10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    Seems I'm on a requesting spree, now that my guild is finally active again ><

This time, it's for my Twitch channel. I know these requests tend to take a lot of time and effort, so I'm grateful to whoever picks this up. Please note that you're also more than welcome to piece the request out amongst yourselves, provided the end result looks cohesive :3

What you want for your page: Offline image, Info Box, Chat overlay, and header if at all possible (again, take your time! i'm patient!)
    Sizes:
    Header: 1130 x 350 (i think that's the typical header size nowadays if you're using the new layout (which I hate))
    Offline Image: 1100 x 450 (it's a big offline screen @.@)
    Info box: I honestly have no idea - I'd say it's probably about 350 x 200
    Chat Overlay: 350 x 200
    Visible text: For the Offline image: AXEL will be right back! Don't go anywhere!
    Header: axel tv (would love a version with no text, too, pretty please <3)
    Logo/Character: Characters to be featured: Axelys and Yusaris . For their gear, Axelys in her current transmog set (if you show the feet, I'd like the heroic boots of still breath instead of the ones she's got on) and for Yusaris, I have it listed right here .
    General colour scheme: Artistic liberties granted here. I trust you guys/girls! :3
    Specifics/Extras: Again, artistic liberties here. Make it badass, make it fun, make it unique. Make it however you want. No pressure! <3 (I'd love each image to be a little different, instead of all the same image - for example, in the offline image, I want the two characters to look like they're relaxing and having a day off of raiding)

Again, I love whoever picks this up, and I'm eternally grateful for all the artists putting up with my insanely active requesting as of late. I appreciate the time you artists put into making things like this, and know that it'll be displayed pretty much for eternity :3

cheers!
    - dyno
    1 week bump!
    2 week bump!
    3 week bump!
    4 week bump! - simplified it to just 2 images, versus 4 images. Would be super grateful to whoever picks this up!
    Last edited by dynomosity; 2014-07-08 at 01:35 PM.

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

Ey guys,

I'm wondering how I can use get the t17s to make myself a signature (try/practice) at least, warrior set specifically.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    Ey guys,

I'm wondering how I can use get the t17s to make myself a signature (try/practice) at least, warrior set specifically.

Thanks in advance!
    Wowhead model viewer, or get Beta access/files and hook up a WMV to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have access to alpha/beta how would I set up WMV to work with it ely?

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    I have access to alpha/beta how would I set up WMV to work with it ely?
    Fully install Beta.
    Open a new copy of WMV.
    When it tells you to select a game directory, choose your Beta files/folder.
    Sorted.

Do note that you'll have to reload the files + redo discovery items after every build to get new gear/models.

Quote Originally Posted by thenazgul View Post
    As a old vanilla player with +18k achievements, 221 mounts etc it is time to gain a own signature . So who want to volunteer for this project? Thanks in advance.

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Thenazgûl the Immortal "You're angered, so am I A thousand fires burn. A land of darkness. From which I cannot return", guildname : Merciful, server : Frostmane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Thenazg%C3%BBl/advanced, //imgur.com/oupi7Nc,RPfrKVd, //imgur.com/oupi7Nc,RPfrKVd#1
    Gear set: Tier 5 ( set I am wearing)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Pose must be strong, angry.
    General colour scheme: I like green/black/red and dark colours
    Bump, (requested a week ago)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Fully install Beta.
    Open a new copy of WMV.
    When it tells you to select a game directory, choose your Beta files/folder.
    Sorted.

Do note that you'll have to reload the files + redo discovery items after every build to get new gear/models.
    oh okay awesome thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry it took so long. Hope you'll like it.

Last edited by Visenna; 2014-07-07 at 04:57 PM.

PM requests: closed

Hi I dont know if this is still going on but my request is this
    a twitch background image
    Visible text My name "Godmachine"
    I want my character : Gôdmâchine Ravencrest Eu in the background image (just the face n shoulders if posiable)
    the Gear set is The wrathful gladiator gear Season 8 paladin with grandmarshals claymore
    The character pose Happy, funny or something nice
    General colour scheme Holy lights, paladinish
    Last edited by GodMachinewow; 2014-07-11 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Failing info

Deleted
    I would quite like some images for my Twitch stream.

What you want for your page: I’m looking for an offline image and two chat box overlay images.
    Visible text: For the offline imagine I just want something which says ‘Offline’ and then ‘Idna - EU Draenor’ in the bottom right. For one of the chat box overlays I would like something that says 'Idna - EU Draenor'.
    Logo/Character: I would like something involving my character for the offline message and one chat box overlay. For the other chat box overlay I would quite like something involving the horde logo. My char’s armoury is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...or/Idna/simple
    General colour scheme: General colour scheme I would like white and black colours.
    Specifics/Extras: It would be quite cool if it could use Frostfire Ridge if possible, if not then no worries.

If you need more details please let me know

Deleted
    Good Morning fellow players,

I would like to ask for a nice looking signature and avatar icon for my freshly account here on MMO champion.

Signature
    Visible Text: Nimérya
    Armory: Nimérya Pandaren Monk on Grim Batol EU
    Gear Set: Monk Challenge Mode Gear (without the helm)
    Your Pose: Something casual, kinda happy? :P
    General color scheme: Something monkish, greenish I would say. Something like Soothing Mist color (hidden in a mist maybe?)
    Any extras: If you find something cool looking, why not?

I guess just the face from the signature would be extremely nice.

Thank you for all the responses!

Have a great rest of your day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idna View Post

What you want for your page: I’m looking for an offline image and two chat box overlay images.
    Visible text: For the offline imagine I just want something which says ‘Offline’ and then ‘Idna - EU Draenor’ in the bottom right. For one of the chat box overlays I would like something that says 'Idna - EU Draenor'.
    Logo/Character: I would like something involving my character for the offline message and one chat box overlay. For the other chat box overlay I would quite like something involving the horde logo. My char’s armoury is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...or/Idna/simple
    General colour scheme: General colour scheme I would like white and black colours.
    Specifics/Extras: It would be quite cool if it could use Frostfire Ridge if possible, if not then no worries.

I'll claim this one should have it in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Kirame View Post
    Hey guys,
    I hope, that someone of you could find the time to create what I have in my head .
    I dont want to talk much, lets get to it:

Twitch:

What you want for your page: Chat Box Overlay

Visible text: No visible extra text since the guild name is already in the logo .

Logo/Character:
    http://machtdruck.de/img/beanger/logo.png This is the logo of the guild, unfortunately the name is in the same grey as the background, if you put it over a black background you'll see it . Additionaly I want my signature in the Overlay, somehow combined with the logo. Since I dont really have an idea how this could work out, I'll just let you be the artist that you are, without a guideline . Heres the signature: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...orzi2n_png.htm

General colour scheme:
    Not an general colour scheme, but it should be something dark. Since my interface is pretty black, "happy" colours wont fit. Here a link to my interface, so you can get an idea what I mean: http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...bde5wo_jpg.htm

Specifics/Extras:
    Nope, nothing .

I think, Im asking for pretty much, if its not doable just tell me and I will think about it and how to make it easier to create .
    Anyway, if someone would find time for my request I'd really appreciate it,
    Have a nice day and thank you in advance
    Kira
    Edit:
    Instead of having one box with the guildlogo and the signature combined, I'd like to have 2 Chatboxes, the left one for the signature, the right one for the logo .

Kira

Wallpaper finished for Kaelwryn:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Wallpaper finished for Kaelwryn:
    The hair on both the Blood Elf and the Talbuk looks amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it is worth repeating, thank you so much Shyama! *squeals and does a dance* I think I'll end up squealing all day as I look at this! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idna View Post

Here is your offline Image still working on your chat box covers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    The hair on both the Blood Elf and the Talbuk looks amazing.
    Thank you Ineko <3 It's funny though, when I think about what I'm doing sometimes, I wonder about my sanity! 'Brushing' a talbuk's hair was one of those times

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Because it is worth repeating, thank you so much Shyama! *squeals and does a dance* I think I'll end up squealing all day as I look at this! :3
    You're very welcome Kaelwryn It's lovely to know that you are so happy!

Just mentioning that I'm closed again for requests, at least until I've worked my way through my current queue.
    Last edited by Shyama; 2014-07-08 at 02:19 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    4 week bump!
    I'll pick this one up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Hello again artists. I have a kind of re-request as I already have had a wallpaper before and wish to get something similar. I really loved the wallpaper Elypop made (http://i.imgur.com/xStlwvU.jpg) and now after some time with change of things I'd love to get a new wallpaper from someone who is willing to do it. It can be similar to the wallpaper I linked or something completely new. If someone is willing to do this I'd be delighted.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Can be just "Nyrkki"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/k6KLEDn.png(front) - http://i.imgur.com/VNmB3NI.png(back) - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nyrkki/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge mode set without helm, Shado-pan Tabard and Bladed staff of the summit's breeze. These should be found on the armory.
    Your pose: Defending kind and strong. Can be similar to the wallpaper I got earlier or something new.
    General colour scheme: Can be anything that fits the theme of brewmastery and monks.
    Any extras: I guess I don't have anything to add here as my own artistic traits are somewhat lacking. I don't have any good ideas.
    7 week bump
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard