Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Twitch:

What you want for your page: If possible, I'd like an offline image, a background image and a chat box
    Visible text: Twilight Circus, 2nd 10man raiding Group, Indïranna, Garona Horde, Holy Priest PoV
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AFus/simple does not have to be that specific character, but I would like a panda on it
    General colour scheme: Healing color scheme...some whites, greens/blues
    Specifics/Extras: I am not to picky...I have had a couple different things made on here and they were always great. I will love anything that is done. I am new to Twitch and just want it to look more alive and appealing
    5 week bump

Signature for Solonar by PM request.

MMOC size signature:

Non MMOC size signature and avatar:
    Last edited by MYTHRIZ; 2013-09-06 at 10:04 PM.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Deleted
    Signature & Avatar Picture
    Visible text: Character name: Héx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Héx
    Gear set: Shaman T15 HC or T16 (as that will be the new content).
    Helm visible: Helm visable but if you like Troll faces, then go with that
    Your pose: I'll let you decide. I don't wish to be picky yet still wish to see your art shine through
    General colour scheme: Blue/Greens? (Restoration Themed Colours?) I'm not too picky!
    Any extras: Any "water shield" type effect would be a plus! Something that clearly identifies me as a Restoration Shaman

Thanks to anyone that even puts a few seconds into doing this for me!
    Last edited by mmoc86596c29fb; 2013-09-09 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Update Gear Style to T16 :)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't made a signature in long time this was just a request for Vigilate

It's in ''Alpha'' phase I'll probably do signatures again eventually
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-09-07 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For my sweet Soffe / Vildkatt:

I sincerely apologize for how rusty I am with making WoW art, but I do hope you love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    For my sweet Soffe / Vildkatt:

I sincerely apologize for how rusty I am with making WoW art, but I do hope you love it.
    As i typed on DA, you dont seem rusty at all! I had some tricky requests with bear spirit and fire cat shape who didnt work in wmv, but you worked your magic and i am really glad you have been able to do art for so long and in the future i hope you still will so i can come back for more hun! <3

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

PMR

Click on the image for the full size of it I hope this was what you were looking for:> If you didn't like it you are free to request again! If you'd like something changed dont be afraid to PM and i'll fix it
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-09-16 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    PMR

Click on the image for the full size of it I hope this was what you were looking for:> If you didn't like it you are free to request again! If you'd like something changed dont be afraid to PM and i'll fix it
    Banan thanks man it made me LOL big time.
    Just for your info Jerby loves it a lot as does the rest of the guild.

Deleted
    <--- Jerb

Found this very funny thank you Much appreciated.

Couple of PM requests:

For Lightwel:

Non MMOC size:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

And a non-MMOC request:

PS Lovely to see your work in the thread again Geeki
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Mcaffee View Post
    Banan thanks man it made me LOL big time.
    Just for your info Jerby loves it a lot as does the rest of the guild.
    Haha glad i could help

<--- Jerb

Found this very funny thank you Much appreciated.
    Again, really happy i could help was fun doing it! Sorry for the late response

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strukk View Post
    Requesting a signature. If anyone would be willing to take them on I'd appreciate it so much!

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Strukk
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle .net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Strukk/simple
    Gear set: Xmog on my armory is what I’d like, T5 with the Shard of Azzinoth daggers, no cloak
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ready stance is fine, or swinging daggers. Whichever you feel looks better
    General colour scheme: Shades of red with black, a rage sort of color scheme. If it doesn’t look right, blue and black would also work for me
    4 week bump. Got rid of twitch items, just want a sig. I figure after a month, the twitch stuff is not happening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    5 week bump
    Claimed I know you are really patient and bumping every week .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Couple of PM requests:

For Lightwel:

Non MMOC size:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

And a non-MMOC request:

PS Lovely to see your work in the thread again Geeki

You really love doing blood elves, don't you?

That sounded less creepy in my head

Wallpaper 1360 x 768
    Visible text: Friskyrum for the Shaman .... Nuriel for the Fire Elemental And put <Fire of the Lord> under Nuriel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory (But it looks a bit derpy.... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kyrum/advanced Facial image.... http://i.imgur.com/5m5DXeT.jpg?1?1604
    Gear set: Relentless Gladiator's Shaman Set (Not Weapons)
    Your pose: Surprise me! ... something that looks badass.
    General colour scheme: Eviley if you can. But something that matches a shaman. ... Could you also try to put a Blue Proto Drake flying somewhere?

******IF YOU GO INTO MY ARMORY AND ITS A SHIELD AND A MACE, THE WEAPONS I WANT ARE THE Tyrannical Gladiator's Cleavers'!!******

Banner
    Size: 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall .. big enough to fit a Facebook Cover
    Visible text: Friskyrum for the Shaman .... Nuriel for the Fire Elemental and put <Fire of the Lord> under Nuriel .... put my guild <We Are Farmers> some where too, remember most of this will be blocked by the facebook profile picture, so best to do it on right side or top left or bottom and so on.
    Logo: Put a Horde Crest
    Specifics: I want the guild name <We Are Farmers> and the name for my shaman and the name for the Fire Elemental I made up... if you could make the theme close to the Wallpaper, it doesn't have to be the same. Also try to make a Blue Proto drake flying nearby... for my pose... make it look badass.. don't make it cover anyhting up.

******IF YOU GO INTO MY ARMORY AND ITS A SHIELD AND A MACE, THE WEAPONS I WANT ARE THE Tyrannical Gladiator's Cleavers'!!******
    Last edited by Friskyrum; 2013-09-08 at 11:15 AM.

I just thought i'd ask here every so quickly .. is anyone having trouble loading amorys in wmv?
    I am unable to load the gear of the characters i try to load, and the items doesnt appear in the list so i cant manually add it.
    Since i got some requests starting to pile up, i need to solve this quickly! (Tried to "reinstall" a couple of times but not working so far)

Can anyone load Mythriz from Kazzak without any problem?

I am sorry to bother you guys with this, but if im breaking any rules just go ahead and delete this post, and to avoid spam it would be great if i could get replies in PM instead.

queue:

I'm having this problem as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Hello everyone, would like to request a new avatar/signature since i have done a race change a few days ago.

Visible text: Leazo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Leazo/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog in armory would be preferred.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: No special wishes here, il leave it up to the artist
    General colour scheme: A darker theme as i mainly play as shadow would be nice but no specifics with colors.

I'll claim this one, i'll have it for you within a day or so

--update--

It's my first one ever!
    MMO

Icon

Hope you like it
    Last edited by snapfox; 2013-09-08 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks Yoni for the signature!
    RDRUID: Radfox

Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    I just thought i'd ask here every so quickly .. is anyone having trouble loading amorys in wmv?
    I am unable to load the gear of the characters i try to load, and the items doesnt appear in the list so i cant manually add it.
    Since i got some requests starting to pile up, i need to solve this quickly! (Tried to "reinstall" a couple of times but not working so far)

Can anyone load Mythriz from Kazzak without any problem?

I am sorry to bother you guys with this, but if im breaking any rules just go ahead and delete this post, and to avoid spam it would be great if i could get replies in PM instead.
    Does this apply to MoP gear only?
    If so, File -> Discovery Items.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Does this apply to MoP gear only?
    If so, File -> Discovery Items.
    Wow. You are amazing. (It worked!)

queue:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagrex View Post
    THIS IS A REQUEST:

Signature & Avatar:

Visible Text: SAGREX
    Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    Gear Set: Priest Challenge Modes Transmog (the same in the armory)
    Helm Visible: Yes
    Pose: I'm caster DPS (shadow priest), you can choose any cool spell effect pose.
    General Colour Scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)

PC Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Sagrex
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Challenge Modes Transmog (the same in the armory)
    Your pose: I'm caster DPS (shadow priest), you can choose any cool spell effect pose.
    General colour scheme: Something like my Panda going to Siege of Orgrimmar raiding and destryoing all new Garrosh's Horde

Facebook Banner:

Size: For my Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sagrexstream)
    Visible text: Sagrex
    Logo: Server: EU-Aggra , Guild: <momentum> , Spec: Shadow Priest
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)(I guess)

Twitch:

What you want for your page: I want full costumization: offline image, AFK image, Info Boxes, webcam overlay
    Visible text: The info boxes are already in the Stream, I need the headers
    Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agrex/advanced
    General colour scheme: It's just a suggestion but any colour that reminds darkness and shadows like Shadow Priest (ex.: Black, Purple,...)(I guess)
    Specifics/Extras: Here's my twitch stream: http://www.twitch.tv/sagrex

Feel free to PM anytime and add i'll give you my other contact's if needed. I'am online almost all the time.

Thanks in advance!
    2 week bump. Someone take it please