreciated if this is ever completed and kudos to whoever pulls it off; btw Elyaan I still can't get over how the wallpaper looks of my Rogue :3

Still Unclaimed
    Last edited by WoWiTzGeo; 2012-08-08 at 08:09 PM.

Still unclaimed guys! Think this would be so cool!

Name: Hellaez
    Guild: Tempest - US Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us . battle . net / wow / en / character / bleeding - hollow / Hellaez / advanced
    Gear set: Rogue T2 blue reskin if possible. If not, transmorg off the armory would do.
    Helm visible: If Rogue T2 yes, if not then no.
    Your pose: Tranquility if at all possible.
    General colour scheme: Up to you
    Any extras: Was thinking having the character in the middle half troll and half tree-form casting tranquility. Think this would be an awesome idea!

Hello,

This is request for a friend of mine. She's looking for a banner / Facebook cover photo made. 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.

Name: Deathkaraz
    Guild: Platinum Sanctum - US Ghostlands
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thkaraz/simple
    Visible texts: Deathkaraz - Platinum Sanctum - Ghostlands US
    Gear set: The purple transmog set she is wearing
    Helm visible: no
    pose: Anything that looks cool. An optional idea would be to have her casting Army of dead and seeing all of the ghouls rising around her.
    General colour scheme: something frosty for a frost DK.

Would like to be able to see as much of the character as possible.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Wraylas; 2012-08-10 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Hmm... someone told me if I didn't get picked up within 3ish days to contact someone. I figured "contacting" meant asking in this thread.
    I told you in IRC to PM me the request if it hadn't been picked up within 3-4 days.

Anyways, unrelated to the above, I received an iPad wallpaper request from a rather inconsiderate person on the weekend. After me already mostly completing their request, they decided to retract/cancel it. Wonderful. So, I finished it (but removed the name), and I thought I'd post it here.

Anyone can use it. I'm not really bothered at this point. I'm just slightly getting tired with this sort of behaviour. Please, be a little more considerate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats such a shame Elyaan :/ Beautifull work there tbh, if that was jade forrest with a human male monk i wouldnt even think twice about grabbing it =D
    AkA Companiet !
    #Wildstar2013

Hi,

I am looking for a Signature / Avatar made by Shyama. A guildie of mine (juicy) had a sig / avatar made by her and I fell in love with the art.

Signature:

Visible text
    : Thiador the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Thiador/
    Screenshot if Armory doesn't work: img803.imageshack.us/img803/2241/wowscrnshot080712184832.jpg
    Gear set: Heroic T13
    Helm visible: No visible Helm please.
    Your pose: Direct cast ready animation; cut off below shoulders so the character is leaning slightly forward.
    General colour scheme: Shadow Priest so I will let you run with the colors, thinking something along the lines of purple / grey.
    Any extras: If possible I would love shadow ravens in for the upcoming Glyph in MoP.

Thank you for taking the time to make a signature for me and I look forward to seeing it when it is completed.

~Thiador

10+ Year Old Account
    Elyaan that is gorgeous. I'm not sure who the jerkface was that retracted their request but they are just freaking insane. I love the work you did on this, seriously. It's beautiful. What are the red crystals on her face? Are the from the weapon and just floating there or did you add them?

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Elyaan that is gorgeous. I'm not sure who the jerkface was that retracted their request but they are just freaking insane. I love the work you did on this, seriously. It's beautiful. What are the red crystals on her face? Are the from the weapon and just floating there or did you add them?
    Thank you. :3

And the arm/weapon thing was taken off one of the new Cataclysm earth elemental models, and then I just went all Frankenstein on it and replaced her own arm with it. The crystals on her face were just cut off the body of the same elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit. I didn't even notice that became her arm. I thought it was the angle in which she was holding a weapon or something. O.o

That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Oh shit. I didn't even notice that became her arm. I thought it was the angle in which she was holding a weapon or something. O.o

That's awesome.
    Thank you, again.

And I think I forgot to say (how could I?!), that Pandaren wallpaper that you made was amazing. So creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Companiet View Post
    Thats such a shame Elyaan :/ Beautifull work there tbh, if that was jade forrest with a human male monk i wouldnt even think twice about grabbing it =D
    My MoP Beta is borkted at the moment, but if I can find a way to fix it, I'll be sure to give it a shot (if I remember!).

I'd like a wallpaper please.
    Resolution: 1440 x 900
    Visible Text: My Name (Saardrius)
    Armory Link: http: // us.battle.net /wow /en /character /thunderhorn /Saardrius /advanced
    Gear Set: I would like the Rogue t6 set (Slayer's Armor). For his weapons i would like what he has now (Fear/Vengeance) with the Berserker enchants instead of Landslide.
    Helm Visible: Yes Please.
    Your Pose: I would like him Facing kind've angled, doesnt matter the angle really, at a mid-stab if possible. If not then do the pose where he's standing there ready to attack something.
    Color Scheme: I guess Black. I don't know of any other background color that would go with the Slayer's set. Feel free to play with this one. i dont have a real personal preferance.
    Any Extras: N/A
    Last edited by Turtis; 2012-08-08 at 01:50 AM.

Heya! I would love to see if I could get an amazing wallpaper from some of the people I've seen on here.

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible Text: Esperacchius, Paladin. A quote "Duty is heavier than a mountain, death as light as a feather"
    Armory Link: http: //us. battle. net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Antillinus/simple (name change seems to have not gone through there for some reason. Name is also Esperacchius if you need to find the character.
    Gear set: Lightbringer set. With the hammer of the naaru as my weapon. Tabard I would love to be Tabard of the lightbringer, or if you cannot do that. The Argent crusade tabard (blue quality tabard)
    Helm Visible: Yes please!
    Pose: I'm not sure if it's possible but I would love to have the mace held down near my waist holding it across with the right hand showing the back of the hand to the "camera" and the left hand holding it with palm side to the "camera" really hard to explain. If that's too confusing cause my explanation sucked lol, then a simple judgement cast stance will be great. Guess he would be in the center of it with the text and stuff below it and the quote arching above his head.
    Color scheme: I would love for it to be a dark green on the borders and lightens in the middle to a yellow light falling on the dwarf.
    And finally Extras: It would be sweet if I could see the animation for devotion aura going off, and the crown from divine plea above my head.

Now. that's probably wacky and if it seems impossible just tell me and I'll try and tone it down. Thanks again to anyone who decides to pick this train wreck up!

Would love a wallpaper and sig.
    Resolution: 1920x1080 if possible
    Visible text: Rhyder
    Armory: http://eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/veknilash/Rhyder/advanced
    Would like legendary daggers instead of what im using as i am just about to get them! Would love it to be dark and "roguey"=)
    Many thanks to whoever decides to do this!

Holy crap that is stunning Elyaan.
    The requester/retractor is crazy. For serious.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Holy crap that is stunning Elyaan.
    The requester/retractor is crazy. For serious.
    Agreed. Very nice indeed.

Hi there everyone

I've recently begun livestreaming at Twitch.tv & Own3d.tv (Livestreaming to both at the same time) and are looking forward to recording all our upcoming first kills for Mist of Pandaria on youtube And are looking for some graphical eye-candy, Avatars, Overlays & Backgrounds of some sort and would absolutely love if one of you would take up this request.
    What i would like made:
    Backgrounds: that is cutable or just simply fits for Youtube, Own3d and Twitch.tv
    Avatar: that is cut/resize-able or just simply fits for mmo-champion, Youtube, Own3d & Twitch
    Offline image:Twitch
    Banner:Twitch
    Overlay for Xsplit
    Information section: (example: http://da.twitch.tv/rzn732, http://da.twitch.tv/killars & http://da.twitch.tv/mmo_champion)
    Forum Signature

Design.. Well i don't really have anything too specificly in mind, but i like DARK purple perhaps together with a dark/light grey/black as an overall theme? I really like Kripparrians background with the tiny squire texture. But dunno if it would work any good with a 3D model from wow ect but neither wanna be too specific and limit your creativity

Visable text: the usual. My character/battletag name(Sintrix), Guild(Primal Fusion) Realm (Scarshield Legion-EU) possible with a icon for Facebook, Youtube, Twitter. like [F]/Sintrixy for my Facebook page

More-Info
    My Rig & Misc links & Limitations, ratios, scales sizes:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...n2Tg8euiA/edit

I have tryed to provide all possible information i could think off that would be helpful and useful BUT If there is any information you need or have any questions to begin, finish or continue you can contact me on heine123@gmail.com, Skype@blackb3ast, At my stream, Or in-game on either of my characters Or ofc obviously PM here on mmo-champion ill try to be sure to respond instantly.

Kind regards Sintrix

PS: This is a repost duo to beeing unclaimed 2 past attempts, I know its a bit request, but could be easily down-sized in terms of work i think by making universal sizes/scales or graphics that is cutable IE not a whole picture but instead two graphic sections on each side.
    Last edited by warptwist; 2012-08-08 at 04:05 AM.
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.