Quote Originally Posted by Xeerah View Post
    What I'm looking 4 is a personal Wallpaper

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Yzumi - Hunter (the class sorta like a subtitle a bit right aligned under the name would be nice)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm not allowed to post links yet (so simply take character "Yzumi" of Antonidas-EU)
    Gear set: Transmog which is seen in armory
    Helm visible: No just no ;-)
    Your pose: If possible aiming position or kneeling position (like reading tracks)
    General colour scheme: Sorta like Green setting (eg Forest or something like this)
    Any extras: U know the Tigers of pandaria? (One with Black hide, somewhat in "readiing to attack" position would be nice)

Thanks in advance
    If noone has claimed this i'll claim it:>

And done

Click on the image for the full resolution
    Last edited by banan163; 2014-04-13 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedroon View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920/1080
    Visible text: Kedroon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net /wow /en/character/azralon/Kedroon/advanced
    Gear set: What my character is wearing in the armory.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Red and yellow, like fire.
    Any extras: No.
    3 week bump

Hello i would like to have a signature made, i would really appreciate it thank you!
    Visible text:
    Server: Stormrage
    Character Name: Catshift
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...atshift/simple
    Pose: Same exact pose that i have in my armory, a little bit zoomed in though, so my whole entire body entire revealed just my upper body and face. With sort of an angry look to my face.
    Background: Anything cool that fits well with a resto druid. Greenish type of background would be cool. Or anything that matches my armor.

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Noctredors; 2014-04-13 at 04:46 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, I request for banner :

Banner
    Size: I don't know the size. Just a size for a banner, not too small
    Armory link / Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/medivh/Alath%C3%A8a/simple
    Visible text: I would like to have a banner with the tag "ALATHEA" seems to Shyama's banner. Otherwize, a banner of night elf shadow will be good too !
    General colour scheme: The blue/white and then grey/black would be awesome.
    Specifics: I'm fond of Night Elf, as Tyrande or Sylvanas. I'm a Shadow Priest.
    Background: Could you make a background to match the banner? You can use your imagination.

Screenshot that I love :
    wow.gameguyz.com/sites/default/files/pictures/1383274238_22.jpg
    wallpaper.metalship.org/walls/warcraft-iii-_-night-elf.jpg
    wowgamecardcodes.com/wp-content/gallery/wow-wallpaper/kaldorei.jpg

Thank you guys very much, your work is very beautiful !

Best regards
    Last edited by mmoce05a109c22; 2014-04-13 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xopo View Post
    Twitch Request:
    What you want for your page: Chat Overlay and Banners
    Visible text: Want my name and server in chat overlay: Xopo - Tichondrius. For the Banners I just want Armory, Links, and About.. All 3 Individual banners please
    Logo/Character: The character I would like is a Female Troll Druid in Current HM tier or if you would like go with Tier 2. artist discretion
    General colour scheme: The color scheme is the artist choice I do not want to hinder you here.
    Specifics/Extras: No real special extras, I would just like it similar to the style Jenny does - http://maybenotquiteasheavy.devianta...llery/45705969
    She is unable to do request atm because of RL.
    Anyone? One month bump

Signature request por favor!

Visible text: Character name and guild name (Typhoeus/Pie Chart)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yphoeus/simple
    Gear set: The set on the armory should be fine (should be Vengeful pvp)
    Helm visible:Yes
    Your pose: The armory pose which basically looks like the character is in combat and just standing there ready to hit something.
    General colour scheme: Black background with something that compliments the transmog.
    Any extras: Could you also add a guild logo in the side or corner. www.piechart-guild.com

1 week bump!!! cant wait the artwork looks amazing here
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboostix View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I would much appreciate an offline image with my monk on it, i would def. like a background image (that i have a few different ideas for), the info boxes i would love to have them but i want the designer to choose the color scheme and text font so they can get creative with it and it could be unique, and the chat box overlay i would to be my monk again with the guild name and preferably my bloody dancing steel wep enchants involved. (i have elvui)
    visible text: I would like it to show Bamboostix <Fear Itself> and the images and color/text font is completely up to the designer as long as they can make it go together
    Logo/Character: id like my char. http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Bamboostix/advanced
    General colour scheme: my fav colors are Black/blue/red, but if the designer thinks their work looks better in other colors i support their professional opinion
    Specifics/Extras: i just would like the enchant bloody dancing steel on my monks weps in the pictures where they show weps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jambazi View Post
    Holy cow! It's amazing!
    thank you :*
    You're welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deknosh View Post
    Hello there! I read this post few mins ago and even if has been posted years ago i hope this project is still going on!

Anyway i started streaming cus i finally got a good net that allows me, so i was looking for someone that could help me out with the twitch.tv artwork.

I tried to something by myself but the results were just not quite good, so here i am :P .

If someone is interested to helping me out and needs more infos about this just PM me here or either on my twitch account which is (twitch.tv/deknosh), just saying i didnt post it towards making more views, but i just look at it quite often so is easier to me to see any msg.

So lets get it started.

What you want for your page: basically i need everything, cus i just started, so offline image(1920x1080 resolution), background image(1920x1080 resolution), info boxes and a chat overlay, i can maybe manage doing an avatar.

Visible text: i just want my name so: Deknosh and for info boxes i think the usual stuff like : donate, pc specs, macros, armory link, music, f.a.q.,( with on the side of the text maybe a cool looking bullseye? if not possible let it go) if anything else pops on ur mind just throw that out

Logo/Character: my character is this: (eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Deknosh/simple) but i will race change it into a male human, talking about the gear would be awesome the rift stalker set , heres a link to it (wowimg.zamimg.com/images/transmogsets/big/536.jpg) no cloak and no helm, if its a problem cus i still have no race change so u cant copy paste the model from the armory just put that helm on :P or if you can modify it heres a link of the face i will be making (i.imgur.com/NY6pdZn.jpg). The pose casting an arrow possibly but everything is fine to me.

General colour scheme: i dont have a preference on this one, i was thinking since im a hunter something that reminds of jungle? so maybe green and red , cus of the feral beasts and my deadly arrows? :P . Thats just a suggestion just make whatever you like.

Specifics/Extras: Nothing much to say, a jungle as enviroment would be cool but let your art vein go, just put there a tiger pet :P. Hope that someone will help me out, keep up the good work! Dont hesitate to contact me if needed. Sorry for not properly posting sites but since this is my very first post the site wasnt allowing me to post them, but you will understad anyway. If its not clear enough and needs some more infos or write some points better or even if no one can make it just tell me Peace!

if needed i can provide the wmv model of the character as i want it and the chat overlay resolution (in pixels) would be something like 400x350 dunno if it scales properly but ive done few tests and that would be enough to cover my chat.
    1 month 4 weeks bump

Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    http://inner-chakra.com.shivtr.com/

Banner:
    Size: I don't know the size. Here is a link though My Guild Website!
    Visible text: I would love to have our guild name and server name with a kickass horde logo there too!
    Logo: A really awesome horde logo if possible. Like a red/orange to match the colors, I can make them redder too.
    General colour scheme: The Red/orange and then grey/black would be awesome.
    Specifics: I would love for it to match a background, which is what I am asking for also.

Background: Could you make a background to match the banner? Maybe make the website flow? That would be amazing. You can use your imagination.

Something like this would be amazing. The orange cracks and stuff http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ve-d64mr65.jpg

You can put a tag with your name in it to, otherwise I will put a thank you up somewhere for you.

Thank you guys very much. Elypop did a great job last time! I know you guys are awesome!
    Claiming this

Edit: Done, i think this should work.

Logo (click for better resolution/full size)

Banner (click for better resolution/full size)

BG (click for better resolution/full size)
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2014-04-14 at 07:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tally-ho ^.^ I'd wish to request three things if that's not too much to ask for :3 One of them is simply an avatar of my character's face. (Shinela - EU, Argent Dawn [level 70])

Banner:
    Size: I was thinking of the typical YouTube banner at the top. According to the site, this is "1546 X 423 px".
    Visible text: A quote saying "My inner tranquility is my guardian" in a font that fits the picture's theme, on the top-right
    Logo: Aldori Legacy Defender
    General colour scheme: The Shadowmoon Valley. A purple theme with some green, fel magma, but still some kind of tranquil touch to it.
    Specifics: Let your fantasy run free ^.^ I like a bit of surprise aswell

And a wallpaper:
    Server: Argent Dawn
    Character Name: Shinela
    Armory: I am not allowed to post links :c Look me up in the armory of Europe: Shinela - EU Argent Dawn (It's a level 70 warrior)
    Pose: My character in a defensive pose. I'd also like the weapon's glow to be clearly visible, which it isn't on the armory. (It's a purple, rather bright glow). My shield risen in such a way that I look like I'm defending someone from a magical attack of fire.
    Background: Something in the purple of colour, whilst it shades over to red around the blocked fire on the shield. An exact background other than colours is something I'll leave over to you ^.^

Thank you in advance though, and do have a nice day none the less,
    yours truly
    Shinela
    ^.^

Signature:
    Visible text: Abomination the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Abominat%C3%ACon/advanced
    Gear set: Current Tmog
    Your pose: Swords on the back like a monk, standing up straight like when saluting but with arms crossed, and my eyes have a smoky effect to them.
    General colour scheme: A icy air effect
    Any extras: A scar over the left eye
    Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Abomination, Ashyarrows
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Abominat%C3%ACon/advanced
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Ashyarrows/advanced
    i.imgur.com/a068uZF.jpg *more clear face of my hunter*
    Gear set: Current tmogs
    Your pose: I want the Dk in a melee auto attack animation so his face is clear, i want the hunter to be in an auto shot stance, and i want both of them on different sides like the Dk on the left side and the hunter on the right side both are kinda facing the bottom middle of the screen.
    General colour scheme: On the left with the Dk i want a mix of a frost blue and unholy purple/greenish aura and on the right with the hunter i want a forest green.
    Any extras: On the Dk's side i want a dk's area possibly an ebon hold looking area and on the hunters side i want him to be in area like elwynn forest
    Week 3 bump i hope someone will decide to pick mine
    Last edited by Ashyarrows; 2014-04-14 at 09:58 PM.

Hello! I was hoping for a forum signature. I will admit first that I'm not exactly sure what I would like, but am willing to give whomever decides to take up my request creative freedom. I'll submit the information needed to get an idea of what my character looks like as well as giving you an idea of which areas I would like to give you creative freedom. I know you all are extremely talented, and want to see you at your best without my chains holding you down!

Visible text: Name - Henessey, Server - Magtheridon. To be clear, I just want the name and server visible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...essey/advanced (screenshot available on request)
    Gear set: Current transmogrification set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Creator's Choice!
    General colour scheme: Creator's Choice!
    Any extras: Creator's Choice!

Once again, this is a great opportunity to show off your skills and impress the masses! I'm sure I'll love anything you do, I just ask that you put real effort into it. :3

Quote Originally Posted by evilhunter32 View Post
    I may have requested 2 things at once but I can wait for both I'm in no hurry.

Signature:
    Visible text: Would like my Characters name Xilen
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6n/advanced
    Gear set: Valorous Aegis Battlegear Tier8 10man armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: ready to attack pose
    General colour scheme: While and gold color Scheme to compliment T8
    Any extras:

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Name with the quote "Heroes are Eemebered, Legends are Exalted
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A6n/advanced
    Gear set: T8 same as signature
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Kneeling
    General colour scheme: Gold and while color scheme
    Any extras: Gold and red aura around Xilen
    2 days shy of 2 weeks but bumping this request.

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    New guild, new transmog, new sig

Hopefully I'm not being too greedy, but I'd like 2 sigs if possible

Visible text: Dev - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evbro/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory, not sure if the helm would look good or not.
    Helm visible: If it suits that would be great, if not then no.
    Your pose: Firing my Bow, pet command, something cool.
    General colour scheme: Something that works with my Transmog
    Any extras: If you can include my pet. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25711 His name is Jeff. Maybe an Avatar of myself or my pet as well.

Visible text: Devvy - Pieces
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Devvy/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off armory would be great
    Helm visible: I think the helm works with this so yes please.
    Your pose: Anything, have fun make it awesome
    General colour scheme: Whatever works, have fun with it
    Any extras: Shadowform if poss, as I play shadow mainly, additionally, throw in anything else that may look awesome Avatar would be nice as well.

I'm not picky, but if someone does pick this up, I'd like if you could do both, (so the style of art is the same) thanks.

P.S Wanted to ask again if anyone does wallpapers for 5670 x 1080 desktop resolutions.

thanks! Dev

incase anyone picks this up, please note the transmog I want shown is the ulduar 10 man tier set. (with tabard of flame and Raggy heroic bow - Apologies I change my transmog every so often and didn't realise that this would link to it )
    6th week Bump, someone will pick me... eventually

I am requesting a banner if its possible to show off my twitch and youtube and twitter, so it's a bit of a catch all.

Banner
    Size: 1500x500 would be perfect, but if you need to adjust either side, that's fine with me.
    Armory link / Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...quantum/simple (however, I don't like his gear as it hasn't been transmogged yet, could I have full judgement gear on him if this is possible?)
    Visible text: I would like to have a banner with the tag VoxQuantum, and the VQTV logo displayed on my twitter page (link is in the sig)
    General colour scheme: some dark blue fading to white sounds promising...
    Specifics: I suppose the only thing Im definitive about is making sure the tag VoxQuantum and the logo are in there somewhere (even if its a footnote in the corner) everything else is at the users discretion.

Actually, thinking a little more, if it is possible could I get a Diablo Crusader alongside my Paladin?

Background: Could you make a background to match the banner? You can use your imagination.

Thank you in advance! I must say, I'm really excited after seeing the quality of what I've seen on here so far its amazing. I'm so impressed!!
    Check out my Twitch channel!!

Highlights of which are on my Youtube channel!!

And Follow me on Twitter for all updates!!

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    Hello! I was hoping for a forum signature. I will admit first that I'm not exactly sure what I would like, but am willing to give whomever decides to take up my request creative freedom. I'll submit the information needed to get an idea of what my character looks like as well as giving you an idea of which areas I would like to give you creative freedom. I know you all are extremely talented, and want to see you at your best without my chains holding you down!

Visible text: Name - Henessey, Server - Magtheridon. To be clear, I just want the name and server visible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...essey/advanced (screenshot available on request)
    Gear set: Current transmogrification set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Creator's Choice!
    General colour scheme: Creator's Choice!
    Any extras: Creator's Choice!

Once again, this is a great opportunity to show off your skills and impress the masses! I'm sure I'll love anything you do, I just ask that you put real effort into it. :3
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

I promise I put loads of effort into it Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Hello folks,

I need one wallpaper and one signature for my other character. I'll wait your help

Signature:
    Visible text: Msnecrophile - Blood Elf Priest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rophile/simple
    Gear set: Ofc with my transmorge gear please
    Helm visible: Showing pls.
    Your pose: Doesn't matter
    General colour scheme: Green and yellow light will be good.
    Any extras: Completely choice i leave to you.

Wallpaper:
    Visible text: Msnecrophile - Blood Elf Priest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rophile/simple
    Gear set: Ofc with my transmorge gear please - Same with signature
    Helm visible: Showing pls.
    Your pose: Holy nova spell casting will be ok you ?
    General colour scheme: Green, yellow light seems like a signature
    Any extras: Brill or Undercity (silvanas room maybe).

Thank you in advance.

Hey guys, I have a slightly strange request if anybody is up to the task!

I need a guild logo designed for my guild. If anybody wants to give it a shot, please shoot me a PM and I can discuss the details of the guild and what we're looking for.

Thank-you for your consideration

Regards, Thrael

Deleted
    Shyama's work is beautiful as always. I always go 'wow' when I see them :'>