Deleted
    This is not a request & its not a siggy, tho its something to you guys/gurls <3

Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2012-08-15 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    ::[

Suddenly I feel more inadequate
    .. Nooo!

Haha. I meant there are more photoshop tutorials than gimp floating around for sigs/wallpapers and such.

I need to find a photoshop hero! Lookin' for someone with the ability to put draenei pigtails on an orc for a sig! Because.. garona halfbreeds are hawt!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that we the artists are too old fashioned but as Elyaan has said recently, it's quite annoying when people get TOO detailed. 15 characters, everyone in deferent gear,position,weapon,race,haircut,ears,earings, rainbow colors oh oh and unicors don't forget unicorns. Simple wallpaper requests are hard to meet, of course it get's claimed easily then tho. I myself recieved a wallpaper request for 5 characters 3 of them with transmogs literally disgusting it's hard to actually start from somewhere. It's been 1 month since I recieved that request, the member PM'ed me couple days ago to ask me how's it going if I forgot. I looked back at the first PM and was like: Meeh screw this, I can't do that.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raik0 View Post
    Why bother keeping this thread open? All the artist have closed there PM queues and no one is claiming requests posted here. Just seems kind of pointless to have people posting requests if no one is doing it.
    Are you kidding me? Also, nice 1-post account you have there. I'm guessing you're an artist that's feeling snubbed at the moment. If that's the case I'm sorry you feel that way.

Anyway I wanted to go ahead and get my signatures finished so I can focus on my wallpapers / Twitch.TV stuff.

Non MMO:

Hope the requesting parties love them. :3

Morning!

These are pretty Geeki!

I finished the phone wlp request:

Now got a banner and twitch to do. I might not make it as I'm going to London tomorrow! Woopeeeeeeee \o/

@Takizas: <3
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

OMG that looks so good Geeki!! Love does not cover it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skjold View Post
    OMG that looks so good Geeki!! Love does not cover it!
    I can only agree, that is like music to my eyes

Deleted

Anyway I wanted to go ahead and get my signatures finished so I can focus on my wallpapers / Twitch.TV stuff.

i ABSOLUTLY love it <3 thank You sooo much

Deleted
    Wow everyone's work is breathtaking as usual!! Geeki LOVE that Draenei sig <3 Makes me a little sad I'm horde lol. Mind if I ask what you use to create the spell effect?
    Been slacking with making anything creative lately but this thread and seeing everyone's amazing work always keeps me inspired! (As well as the beautiful ipad wallpaper Elyaan made for me - I admire it everyday hehe!) You're all amazing to do these for free

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Mind if I ask what you use to create the spell effect?
    http://morbidsheep199.deviantart.com/gallery/26685259
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    So here's what I was wanting to show you guys / get your opinion on:

Firstly OMG!!! This is bloody awesome! Well done Geeki!

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

Oh wow! this is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Raik0 View Post
    Why bother keeping this thread open? All the artist have closed there PM queues and no one is claiming requests posted here. Just seems kind of pointless to have people posting requests if no one is doing it.

HAH! The reason some requests aren't picked up is due to this kind of attitude, if you want something to be picked up you have to be patient and hope that someone in the thread actually likes your idea, if it is overly complicated then most people will look at it, sigh and move on.

Being rude in general doesn't aid your argument.

I know that many in this thread have been harassed by requesters and so don't wish to just pick up things, they have their PM's closed doesn't mean that they won't randomly pick up a request and if the ones requesting had more manners, more would be picked up.

Don't complain and caps lock your "Oh god why hasn't it been picked up you are all mean" attitude and put in bright red "STILL NOT PICKED UP" just keep waiting, if it isn't picked up do what Elyann said and actually give it a shot yourself.

After all that, I'd live to share a livestream banner I made for a lovely person who had the respect and manners to be polite ^^

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Im streaming on Twitch and I tried making my own website but I guess I suck at it :') So, I come here and look if I can get some professional help!

I will try to provide you with as much information I can come up with, but if there is something I missed or so, just contact me here, I will answer pretty fast.

For backround I want this color: http://imgur.com/a9FN8 (The neon light blueish one, and if you could try to match it with the rest of the design)
    Text: My WoW character Name Shinco - Guild: Silent Circle - Stormscale EU and prehaps a link to my facebook and my youtube and my Spotify playlist!
    Other information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p7S9HK3PY/edit
    Design: Go nuts here, I wanna see what you can do! Try to add a Leauge of Legends, BF3 and a WoW logo somewhere if you can! It isnt a must :P

Link to my YT and Spotifyplaylist
    spotify:user:gurttalaylist:2KKOylZQTS1D8GjpiXfAM1
    http://www.youtube.com/TrollkarlenPeter

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc8ad94095c0; 2012-08-15 at 12:13 PM.

In order for people to acces your document you need to change "Share options". to: "Allow anyone with the link to view"
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Deleted
    I recall someone compiling a list of Mist of Pandaria gear and their IDs. Does anyone still have the link/file to that?

Deleted
    Thank you so much Zarina!!

oooh shinies! Thanks Zarina <3 How you doing? Missed your work

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I recall someone compiling a list of Mist of Pandaria gear and their IDs. Does anyone still have the link/file to that?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YYlFoR0E#gid=0
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    oooh shinies! Thanks Zarina <3 How you doing? Missed your work

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YYlFoR0E#gid=0
    Thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warptwist View Post
    In order for people to acces your document you need to change "Share options". to: "Allow anyone with the link to view"
    Thanks, does it work now?

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Thanks, does it work now?
    Yea works now.
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.