15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Just popping in to say that today I was accepted to an education I've applied to for 2 years so I'm OVER THE MOON happy right now!!! But this also means that I have some paper work and stuff to do now (have to quit my job etc) so I'm putting all requests on hold for a bit until everything is sorted. If you wish to withdraw your request, please let me know.

OMG!
    First off, Huge gratz on the irl progression
    I'm fine with waiting till you have free time, as I said in my first post no rush
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Found this request a few pages back - don't think it's been claimed.

Anyway, this is a bit experimental again, so if you don't like it, feel free to repost your request

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:
    OH MY GOD. This is beautiful :O Thank you so much!

PM request for a signature featuring a warlock in tier 3 :

Hope you like it, tried my best to make the two colours (classes :P) go together.

PM Guildbanner request :

Last edited by Tealicious; 2013-08-11 at 02:11 AM.

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    OH MY GOD. This is beautiful :O Thank you so much!
    You're very welcome - glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    Visible text: "Gospels the Insane"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spels/advanced

Gear set: Pally Heroic T11

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Maybe yelling, I dont really know, suprise me!

General colour scheme: I would like it to be yellow/white/light themed but also dark as I am a ret pally and my title is the "Insane" So whatever reflects the light of a pally with a little bit of a twisted side.

Any extras: Totally up to the artist but I was thinking it may be cool to have like a dark cloud background with rays of light shining thru, see above

Thanks in advance to anyone who want to help
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Tried to bring a little insanity to your signature, but if it's not what you are looking for, please feel free to repost your request

Edit: I'm so sorry, I used your transmog instead of the gear you asked for - I'll make one with the correct gear tomorrow
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-08-10 at 10:10 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    I can't get over how talented people are on here now, the amount of sigs/wallpapers i'm seeing are insane.
    If it's not too much of a trouble i'd like to request a wallpaper.

Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Naomi - My guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Naomi/
    Gear set: The transmog i have on please! <3
    Helm visible: please
    Your pose: your call
    General colour scheme: Your call
    Any extras: Could i have some wings, like the ones from the Glyph Demon hunting? if it doesn't look right, it's all your call! <3 thank you

I get my new pc soon for my birthday so it'll be nice to have my sexy char as a wallpaper ;3 thank you

chatbox overlay PMR for harlow:

I'm really off my game, so if you don't like it then feel free to re-request, sweetie
    No hard feelings.

You never said a size so I was winging it ::S
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    chatbox overlay PMR for harlow:
    I'm really off my game, so if you don't like it then feel free to re-request, sweetie
    No hard feelings.
    You never said a size so I was winging it ::S
    No way I LOVE It! Hair looks amazing to me I love the color combo too just what I had in mind. You did a great job, I thank you for taking ur RL time and creating this for me.

*** I wanted to edit and also say thanks for making an exeption and doing a non -mmoc size for me.

<3 mints
    Last edited by harlow; 2013-08-11 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    PM request for a signature featuring a warlock in tier 3 :

Hope you like it, tried my best to make the two colours (classes :P) go together.

PM Guildbanner request :

Pangcakes!! Not only is your signature work spot-on, all your other artwork is SO good. Your iPhone art is stellar. And this guild website signature is mindblowing. I love it. It's not for my guild, but I can imagine how happy they must be when they see this!

I just started experiencing a bug in WMV for Pandaren females where their left are doesn't work--it just hangs there. Anyone else experience this or have a fix. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    These are seriously wtf amazing.

Also, Shy, all of your hair as of late has been looking flawlessss. Some really wicked work.

Mage sig for a guildie of mine.

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous work Pang, i4ni and Rawr - love it all <3

And a redo for Gospels - so sorry about getting it wrong, but hoping it's right now

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    Mage sig for a guildie of mine.
    Uh I <3 this - well done @rawr

Looking for a forum signature to go with my makeover (MMO-C size preferred as this is the only real forum I post on that has signatures), and possibly an avatar thingie as well.

Visible Text: Nobleshield
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hield/advanced
    Gear: The transmog I have on the armory works fine (can provide detailed list of items if necessary; PM me if needed). Don't care too much about the helm being shown but if you can get a bit of the upper part of the gold armor visible that'd be great
    Pose: The "attack" pose works fine, not too picky here. I guess like a "Bring it on" kind of pose seeing as I'm a tank
    Color: Primarily yellow/gold, maybe with some blue as contrast
    Other: Prefer something Paladin-y and knightly-looking, but other than that not too concerned. No guild tag or title on the signature please.

Can provide more information if necessary
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-08-11 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name: Therm Guild: <The War Council> (if possible make the "i" the horde symbol like my guild logo http://i.imgur.com/oWsIutb.png (If I can get a hold of website's admin I can link template) if too late/can't do it, no problem
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...therm/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Therm/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ubwub/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin, Shaman, Hunter Challenge Mode set

If possible also use the wallpaper as a template for a Sig (have all 3 toons from shoulder view to head as the sig)
    I'll give this a try.
    Claimed

Deleted
    PM request
    Size : MMO Signature & Avatar size
    Visible text: Fizzle

NON MMO

MMO

Thanks Shy for renders
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-08-11 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Name: Therm Guild: <The War Council> (if possible make the "i" the horde symbol like my guild logo http://i.imgur.com/oWsIutb.png (If I can get a hold of website's admin I can link template) if too late/can't do it, no problem
    Not exactly what you wanted but pretty close.
    Hope you like it, its not really the common style here
    Feel free to re-request if you dont like it!

http://i.imgur.com/W93wUdk.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-08-12 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Please don't post giant images, use thumbnails when necessary.

Holy crap, I love it! Very happy you were able to do the horde symbol request
    Thank you for this

Deleted
    sig and avatar please
    Visible text: Isawnothing
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nothing/simple
    Gear set: The one on my char now
    Your pose: one finger on my mouth like im deep in thought and looking slightly away if that's at all possible
    General colour scheme: green like when a destro lock puts on fire and brimstone with my wings from the tier out and green also
    Any extras: Designers choice go nuts ill love it anyway .

6 week bump
    thanks rob
    Last edited by mmoc4873bde383; 2013-08-14 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relix View Post
    Pangcakes!! Not only is your signature work spot-on, all your other artwork is SO good. Your iPhone art is stellar. And this guild website signature is mindblowing. I love it. It's not for my guild, but I can imagine how happy they must be when they see this!
    Thank you so much Relix, you have no idea how much your kind words mean to me :3

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    These are seriously wtf amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Wow! Absolutely gorgeous work Pang, i4ni and Rawr - love it all <3[/IMG]
    Thank you Shy and Ely You are both inspirational artists, so this feedback coming from you guys is just awesome

not doing signatures/twitch etc anymore. maybe later. maybe.
    my (old) deviant art - my druid